Pfizer lowers drug prices after talks with Trump

Twitter pill to swallow: After Trump dis, Pfizer lowers drug prices

Good news as they were in the process of raising prices
Quick correction; they are keeping prices the same, not lowering them. They should lower them, though, after the absolutely massive tax cut gifted to them by Herr Trump. They won’t though. They’ll raise them when Trump’s ADD kicks in.

They should have to lower them, when taxpayer funds are subsidizing their sales they make via Medicare.

How many pills do people really need?

Doctor said I needed pills, I told him to fuck off. The one before me did, too.

First, they start ya on the high blood pressure pills, then that causes the diabetes, then ya need some stroke prevention stuff, and that needs a pill to counteract it, and on and on.. :uhoh3:

I'm not doing it.

Quick correction; they are keeping prices the same, not lowering them. They should lower them, though, after the absolutely massive tax cut gifted to them by Herr Trump. They won’t though. They’ll raise them when Trump’s ADD kicks in.

They should have to lower them, when taxpayer funds are subsidizing their sales they make via Medicare.
Okay. They won’t, of course :itsok:

That won't make me any less mad about what they're doing. :aargh:

#1 amount of lobbyist dollars spent (bribes) are from Big Pharma.

That won't make me any less mad about what they're doing. :aargh:
Maybe, but you’d vote another huge tax cut for them tomorrow if given the option.

Maybe, but you’d vote another huge tax cut for them tomorrow if given the option.

No, I wouldn't faggot. You're not clairvoyant, go rotate on a cactus.

If you are clairvoyant, what am I thinking right now?
You will vote republican in November, correct? They are working on giving Pfizer more tax breaks as we speak. So STFU.

How many pills do people really need?

Doctor said I needed pills, I told him to fuck off. The one before me did, too.

First, they start ya on the high blood pressure pills, then that causes the diabetes, then ya need some stroke prevention stuff, and that needs a pill to counteract it, and on and on.. :uhoh3:

I'm not doing it.
Good for you. Don't take any of that prescribed medication.

The price increases already started. They say the drugs that already had increased will come back down.

The price increases already started. They say the drugs that already had increased will come back down.
If Trump's "blueprint" is to their liking. No details on what that is, of course.

If Trump's "blueprint" is to their liking. No details on what that is, of course.
They did say they would wait for Trumps "plan" before any new hikes. No idea what that means

Forum List

Back