Photos of everything retro and vintage

That must be a French or British transistor radio? I've never seen that brand in the US

Vintage Arvin Radios are collectibles radios produced from the 1930s until the 1970s by the American manufacturer Arvin Industries. Brief history and description. Arvin Industries is based in Columbus, Indiana, and started manufacturing Arvin radios in 1927.

Vintage Arvin Radios

Arvin Industries, Inc. merged with Meritor Automotive Inc. to form ArvinMeritor, Inc. The Company was a global manufacturer of automotive components. Arvin's products included automotive exhaust systems, ride control products, and gas charged lift supports.

Arvin Industries Inc: Company Profile - Bloomberg

Haven't ever head of this brand and never would have guessed.

55bdd59efbb993ca2e130ee4f8165478.jpg

Used to buy that when you were caught chewing gum in class and the teacher asked if you have enough for everyone

Relatives had that sort of dressing table with mirrors....in the past....that was part of their bedroom furniture.

I'm lucky having had a large extended family most gone today....memories of their beautiful....totally amazing retro homes remain in my mind.

this is a beutiful thread....it brings some things back to life....in my case

not everybody's taste I know....but my aunt owned a chair similar to this..... an art deco 1920s velvet and wood chair...she is gone ....all is gone

I would have loved to have it as a reminder of her and the past.....too late for everything

all gone with the wind.

Forum List

Back