Seattle Cop-Killer Deemed Black Nationalist Hero

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
American Renaissance News: Domestic Terrorist? Cop Killer Celebrated As "Muslim Martyr"

What these groups say is that any killing of whites, including in this case Clemmons’ cold-blooded murder of officers Renninger, Owens, Griswald, and Richards, is “a legitimate protest”. Black Male Felon celebrates the killings as “Brother Maurice Clemmons’ daring stand against white police terrorism.” The theme of National Black Foot Soldiers is captured in the slogan: “When whites pay reparations there will be no more black on white crime.”

The vitriolic hatred on these sites is enough to turn a person’s stomach. The bit of writing contained on these sites is essentially a collage of run-on sentences spewing foul language interspersed liberally with admonitions to kill whitey. They blatantly advocate murder and defend other recent cases of seemingly senseless black on white killings, like the four Oakland police officers killed by Lovelle Mixon, and many, many others.

Many who voted for Barack Obama believed his election would finally put an end to this kind of racist hatred. Indeed, he promised to work toward that end. If anything however, his election seems to have emboldened it. Jeremiah Wright should have been a warning.

Last edited:
American Renaissance News: Domestic Terrorist? Cop Killer Celebrated As "Muslim Martyr"

What these groups say is that any killing of whites, including in this case Clemmons’ cold-blooded murder of officers Renninger, Owens, Griswald, and Richards, is “a legitimate protest”. Black Male Felon celebrates the killings as “Brother Maurice Clemmons’ daring stand against white police terrorism.” The theme of National Black Foot Soldiers is captured in the slogan: “When whites pay reparations there will be no more black on white crime.”

The vitriolic hatred on these sites is enough to turn a person’s stomach. The bit of writing contained on these sites is essentially a collage of run-on sentences spewing foul language interspersed liberally with admonitions to kill whitey. They blatantly advocate murder and defend other recent cases of seemingly senseless black on white killings, like the four Oakland police officers killed by Lovelle Mixon, and many, many others.

Many who voted for Barack Obama believed his election would finally put an end to this kind of racist hatred. Indeed, he promised to work toward that end. If anything however, his election seems to have emboldened it. Jeremiah Wright should have been a warning.

Do you agree with this editorial or what?

The is no place in our society, even a society of free speech for hate groups such as these. Be them Black, White or any other racial culture.

Nor should these type of radical groups be viewed as the voice of Black America, just as the KKK should not be viewed as the voice of White America.

Normal (whatever normal is) and reasonable people do not support such opinions, nor do they harbor such hate. As a society we have a responsibility to each other to stand as one against such groups.

It is when we choose to ignore and under estimate the hate such groups hold, that they are left to become real threats to our way of life, to a decent way of life.

Mike

Not surprised at all.

The neo natzi's don't hate blacks if law enforcement classes on the subject are to be believed. THey hate the inter-racial thing so I guess OL'BO isn't among their favorites.

Haven't ready anything that advised this scumbag was a Muslim so don't know why the black muslims would venerate his actions. Must be because he's black and he murderd four cops. Guess that would make him a hero in their eyes. I guess the fact that he was a career criminal wouldn't stand in the way of that. Oh Yeah. His last arrest was for the rape of a 12 yr old girl. Wonder if she was black?? What a guy and what an organnization. NOT.

The is no place in our society, even a society of free speech for hate groups such as these. Be them Black, White or any other racial culture.

Nor should these type of radical groups be viewed as the voice of Black America, just as the KKK should not be viewed as the voice of White America.

Normal (whatever normal is) and reasonable people do not support such opinions, nor do they harbor such hate. As a society we have a responsibility to each other to stand as one against such groups.

It is when we choose to ignore and under estimate the hate such groups hold, that they are left to become real threats to our way of life, to a decent way of life.

Mike

"There is no black America. There is no white America. There is the United States of America." One of the very few things that Barack Obama said that I actually agree with. Pity he doesn't actual demonstrate his belief in that statement.

actually I fall into one of the groups the KKK and especially nazis would like to eliminate.....

As do I, but that hasn't stopped some of the rocket scientists on this board (and elsewhere) from accusing me of being a card carrying, hood/robe wearing KKK terrorist. :lol:

Seriously! It's laughable the way some dunces throw around accusations of racism and belonging to institutional racist groups. :lol:

Those who so freely sling such vile accusations should search their conscience and their heart and contemplate what motivates them to speak such hatred. Especially against people here they've never met, don't know and likely never will meet in real life.

Mike

"There is no black America. There is no white America. There is the United States of America." One of the very few things that Barack Obama said that I actually agree with. Pity he doesn't actual demonstrate his belief in that statement.

Yep! :clap2:

I think a person has the right to like or dislike anyone for any reason. If you choose to dislike blacks based on their color then so be it and vice versa. Personally I dislike every liberal idiot in this world regardless of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or familial status.

I am so glad us white people dont have any hate groups that put that kind of bile against those of other races...............................oh wait............................never mind

Remember how no one has supported David Karesh in Waco?
I recall that David Koresh was supported by a compound full of like minded fanatics.

Seems that's about what is happening here. Except this group is not perishing along with their hero as Koresh's followers did.

Remember how no one has supported David Karesh in Waco?
I recall that David Koresh was supported by a compound full of like minded fanatics.

Seems that's about what is happening here. Except this group is not perishing along with their hero as Koresh's followers did.

Remember how no one cheered over ATF agents getting killed, and not one person called them jack booted police state facists?

Forum List

Back