Pete Buttigieg Bitch Slaps Trumps - Accuses Trump of Dodging Military Service

Clinton, Obama, and Trump, none of them served....no big deal.
It's not a prerequisite for running the country.
If Buttigieg wants his brownie points through accusations, he can go for it.
It's just politics as usual.

Hey....are the fish biting where you all live?

Fish ain't.

But liberals never fail to take the bait......

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
He's spot on....

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
Drumpf would make a crappy soldier, he wouldn't even be able to be a male nurse.
The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton, nor Obama but thanks for the derail.

You call it derail. The rest of the world calls it: CONTEXT.

Let us know the next time you start a thread closely examining the sordid hoary lives of Billy and Barry . . . .

Thread is about Mayor Pete calling Trump a PUSSY.

Wasn't aware that I mentioned "Billy and Barry" in the OP.

I guess you have some mighty fine fantasies about "Billy and Barry"

I guess you must be a latent closet case.

There is something unserious about a guy who has a "husband" calling another guy a PUSSY?!
I'm sorry, but fudge packers should stay in the closet. I don't want to hear anything they have to say.

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton, nor Obama but thanks for the derail.

You call it derail. The rest of the world calls it: CONTEXT.

Let us know the next time you start a thread closely examining the sordid hoary lives of Billy and Barry . . . .

Thread is about Mayor Pete calling Trump a PUSSY.

Wasn't aware that I mentioned "Billy and Barry" in the OP.

I guess you have some mighty fine fantasies about "Billy and Barry"

I guess you must be a latent closet case.
Gay Butt Gig does not know what a pussy looks like.

If he ever saw one, his reaction would be more like this

iu

Drumpf would make a crappy soldier, he wouldn't even be able to be a male nurse.
The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him
In all fairness, the man didn't die. Trump has issues with blood, that isn't that uncommon in the general population

I've give a lot of thought to the question:
Who would you trust to have your back in the next foxhole:
Trump, Clinton, Obama, Beto, Buttplug, Biden, Bernie,

Maybe if any could pass it would only be due to the training they'd get by real soldiers, like DI Lee Ermey.

Buttplug is getting tiresome more quickly than I expected.

Vanilla Obama Sprinkles 2.jpg

Who would you trust to have your back in the next foxhole:
Trump, Clinton, Obama, Beto, Buttplug, Biden, Bernie,
Any of them but Trump. Trump would attack me in the back to save his own skin, even if I wasn't his enemy. Or at least he would run away.

But, but but Obama.

But, but but Clinton.

Classic nutter response.

But, but but Obama.

But, but but Clinton.

Classic nutter response.
Why do you Lib Tards always talk about Gay and Nut in the same sentences?

But, but but Obama.

But, but but Clinton.

Classic nutter response.
As usual, you make no sense.

Did he mention that Muhammed Ali didnt go either?

But, but but Obama.

But, but but Clinton.

Classic nutter response.
Classic deflection, vor.
If you wanna talk about a 'president' who didn't serve,
let's talk about 'presidents' who didn't serve.
It's not a prerequisite for being a president.
Like I said, it's no big deal. I never made an issue of it with
Clinton or Obama.
You and caddo are two peas from the same pod

But, but but Obama.

But, but but Clinton.

Classic nutter response.
As usual, you make no sense.
pot, meet kettle

Did he mention that Muhammed Ali didnt go either?

Sorry; the thread isn't about, "Muhammed Ali" but thanks for the derail.

Thread IS ABOUT Buttigieg calling out Trump as a draft dodger ............

Forum List

Back