Republicans claim they care about voter fraud. Lol! No they don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on posting on this matter, eventually.

USMB Republicans, conservatives and assorted rightwingers, here's your moment to stand up.

I need you all to post strenuously condemning this.

Where are you?

Republicans only care when they imagine other people are doing it.

Look at Trump.

USMB Republicans, conservatives and assorted rightwingers, here's your moment to stand up.

Where are you?
If they really cared about voter fraud, they would have created a thread themselves. They didn't, and they won't.

If they really cared about voter fraud, they would have created a thread themselves. They didn't, and they won't.
Again, this is something I would post, word for word.

Is this me from the future?

North Carolina elections board issues subpoenas

Do Republicans not know that it is illegal to hire people to drive around picking up absentee ballots for them? And when real voter fraud/voter theft goes on, the Right is totally silent. Lol! Who would ever guessed? Fear of voter fraud scandal in North Carolina House race

I viewed your link. The video provided no evidence of wrong doing. If you have some actual proof , not "one lady says........." or something similar , post it.

and most assuredly voter fraud should concern us all, regardless of who is doing it, and just as assuredly there are morons on both sides who only care about wrong doing when the other side is doing it.

Republicans care as much for voter fraud when it concerns their wrong doing as they do about Climate change. A bunch of hypocrites.

Do Republicans not know that it is illegal to hire people to drive around picking up absentee ballots for them? And when real voter fraud/voter theft goes on, the Right is totally silent. Lol! Who would ever guessed? Fear of voter fraud scandal in North Carolina House race

I viewed your link. The video provided no evidence of wrong doing. If you have some actual proof , not "one lady says........." or something similar , post it.

and most assuredly voter fraud should concern us all, regardless of who is doing it, and just as assuredly there are morons on both sides who only care about wrong doing when the other side is doing it.
Someone was riding around picking up absentee ballots. We have witnesses to that crime. That is evidence of wrong doing. Next!

Again, this is something I would post, word for word.

Is this me from the future?
You quite possibly are a time traveler with "out of body experiences"? :dunno:

I opted not to post it a couple of days ago because I just knew it had been posted already...

If this is the first post about it on this board......that is sad....

the first so-called conservative comment is a "both sides do it" deflection...

Adorable....

Where are you?

If the person is found guilty then they should be given the maximum sentence allowed.

Simple as that.

If someone committed a crime, throw him in jail. Whats the problem here? Us republicans have no problem dealing harshly with criminals, unlike democrats who revere criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back