Pew: Jeb Now Polling at 4 Percent, Collapses Behind Rubio

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
NewsMax ^ | October 2, 2015 | Cathy Burke
Jeb Bush has dropped into sixth place as real estate and TV billionaire Donald Trump is maintaining his lead in the Republican presidential campaign field, a new poll shows. In the Pew Research Center survey released Friday, 4 percent of likely GOP primary voters pick the former Florida governor as their first choice for the nomination; 25 percent select Trump, 16 percent choose retired pediatric neurosurgeon Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio tie with 8 percent, and 6 percent name Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. "At this stage of the 2016 presidential campaign, key issues divide both Republican...

Jeb was never the choice of conservatives. I don't know a single conservative that likes him, not one. He was the establishment's preferred squishy moderate, their "safe choice".

Fortunately the establishment are getting their asses handed to them.....

:thup:

jeb knows he's outta of it. He's just hanging around to bash Trump.
I'm sure he's in total shock at his polling numbers
Up late watching byu and uconn

Jeb was never the choice of conservatives. I don't know a single conservative that likes him, not one. He was the establishment's preferred squishy moderate, their "safe choice".

ya, the left gets on here and bashes W and think they're scoring punches and atagonizing us righties. But we could care less because we don't like either one of em

I really want Trump to win the nomination just so we can find out if the Republican establishment will get behind him and work on the ground for him. Without a good ground game, he will get annihilated in the general election.

I really want Trump to win the nomination just so we can find out if the Republican establishment will get behind him and work on the ground for him. Without a good ground game, he will get annihilated in the general election.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the GOP will fully support whomever gets the nomination.

• Banned

What DemocRAT candidate will annihilate him?...This one?
eOnrN7a.jpg

Perhaps this one....
smell-something-say-something.jpg

Or who can forget this one....
168983_600.jpg

Trump won't be the nominee, of course.

You don't know that. Nobody does. Now kindly go fuck yourself.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the GOP will fully support whomever gets the nomination.

Oh, really?

And how many "Conservatives" here in USMB have brayed like goats that the reason why McCain and then Romney were not elected was because Conservatives stayed home?

Sorry, but both testimonies cannot exist in the same universe at the same time....

:D

Oh, really?

And how many "Conservatives" here in USMB have brayed like goats that the reason why McCain and then Romney were not elected was because Conservatives stayed home?

Sorry, but both testimonies cannot exist in the same universe at the same time....

The GOP establishment will support whomever the nominee is. They will support Trump if he wins. There is no question about it. That is what they do.

The rank and file republican voters may not support the nominee, that is their prerogative.

Oh, really?

The GOP establishment will support whomever the nominee is. They will support Trump if he wins. There is no question about it. That is what they do.

The rank and file republican voters may not support the nominee, that is their prerogative.

Ahhh, so that is what you meant.

Ok.

Thanks for the clarification, chuvak.

I'm talking about real grass roots support at the state level where it counts, not just advertising dollars. Republicans were certain Romney was going to win, but he had no ground game, and it cost him the election. On the flip side, Obama's inside numbers were telling his people that he had it won so long as Dems got everyone to the polls, which is exactly what happened. Trump has no organization. He is running on Trump, and that is fine for now, but come the general election he will have to have a strong campaign on the ground if he wants any chance at all to win.

I didn't think it possible either, but the fact is if it doesn't become a two or three person race for the nomination, then Trump could win more than enough delegates with 30% of the vote.

Please, can SOMEONE ram a stake through that Vampire J.E.B. Bush's heart once and for all? And Hillary too!

Serves him right...

... wantin' to drive up domestic oil prices...

... by endin' the oil export ban...

... so's his family's oil baron buddies be happy...

... and gasoline prices here go back up to $4/gal.

NewsMax ^ | October 2, 2015 | Cathy Burke
Jeb Bush has dropped into sixth place as real estate and TV billionaire Donald Trump is maintaining his lead in the Republican presidential campaign field, a new poll shows. In the Pew Research Center survey released Friday, 4 percent of likely GOP primary voters pick the former Florida governor as their first choice for the nomination; 25 percent select Trump, 16 percent choose retired pediatric neurosurgeon Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio tie with 8 percent, and 6 percent name Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. "At this stage of the 2016 presidential campaign, key issues divide both Republican...
and to think about 8 months/year ago I was getting replies trying to convince me that I was wrong about Bush, that Bush was going to win,,,,End Of Argument,,,and that I was a total buffoon to think that someone else was going to win over Bush.

Forum List

Back