Photos: ‘Just Like 2016!’ MASSIVE LINES for President Trump Rally in Las Vegas

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Can you name a DemonRAT that could draw a crowd like The Donald does....Imagine if he was able to put ALL his policies into effect!

Photos posted online from Las Vegas show a massive turnout for President’s Trump’s campaign rally being held Thursday night at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The half-mile-plus lines in the 95 degree heat are reminiscent of the huge crowds that turned out in 2015-2016 for Trump’s presidential campaign rallies.

Photos: 'Just Like 2016!' MASSIVE LINES for President Trump Rally in Las Vegas

Can you name a DemonRAT that could draw a crowd like The Donald does....Imagine if he was able to put ALL his policies into effect!

Photos posted online from Las Vegas show a massive turnout for President’s Trump’s campaign rally being held Thursday night at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The half-mile-plus lines in the 95 degree heat are reminiscent of the huge crowds that turned out in 2015-2016 for Trump’s presidential campaign rallies.

Photos: 'Just Like 2016!' MASSIVE LINES for President Trump Rally in Las Vegas

When truth hurts they'll deny it . We know what the leftist loons will claim it's photo shopped bhahaha . Watch MSM lead their sheep right into bs city . " oh it's fake" oh it's not true that many people showed up .......

Actually Democrat Slick Willie Clinton COULD draw a crowd like that to his funeral.
Tens of thousands of raped, groped and otherwise abused women swarming to see for themselves that he really was gone!

My mom said her and father couldn't go to the MAGA rally because she had to do her exercises before they drained the pool (loose tiles or some such)

I was like MOOOMMMM you totally coulda got in the front row and waved to me on OAN! ~giggles~

Trump sure can pack them in at a rally.

Pretty good for a guy the left considers incompetent, a liar and crazy.

Gotta love that guy.

They were waiting in near 100 degrees.

DnlEtlmVAAAs4i9.jpg

Only the local CBS affiliate covered it. Very small group at the airport. Always love to watch AF-1 arrive.

Forum List

Back