Photographer Loses Bid to Refuse Same-Sex Wedding Jobs

Who is in favor of allowing companies to hire illegal aliens?

I think if a company or employer is found with illegals on the payroll, they should be closed down and go to jail.

you democwats love to piss down our backs and call it rain,, you defeat every single solitary attempt made to identiy illegals and deport them, and then you want to blame it on the employer... bulllshitttttttte

If the employers did not hire them, most of them would have no jobs and no reason to be here. So, the initial problem is the illegals coming here. The continuation of the problem is the employer continuing to hire them.

Do you rid your house of ants in the summer by stepping on each and every single one? Or do you try to clean up the juice that happened to spill under the fridge?

but how does one know one is hiring an illegal if one is forbidden to check citizenship??? sire??

So if I go to a vegetarian restaurant... they have to serve me meat or I can sue?

As a smoker, I can smoke in a restaurant?

You libs restrict way more freedoms than do conservatives.

The right are the main ones pushing the no smoking rules in my state.
and if you go in a veggie restaurant and demand to be served meat....
Well I can understand how you might do that but most people would not.

You go into a lawn mower repair shop and demand a hamburger?

No, I demand a blood transfusion from a black man.

If you get one it may well contain blood from a black person.
Luck of the draw on that.

People have the right to run their business their own way.

NO they don't! Every business person MUST run their business in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the business is located. Only someone with zero understanding of how businesses and laws work would even think that the owner of a business can just do whatever he pleases and the law be damned????

dost thou demand the law be upheld regarding illegal aliens or just when it's convenient to your arguement?

What part of 'run their business in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the business is located' did you not understand? If the jurisdiction has laws against hiring illegal aliens, then businesses in that jurisdiction who hire illegal aliens are subject to those laws and whatever penalties those laws contain.

you democwats love to piss down our backs and call it rain,, you defeat every single solitary attempt made to identiy illegals and deport them, and then you want to blame it on the employer... bulllshitttttttte

If the employers did not hire them, most of them would have no jobs and no reason to be here. So, the initial problem is the illegals coming here. The continuation of the problem is the employer continuing to hire them.

Do you rid your house of ants in the summer by stepping on each and every single one? Or do you try to clean up the juice that happened to spill under the fridge?

but how does one know one is hiring an illegal if one is forbidden to check citizenship??? sire??

Actually all employers are by FEDERAL law required to check for citizenship, green card or othe legal forms of ID proving that prospective employees can legally be hired.
I forget the form number you have to fill out though.

Even on an old white hillbilly talking fart like me.

Have you ever been hired for a job yet?

Last edited:
the easiest way to avoid liberal prosecution then it seems is just not to hire ANYBODY of hispanic origin.. then only occasionally a Russian might slip through the cracks,, .. solved.

And the left complains that we conservatives tell them what they can do and not do.... the libs will come out defending this decision... the decision of a judge telling a photographer what they can photograph and not photograph.

Liberal hypocisy on display in 5...... 4.... 3.....2......

insert black wedding in place of same sex wedding.

still think the photographer can do whatever he wants?

how about a jewish wedding?

a christian wedding?

a muslim wedding?

have a restaurant? only want white people?

think you have the right to do that?

I think you should.

But then again I'm a true lover of individual freedom, no a lip-service paying phony.

And the left complains that we conservatives tell them what they can do and not do.... the libs will come out defending this decision... the decision of a judge telling a photographer what they can photograph and not photograph.

Liberal hypocisy on display in 5...... 4.... 3.....2......

insert black wedding in place of same sex wedding.

still think the photographer can do whatever he wants?

how about a jewish wedding?

a christian wedding?

a muslim wedding?

have a restaurant? only want white people?

think you have the right to do that?

Yes. I do. I think it's stupid to do so. But I think you do have the right to do business or not do business with whomever you choose to do.

Why do you think the Government has the right to force people to do business with people they don't want to do business with?

Actually all employers are required to check for citizenship, green card or othe legal forms of ID proving that prospective employees can legally be hired.
I forget the form number you have to fill out though.

Even on an old white hillbilly talking fart like me.

No, they aren't. They are required to get a social security number, if they don't have that then they are required to check for citizenship. Can you imagine the yells or "profiling" that would happen if every Hispanic or Somali that came in looking for employment was required to produce a green card or other form of citizenship other than a SSN?

Rick

the easiest way to avoid liberal prosecution then it seems is just not to hire ANYBODY of hispanic origin.. then only occasionally a Russian might slip through the cracks,, .. solved.

As long as you can prove that you did due dilligence to the law it is not your fault.
You must have copies of the documents you verified on hand though.

As long as you can prove that you did due dilligence to the law it is not your fault.

if i don't hire em I won't need copies..

if i don't hire em I won't need copies..

No, you'll just get sued for not adhering to Affirmative Action laws.

Rick

Oh, c'mon! Do I have to break it down for you step by step?

Have you ever heard of an I-9 form? Have you ever seen the lists of documents that an employer should use to determine whether a potential employee is able to be employed?

If an employer has one of these I-9 forms on each employee, and has a copy of all the associated documents, then they have done their due diligence in hiring legals and should be 100% immune from all prosecution if one of the employees happens to be an illegal with forged documents.

But, if an employer is paying employees under the table, and one happens to be illegal, then the employer is guilty.

NO they don't! Every business person MUST run their business in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the business is located. Only someone with zero understanding of how businesses and laws work would even think that the owner of a business can just do whatever he pleases and the law be damned????

dost thou demand the law be upheld regarding illegal aliens or just when it's convenient to your arguement?

What part of 'run their business in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the business is located' did you not understand? If the jurisdiction has laws against hiring illegal aliens, then businesses in that jurisdiction who hire illegal aliens are subject to those laws and whatever penalties those laws contain.

How about we enforce the law and make them all go back home?

I see you're uninformed enough to believe that we only have illegal immigration problems with people of hispanic origin. How conservative (read that 'dumb') of you. You are aware that approximately 25% of illegal immigrants in the US are from non-hispanic countries, aren't you?

I see you're uninformed enough to believe that we only have illegal immigration problems with people of hispanic origin. How conservative (read that 'dumb') of you. You are aware that approximately 25% of illegal immigrants in the US are from non-hispanic countries, aren't you?

I will bet my next paycheck that this is a lie.

People have the right to run their business their own way.

Not in violation of the law they don't. Same as you can fire someone for any reason or no reason but not an illegal reason, i'd think the same thing applies here.

and mostly, all the idiot had to do was say he was booked.

he created his own problem because he felt he had to make a point of showing his disapproval.

oops...

did you miss the part about an occasional Russian??? dingbat.

I will bet my next paycheck that this is a lie.

he needs to document, document, document,, where the fuck is tm when you need it?

Forum List

Back