CDZ Pfizer Vaccine May Put People at Higher Risk for COVID Variants, Israeli Study Shows

No not everything thing. Some things said about Covid are politicized lies and fabrications.
But there's nothing gained by hinting at something without any specifics.

Sure there's something to gain. Depending on which side of this you're on. If you're on big pharma's side, CYAing the F out of it, leaves room for doubt. If you're on the consumer side of it, it's just the opposite. You want to (or should want to) expose any lies or misinformation being spread.
I question the numbers because I've heard about and seen first hand how they've been skewed from the git-go. After knowing this is a fact, I now don't trust what they say. Nor do I trust the conspiracy theorist about any of this.
In short, because of all the misinformation, I'm now covid/vaccine agnostic.
I got the vaccine, but I still question everything.

Because I'm not stupid. Nor am I a sheep.

I question the numbers because I've heard about and seen first hand how they've been skewed from the git-go. After knowing this is a fact, I now don't trust what they say. Nor do I trust the conspiracy theorist about any of this.
I agree and I don't trust the conspiracy theories either. But that's still not saying anything specific on what you don't trust.
In short, because of all the misinformation, I'm now covid/vaccine agnostic.
That's at least a hint that you don't trust medical advice but are turning toward the anti-vaxxxer side. Albeit too late.
I got the vaccine, but I still question everything.
You didn't question the vaccine when you decided to get vaccinated.
Because I'm not stupid. Nor am I a sheep.
A wise choice in my opinion.

You're still not saying anything about how you think you were 'skewed'.
Skewed?

Forum List

Back