Phil just gained a fan. Tigger lost one.

acts

Rookie
Jul 29, 2009
Very disappointing that Tigger is a cheater. And of course he apologizes...which is worse than the actual cheating. Why doesn't he just admit which club is the most important one in his bag and live with it. He has apparently stroked toward more holes than what exist on the golf courses. Another lying cheating ass hole.

Very disappointing that Tigger is a cheater. And of course he apologizes...which is worse than the actual cheating. Why doesn't he just admit which club is the most important one in his bag and live with it. He has apparently stroked toward more holes than what exist on the golf courses. Another lying cheating ass hole.

It's Tiger, not Tigger.

His personal life is no concern of mine. Personally I never would have gotten married myself.

• Banned
Oh really? Tiger huh, not Tigger? Who the hell is Tigger? Heh, heh, heh.

Tiger Woods cheating on his wife officially goes down in the "I don't give a fuck" category.

A pro athlete and celebrity finds it virtually impossible to not stray when women are throwing themselves at them?

Shocking!

Tiger Woods cheating on his wife officially goes down in the "I don't give a fuck" category.

A pro athlete and celebrity finds it virtually impossible to not stray when women are throwing themselves at them?

Shocking!

I know, right?

Tiger Woods cheated on his Wife? :eek:

Next you'll be telling me that Santa Claus isn't real. :eusa_eh:

I heard on Marl Levin tonight that Mr. Tiger has rewritten his pre nuptials.. now I don't know what truth is in that but I'm a betting she gets a little more than originally stipulated!

2 Timing Bastard! :evil:

DSCN1291.jpg

Ok, ok, ok. I like Tigger but Tiger is an ass hole. Is it possible that the use of the word "Tigger" wasn't an accident. Huh, huh, huh?

1) We still don't really know what happened or if he cheated at all.
2) If he did, maybe it's because his wife stopped putting out, in which case i blame her, not him.

Hillary Clinton was just as responsible for Bill's "sexual relations" as he was......

Flame away ladies ...... :)

why do you care about his personal life? are you involved with him? :eusa_whistle:

It's Tiger, not Tigger.
And it was Eeyore who cheated.

Tiger's fooling around only confirms that men are not supposed to be monogamous. He is married to a stunningly beautiful woman - easily in the top 1% in the looks department - yet he still wants, and needs to have sex with other women. Why? Because it is natural instinct.

Tiger has feet of clay, he's human. Somebody grab a rope...............

Typical lefty response. He is a public figure who makes 7 figures per year selling shit to the public based upon a perceived image. He is a phony with a fake role model persona. He just left a nice legacy for his kids, now didn't he. Scummy crummy bastard.

Next will probably be the con man although his old lady wouldn't need a golf club to whip his skinny ass. She would simply belly flop on him and he would disappear in a cloud of Marlboro smoke.

Typical lefty response. He is a public figure who makes 7 figures per year selling shit to the public based upon a perceived image. He is a phony with a fake role model persona. He just left a nice legacy for his kids, now didn't he. Scummy crummy bastard.

Next will probably be the con man although his old lady wouldn't need a golf club to whip his skinny ass. She would simply belly flop on him and he would disappear in a cloud of Marlboro smoke.

Now if you could only figure out a way to blame this on Obama and Global Warming you'll have hit the TRIFECTA!

Forum List

Back