Phil just gained a fan. Tigger lost one.

Way too much BS in here not nearly enough time to address it all. If you cheat on your wife you are risking your health as well as hers. She shpould just shoot him and claim self defense...

Moral of story if you aren't ready to quit chasing tail don't get married.

I don't advocate infidelity.

Though, I'd like to see how far the moralists made it if they were in his shoes. It would take an exceptional person to resist that temptation.

Mostly, though, I don't really give a shit. It's his business.

I really don't much care about Tiger's alleged extramarital affair(s).

This is between his wife Elin and himself. I don't need to know all the salacious details and I don't think this should wreck his career. He's a golfer for crying out loud.

He's not the POTUS. He's not anyone "important" in the real grand scheme of things. He's broken no laws, even IF he has broken his marriage vows. Those vows were between God, himself and his wife, therefore he is ONLY accountable to her (and God).

Enough of the 24/7 Tiger reporting.

What does anyone think about Bobby Bowden being fired from FSU? I think the way the dumbasses at FSU went about canning the 2nd most winning football coach in college history is shameful, disgraceful and beneath Mr. Bowdens dignity.

Bobby Bowden is a freaking legend....he deserved better!

Now THAT is a sports story I'd much rather talk about....

Last edited:
1) We still don't really know what happened or if he cheated at all.
2) If he did, maybe it's because his wife stopped putting out, in which case i blame her, not him.

Hillary Clinton was just as responsible for Bill's "sexual relations" as he was......

Flame away ladies ...... :)
*blinkblink*

You blame her?

Personally, I could care less what Woods does with his..er...wood...but how do you blame her for a character flaw in Woods?

Cheating on your spouse is a flaw in character, not a reaction to lack of sex. If sex is that important, divorce and move on to someone who will put out.

Though, I'd like to see how far the moralists made it if they were in his shoes. It would take an exceptional person to resist that temptation.

I could turn it down easily.

Since when is an athlete gettin some nookie on the side something new and appalling? Grow the fuck up people. He is not a public official. He plays golf. What he does off the course is nobody's damn business.

I could turn it down easily.

I am thankful for my life of relative mediocrity. That way I won't have to try and find out.

These athletes are so controlled in every other way, especially if they're rich athletes. They are looking for some excitement in my opinion. Something that makes them less of a machine.

This cheating doesn't say anything about his wife, it's about him, something he needs to fix. It's embarrassing for her but that's as far as it goes. It doesn't necessarily follow that she wasn't giving it up for him.

I'm surprised about this, he seems so peaceful and nice. I now hear he is really bad tempered.

Tiger Woods cheating on his wife officially goes down in the "I don't give a fuck" category.

A pro athlete and celebrity finds it virtually impossible to not stray when women are throwing themselves at them?

Shocking!

Somehow, I don't see Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer or Gary Player cheating on their wives........... different times yes, different men for sure, these guys have class. Nicklaus and Palmer have always given their wives credit for who they were and what they accomplished together. Now, it's all about justification and how weak men really are when tempted. I claim bull shit, Tiger shouldn't have gotten married in the first place and I find it pathetic that while his wife is carrying their child, he was out screwing around with a skank San Diego waitress. I would lose respect for any "man" that does this........ I guess I'm just that old fashion. I have never been married but I also have never cheated on any woman I have had a relationship with....... I don't see any reason for it, we aren't animals, we do have the ability to think and make sound decisions. That is the whole point of the marriage vows isn't it? To remain faithful to your partner no matter what, through sickness and health? That is the PROMISE that is made isn't it?

I have heard that Tiger will be changing his name to Cheetah.:razz:

In Obama's America half black golfers can cheat on their white wives and liberals will defend it.

Tiger Woods cheating on his wife officially goes down in the "I don't give a fuck" category.

A pro athlete and celebrity finds it virtually impossible to not stray when women are throwing themselves at them?

Shocking!

Somehow, I don't see Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer or Gary Player cheating on their wives........... different times yes, different men for sure, these guys have class. Nicklaus and Palmer have always given their wives credit for who they were and what they accomplished together. Now, it's all about justification and how weak men really are when tempted. I claim bull shit, Tiger shouldn't have gotten married in the first place and I find it pathetic that while his wife is carrying their child, he was out screwing around with a skank San Diego waitress. I would lose respect for any "man" that does this........ I guess I'm just that old fashion. I have never been married but I also have never cheated on any woman I have had a relationship with....... I don't see any reason for it, we aren't animals, we do have the ability to think and make sound decisions. That is the whole point of the marriage vows isn't it? To remain faithful to your partner no matter what, through sickness and health? That is the PROMISE that is made isn't it?

I heard he's going to be buying Elin "a house on a finger", the same way Kobe did for his wife.

Wonder if that's gonna work after all this publicity? Did it work for Kobe? :eusa_think:

In Obama's America half black golfers can cheat on their white wives and liberals will defend it.

He's 1/8th black, mostly Thai, that is one of the reasons most blacks didn't want to have anything to do with him before he became a sport's icon, they hate Asians almost as much as they hate whitey.

He's 1/8th black, mostly Thai, that is one of the reasons most blacks didn't want to have anything to do with him before he became a sport's icon, they hate Asians almost as much as they hate whitey.

Thankfully we have racists like you to balance things out, eh?

Thankfully we have racists like you to balance things out, eh?

Yea right, I'm the racist. Those that accuse everyone around them of being a racist tend to be the ones that are racist themselves, sound familiar CUBAN-american? Do you hate me because my ancestors were from France or just because you think my complexion is lighter than yours?

Shocking!

I heard he's going to be buying Elin "a house on a finger", the same way Kobe did for his wife.

Wonder if that's gonna work after all this publicity? Did it work for Kobe? :eusa_think:

Last year Kobe Bryant's jersey was the best sellng NBA jersey. And in 2010 Tiger Woods is going to remain the highest paid athlete in the world flirting with $100000000 from winnings and endorsments. Also however they work it out is their business. As far as his public perception, most people just dont give a shit if he cheated because again thats an issue for him and his wife to address not me, you, or some other idiot sitting behind a computer screen somewhere in America. Sure you can have an opinion of on the matter but in reality your opinion is worth less than a pile of ant shit on a pile of cow shit.

We shouldn't make excuses for these ass holes. He is a weaseling betrayer. Apologizes only after he is caught and then the lefties praise him for it. All - he and those that defend his actions are low life shit bags.

Forum List

Back