When ya can't sleep.....

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Go to youtube and type in Panda's Playing In Snow....or...Dogs Playing In Snow. You still won't be sleepy but you will have a good time watching those vids:lol:

i just let mine out.....the jrt goes running towards the door then the 3 degrees hits him....begins to back up

i watch news bloopers....watching people fail on the job....i love it

i just let mine out.....the jrt goes running towards the door then the 3 degrees hits him....begins to back up

i watch news bloopers....watching people fail on the job....i love it

I talk to the furriners; you guys are awake during my night-time. If I'm really awake I might go for a bike-ride. I have an excellent bike light and a regular circuit so I don't have to ride on the road...except to cross them.

Greg

I will probably TRY to go to bed early tonight. Doesn't guarantee I will sleep, but I will attempt it.

yeah. That usually works too. Maybe I will.

However...I do have my fav youtube stuff which helps too. Like..this one. It's three hours long. The one after is rain on a tent..which is 8 hours.

Staring at the flames usually knocks me out within the first 20 minutes. STAYING asleep is another matter.

and of course...when I am all warm and cozy..this one works wonders too. Enlarge the screen, off to sleepy time. Sometimes.

and of course...when I am all warm and cozy..this one works wonders too. Enlarge the screen, off to sleepy time. Sometimes.

I don't like leaving my computer on all night though.

I tried these ambient noise programs and while they are ok there is no way to shut everything off afterwards.

Computer heats up if left on all night long.

Forum List

Back