Philly execution attempt in the name of Islam

I have no doubt the shooter is mentally ill. But libs/muslims, ask yourself what is the appeal of islam to the mentally ill? Especially converts.

Religion in general seems to appeal to mental illness .
Nothing 'appeals to mental illness'. Mental illness is a condition, it doesn't have Thoughts and preferences. What is it you are struggling to say?

I'm sorry if it was unclear to you. I'll rephrase it: Religion, in general, seems to appeal to people with mental illness.

The same could be said for progressives/liberals. Or for that matter any other extremity.

I agree...any extreme ideology...where a cause or an end becomes more important than human life. I the only difference between religion and ideology is the presence of a deity.

"Philly execution attempt in the name of Islam"

And any attempt to ‘indict’ an entire religion for the act of one individual fails as a composition fallacy.

The officer was attacked by a criminal suspect, not a religion, and that person is solely responsible for the alleged crime, not ‘Islam.’

And any attempt to ‘indict’ an entire religion for the act of one individual fails as a composition fallacy.

The officer was attacked by a criminal suspect, not a religion, and that person is solely responsible for the alleged crime, not ‘Islam.’

But the suspect claimed religion was at cause of the attack. Keep trying

I have no doubt the shooter is mentally ill. But libs/muslims, ask yourself what is the appeal of islam to the mentally ill? Especially converts.

Nothing 'appeals to mental illness'. Mental illness is a condition, it doesn't have Thoughts and preferences. What is it you are struggling to say?

I'm sorry if it was unclear to you. I'll rephrase it: Religion, in general, seems to appeal to people with mental illness.
That's better. Now, the evidence, please.

It was posted earlier in the thread. Perhaps if you were more interested in reading and less in trolling you might have read it.
EVIDENCE that religion appeals to people with mental illness was posted in this thread?

Like this guy?
Man Allegedly Stabs Grandma, Blames Archangel Michael

His family also had concerns about his mental health...

That's better. Now, the evidence, please.

It was posted earlier in the thread. Perhaps if you were more interested in reading and less in trolling you might have read it.
EVIDENCE that religion appeals to people with mental illness was posted in this thread?

An article about it was posted. Try to keep up.

Like this guy?

I suppose but I am responding to the guy the thread is about, your deflection is duly noted

Like this guy?

I suppose but I am responding to the guy the thread is about, your deflection is duly noted

But here again....if the above guy was a Christian, no one but a few anti-Christian extremists would be making a fuss over his religion. And I suspect they'd believe the mother's account of her concern over her son's state of mind as opposed to this fellow's mother.

Like this guy?

But here again....if the above guy was a Christian, no one but a few anti-Christian extremists would be making a fuss over his religion. And I suspect they'd believe the mother's account of her concern over her son's state of mind as opposed to this fellow's mother.

Like this guy?

You realize of course Islam also has a Archangel Michael, for that matter so does Judaism

The same could be said for progressives/liberals. Or for that matter any other extremity.

I agree...any extreme ideology...where a cause or an end becomes more important than human life. I the only difference between religion and ideology is the presence of a deity.

Like atheism......atheists murdered 100 million people trying to create the perfect societies and through the world into a World War never before seen on the planet.......

Conservative efforts to demonize Islam are as pointless as they are ridiculous, succeeding in only exhibiting the ignorance, fear, hate, bigotry, and stupidity common to many on the right.

We aren't demonizing islam.....it is doing that all on it's own..........

Like atheism......atheists murdered 100 million people trying to create the perfect societies and through the world into a World War never before seen on the planet.......

Sure. Any ideology or religion can be taken to extremes and they all seek to create "perfect societies".

Like this guy?

Like this guy?

You realize of course Islam also has a Archangel Michael, for that matter so does Judaism

Yup, he was a popular fellow. But this man wasn't a Muslim, in fact his grandfather, according to the article was a Reverand.

Like this guy?

Like this guy?

Yup, he was a popular fellow. But this man wasn't a Muslim, in fact his grandfather, according to the article was a Reverand.
A reverand?

Conservative efforts to demonize Islam are as pointless as they are ridiculous, succeeding in only exhibiting the ignorance, fear, hate, bigotry, and stupidity common to many on the right.

Ok...explain why Muslims radicalize so easy. Speaking of hate, fear, bigotry and stupidity...lol

Forum List

Back