Phil Robertson: Convert them or Kill them

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Phil Robertson has the same answer for Muslims that Radical Muslims have for Christians.

ONLY Fox News nailed this Phil Robertson interview on radical Islam - The Washington Post

The best part of Sean Hannity’s interview last night with Phil Robertson of “Duck Dynasty” was not when the host said this to his guest: “Why do you think, because you talk a lot about political correctness, Biblical correctness, about lifestyles, about, you know, people view, some people view you as controversial? I don’t. I kind of see you as a minister.” Nor was it when Robertson issued this solution to the problem of radical Islam: “I’m not giving up on them, but I’m just saying, either convert them or kill them. One or the other.”
<more>

Phil Robertson has the same answer for Muslims that Radical Muslims have for Christians.

ONLY Fox News nailed this Phil Robertson interview on radical Islam - The Washington Post

The best part of Sean Hannity’s interview last night with Phil Robertson of “Duck Dynasty” was not when the host said this to his guest: “Why do you think, because you talk a lot about political correctness, Biblical correctness, about lifestyles, about, you know, people view, some people view you as controversial? I don’t. I kind of see you as a minister.” Nor was it when Robertson issued this solution to the problem of radical Islam: “I’m not giving up on them, but I’m just saying, either convert them or kill them. One or the other.”
<more>

And that's wrong because . . . . ? Oh, I know, he made it a binary choice and forgot to include expel them. Right?

<more>

That is the typical white christian terrorist which is a bigger threat to America as the live among us

<more>

And that's wrong because . . . . ? Oh, I know, he made it a binary choice and forgot to include expel them. Right?

It's wrong because he implied that they should be converted to yet another desert cult, Christ-insanity.

The only acceptable option here is atheism. Otherwise, our policy on Moonslims should be "slay them wherever ye find them."

Pretty smart of him to suck in the gullible but really, he's just stupid about everything else.

<more>
The part is red, means he's talking about the people that would kill any non-muslim.

I know reading comp is hard for leftist, but fucking try once in a while.

There isn't much of a choice is there? They give up a religious belief in murder or die. It's pretty cut and dried.

They want us to convert and we ain't gonna do it. We want them to convert and they ain't gonna do it.

Not hard to figure out when this is headed.

Cue the virgins and make sure the rivers of wine are flowing nicely.

Oh, and just for grins...Allah's a pig fuckin' asshole.

Let the games begin.

Anybody who is following "Duck Dynasty" for wisdom on how to live life needs to put his or her time elsewhere.
x_mark_red.png

Phil is saying that shit for shock value and ratings

Phil Robertson says only what he thinks without regard for how his opinions are received.

Would you rather we sit down and have a beer summit with the radical islamic terrorists? Have a nice little chat with them, ask them to stop all this terror, torture, and beheading shit? Pretty please and all that?

Wipe them off the face of the earth. Period, end of discussion.

While radical Islam is actually executing hundreds or thousands of Christians for refusing to convert to Islam the radical American left is in a tizzy about a statement from a guy who makes duck calls. Desperate for an issue?

Always nice when a Christian screws up and says what they're thinking. :)

They are not "screwing up".

This is Christian Doctrine from the time of the Middle Ages.

Convert or die.

I wonder which is the nastier way to die -- having your head chopped off, or having your organs gradually squeezed by machinery until they literally burst and then tied to a stake and burnt alive while your children are forced to watch....

Hmm... tough choice. :eusa_think:

Using Christianity from the middle ages to excuse away muslim beheadings today is so stupid as to defy all reason.

Surely the Brits should be in Rome rampaging against Italians by now.

Forum List

Back