Phil Robertson: Convert them or Kill them

Phil Robertson has the same answer for Muslims that Radical Muslims have for Christians.

ONLY Fox News nailed this Phil Robertson interview on radical Islam - The Washington Post

The best part of Sean Hannity’s interview last night with Phil Robertson of “Duck Dynasty” was not when the host said this to his guest: “Why do you think, because you talk a lot about political correctness, Biblical correctness, about lifestyles, about, you know, people view, some people view you as controversial? I don’t. I kind of see you as a minister.” Nor was it when Robertson issued this solution to the problem of radical Islam: “I’m not giving up on them, but I’m just saying, either convert them or kill them. One or the other.”
<more>
The part is red, means he's talking about the people that would kill any non-muslim.

I know reading comp is hard for leftist, but fucking try once in a while.

If you watch the Hannity interview, Robertson cites Solomon from the Bible as one of the wisest men ever.

That would be the same Solomon who had 700 wives, and is recognized by the Koran as a great prophet.

Anybody who is following "Duck Dynasty" for wisdom on how to live life needs to put his or her time elsewhere.

Scuze me, but isn't Phil just expressing towards the Jihadists the same attitude they have towards us.

The only difference is that the Jihadist usually don't try the convert option first...they just go for the kill.

Phil obviously does not need the money he gets for his "reality" show. I think that he just gets off on saying outrageous thinsg to the press because of the attention he gets. I lived in New Orleans for several years, and the Right wing reactionaries down there love him, and kiss his ass everywhere he goes. Most of my x-wife's family follow him on social media. Even though the beard and the uneducated redneck bit is just an act, he really is just an asshole pandering to the 10% extreme Christian Right, There is no way that he could be a hero down there if put his shirt and tie back on, shaved his beard, and started playing golf again.

Whoever thinks Phil is anything close to any ISIS cock suckers, living in a fantasy land.

Phil is asked a question, "how would you deal with ISIS?", and this is his answer.

Do you have one?

Do you have any idea what would you do if you were against ISIS?

You may not like Phil's solution, but please don't act like you have any better suggestion...

I wouldn't waste my time on converting, but then again, religion has been found to be most poisonous when combined with government...

I wonder which is the nastier way to die -- having your head chopped off, or having your organs gradually squeezed by machinery until they literally burst and then tied to a stake and burnt alive while your children are forced to watch....

Hmm... tough choice. :eusa_think:

Wake me when Phil squeezes your organs by machinery, ties you to a stake and burns you alive while your children are forced to watch.........

Phil Robertson has the same answer for Muslims that Radical Muslims have for Christians.

ONLY Fox News nailed this Phil Robertson interview on radical Islam - The Washington Post

The best part of Sean Hannity’s interview last night with Phil Robertson of “Duck Dynasty” was not when the host said this to his guest: “Why do you think, because you talk a lot about political correctness, Biblical correctness, about lifestyles, about, you know, people view, some people view you as controversial? I don’t. I kind of see you as a minister.” Nor was it when Robertson issued this solution to the problem of radical Islam: “I’m not giving up on them, but I’m just saying, either convert them or kill them. One or the other.”
<more>
The part is red, means he's talking about the people that would kill any non-muslim.

If you watch the Hannity interview, Robertson cites Solomon from the Bible as one of the wisest men ever.

That would be the same Solomon who had 700 wives, and is recognized by the Koran as a great prophet.
your inability to understand how things worked for kings back then is not surprising, since that would require that you attempt to understand.

<more>

your inability to understand how things worked for kings back then is not surprising, since that would require that you attempt to understand.

I don't see you offering anything of substance.

<more>

It's not my job to teach you history, history that you should have learned in HS.

Bearded man sounds like Isis.
153244_600.jpg

<more>

It's not my job to teach you history, history that you should have learned in HS.

lol. Of course. You people squeal delightfully when you get nailed.

<more>

lol. Of course. You people squeal delightfully when you get nailed.
You are talking out your ass.

You don't know what you are talking about b/c you choose to be ignortant.

and you think you nailed me?

that's like jacking off and bragging how you nailed Suzy.

Forum List

Back