Philly execution attempt in the name of Islam

Philly Mayor: Islamist Cop Shooter ‘Does Not Represent’ Islam

So the guy who declares he did this for Islam is not a representative of Islam...
Neither was the Pakistani who vowed allegiance to ISIS and killed 14 in California
Neither was the Muslims who killed two military members in Tn
Neither was the 2 brothers who killed and maimed Americans in Boston...
Neither was the guys on 9/11/01...or 9/11/12...or who attacked Paris...

Islam is such a peaceful, tolerant religion....

Fox news just reported that he is mentally ill , so who knows. Glad the cop is alive and recovering.

Mentally ill? The hell you say.

I've always said Islam and mental illness is a deadly combo.

Assailant fired 13 times and hit the cop three times.

The 30-year-old suspect, who has not been identified, was injured when the cop fired back. He was taken into custody, where he confessed to the ambush, saying he committed it in the name of Islam,

Man suspected in Philly cop shooting says ‘Islam’ was motive

---------------

How amazing that the cop was able to get out of his car and chase that guy and catch him after being shot three times??? He must have been functioning on pure adrenaline rush!

He wouldn't be a christian since there is no place where you can point to where Jesus said to murder your enemies....

The koran.....tells muslims to kill a lot of people......
because jesus was loser.and killed by roman empire.jesus never said to murder .....because he hadnt any power for it.but mohamad was leader and commander in chief.
commander in chief always order to kill enemies.its like obama did order to kill bin ladin
jesus was looser and mohammad was winner.understood?
So no one has ever killed in the name of the christian god. I understand now. It's totally different because....something.
really? no one has ever killed in the name of the christian god? people always talking about that american are poor at history.

Around 5,000,000 in the first 4 crusades, with another 1,000,000 in the Albigensian Crusade.
Then to weed out those nasty people that were left, there was The Holy Office to deal with, which accounted for around another 140,000. Mostly tortured first before suffering some disgusting fate that they dreamed up.
Maybe 200,000 witches, then you can add in the Wars of Religion in Europe that was about 3,400,000, The 30 Years War, 40% of Germany annihilated plus 1000`s of others.
Then there was the persecution of the Jews, about 450,000 up to the end of the 17th century and so on.

About 23,500,000...maybe more.

and more Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaChristian_terrorism

Genocides Against the Assyrian Nation

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

I don't have time for your silliness, buy the way is that your mother calling you to come UP for dinner...:bye1:

blah blah blah

christianiti at 20 century

burned-alive-1.jpg
lynching-omaha-nebraska-sept-29-1919.jpg
klan-in-gainesville.jpg

You neglected to include this fact:

1. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

really? no one has ever killed in the name of the christian god? people always talking about that american are poor at history.

Around 5,000,000 in the first 4 crusades, with another 1,000,000 in the Albigensian Crusade.
Then to weed out those nasty people that were left, there was The Holy Office to deal with, which accounted for around another 140,000. Mostly tortured first before suffering some disgusting fate that they dreamed up.
Maybe 200,000 witches, then you can add in the Wars of Religion in Europe that was about 3,400,000, The 30 Years War, 40% of Germany annihilated plus 1000`s of others.
Then there was the persecution of the Jews, about 450,000 up to the end of the 17th century and so on.

Genocides Against the Assyrian Nation

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

I don't have time for your silliness, buy the way is that your mother calling you to come UP for dinner...:bye1:

blah blah blah

christianiti at 20 century

burned-alive-1.jpg
lynching-omaha-nebraska-sept-29-1919.jpg
klan-in-gainesville.jpg

The klan were democrats......they did not follow the teachings of Jesus or Christianity.....
and cross was for ???????????

Persian Elvis ?

its my signiture.no related

Last edited:
I have no doubt the shooter is mentally ill. But libs/muslims, ask yourself what is the appeal of islam to the mentally ill? Especially converts.

He wouldn't be a christian since there is no place where you can point to where Jesus said to murder your enemies....

