Petraeus says "NO" to National Security Adviser job

You say that like it is a bad thing!
Looks like we dodged a bullet there

I didn't want Petraeus... but that should say something when even he would turn down the job. Sitting at home on probation is better than working for Trump. :lmao:

The National Security Advisor and Secretary of State are the most important jobs out there.....it is amazing that this position does not require advice and consent from the Senate

Who in their right mind would want that job? I mean seriously...
Exactly. No one wants their reputation ruined working for this lunatic.
I'm so glad the other choice came out and explained why he wouldn't work for him.

He turned it down knowing what hell the hearings would be, betcha anything. I doubt he would have wanted his family to relive his scandal publicly again..
I didn't want Petraeus... but that should say something when even he would turn down the job. Sitting at home on probation is better than working for Trump. :lmao:

He turned it down knowing what hell the hearings would be, betcha anything. I doubt he would have wanted his family to relive his scandal publicly again..

National Security Advisors don't go through confirmation hearings.

Forum List

Back