The koran.....tells muslims to kill a lot of people......
because jesus was loser.and killed by roman empire.jesus never said to murder .....because he hadnt any power for it.but mohamad was leader and commander in chief.
commander in chief always order to kill enemies.its like obama did order to kill bin ladin
So no one has ever killed in the name of the christian god. I understand now. It's totally different because....something.

Do you realize that murder is not part of the teachings of Christianity.....

Need I repeat myself....

You can tell us you are a vegan all day long...but if you keep eating meat you are not a vegan.

yes it is.but your father didnt tell you

Bible-Verses-About-Evil.jpg

1396342899224dc761792872e8daaab1.jpg

Did Jesus teach any of that?

I have no doubt the shooter is mentally ill. But libs/muslims, ask yourself what is the appeal of islam to the mentally ill? Especially converts.

Religion in general seems to appeal to mental illness - I don't see Islam as being any more susceptable than the others.

Do you realize that murder is not part of the teachings of Christianity.....

Need I repeat myself....

You can tell us you are a vegan all day long...but if you keep eating meat you are not a vegan.

yes it is.but your father didnt tell you

Bible-Verses-About-Evil.jpg

1396342899224dc761792872e8daaab1.jpg

Did Jesus teach any of that?
he hadnt enough time
but bible did it

Religion in general seems to appeal to mental illness - I don't see Islam as being any more susceptable than the others.

Oh, really?

So what is your excuse for your total nonsense? Mental illness?

Oh, really?

So what is your excuse for your total nonsense? Mental illness?

Is that the best you can come up with?

I LOVE that racoon!!!!!
To me it seems that we are calling a lot of people 'mentally ill' who are just mean, violent, sociopathic, or fighting for a different cause than ours (i.e. jihadists). Now the ones like our Philly guy--hearing voices, declaring himself an observant Muslims while never attending church, and whose brother says he is equally p.o.'d at the police for discriminating against black men....now he could use an evaluation.

I LOVE that racoon!!!!!
To me it seems that we are calling a lot of people 'mentally ill' who are just mean, violent, sociopathic, or fighting for a different cause than ours (i.e. jihadists). Now the ones like our Philly guy--hearing voices, declaring himself an observant Muslims while never attending church, and whose brother says he is equally p.o.'d at the police for discriminating against black men....now he could use an evaluation.

Thanks!

I agree, many people are those who would otherwise be called "thugs" in any culture. That's why I don't apply mental illness indiscrimminatly. But it is closely tied with strong religious convictions and delusions.

Religion in general seems to appeal to mental illness .
Nothing 'appeals to mental illness'. Mental illness is a condition, it doesn't have Thoughts and preferences. What is it you are struggling to say?

Nothing 'appeals to mental illness'. Mental illness is a condition, it doesn't have Thoughts and preferences. What is it you are struggling to say?

I'm sorry if it was unclear to you. I'll rephrase it: Religion, in general, seems to appeal to people with mental illness.

I'm sorry if it was unclear to you. I'll rephrase it: Religion, in general, seems to appeal to people with mental illness.

I LOVE that racoon!!!!!

Thanks!

I agree, many people are those who would otherwise be called "thugs" in any culture. That's why I don't apply mental illness indiscrimminatly. But it is closely tied with strong religious convictions and delusions.
You 'don't apply mental illness indiscriminately? You diagnose people on the basis of preliminary news articles and what mommy says! Don't give up your day job.

That's better. Now, the evidence, please.

The same could be said for progressives/liberals. Or for that matter any other extremity.

I LOVE that racoon!!!!!

Thanks!

You 'don't apply mental illness indiscriminately? You diagnose people on the basis of preliminary news articles and what mommy says! Don't give up your day job.

53881149.DicksCoyote216x288.gif

That's better. Now, the evidence, please.

It was posted earlier in the thread. Perhaps if you were more interested in reading and less in trolling you might have read it.

Forum List

Back