Pessimistic Look at Future

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I'm hoping this never happens, but what if America falls to the globalists? Trump is doing a great job, and cleaning the mess for eight years will help a lot, but is there too much damage done? We have a major political party that is authoritarian. They don't believe in the individual or free speech. I heard Jordan Peterson say the greatest achievement of Western civilization was the emphasis on the individual. Democrats care little for the individual. They have the schools, one major political party, the intelligence community, and most of the media. The dems are busing people in for votes, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. If the republicans could fly people in who voted their way 95% of the time, what do you think they'd do? It just seems low to use foreign voters to defeat the opposition in your own country. If America falls to the globalist hive, I see three major players. There would be China, Russia, and Europe/US. You would have three communist entities fighting for power. How many pro-individual countries are left? England and Australia have already fallen. Canada was gone a long time ago. There are still a few Eastern European countries that value freedom. Don't know anything about South Korea or Japan. Here's hoping for freedom and Western Civilization.

The future isn't too bad ... at least we'll be well fed ...

soylent_green_logo_l1.jpg

America will never fall to the globalists, as in total globalist control, no borders, all the guns gone, no freedom of speech, just complete authoritarian fascist control, without another civil war, and if there is another civil war in America, the globalists will get their asses handed to them, because as Yamamoto said during WWII, "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." Why else do you think the fascist left wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment? Because they can't enact their globalist agenda so long as America has an armed republic.

They are getting tired of waiting though. The fascist democrats have decided that it's time they quit trying to hide their true agenda as far as the 2nd Amendment and just admit it, they want to disarm everyone. They figure they might as well quit lying about it and just admit it because lying about it for so long has got them nowhere, so just try another tactic, admit it.

Problem with that is, every time they prop up another little bubble headed brain washed punk like Camera Hogg spouting his anti constitution garbage, gun sales soar and NRA membership sky rockets. in essence, the fascist left is their own worst enemy. The harder they push their anti American bull shit the harder people push back, and if you haven't noticed, people are pushing back, even in the heart of fascist left country California. Towns rising up one after another letting the shit stain, open border ass clown gov moon beam brown they want no part of the sanctuary state trash, and you know why?

TRUMP.

No... there's not going to be any democrat take over any time soon. The people are even tired of the indoctrination kids are getting in schools and that is also now a point of contention. Home schooling is now on a major uprise. The fascist democrats have pushed so hard, so left and gotten so radical after 8 years of the American hating kenyan muslim, that they elected Trump and the vast majority of Americans are behind him. His approval rating is higher than the kenyan's was at this point, and I believe it's even higher than what they say.

So don't worry. Just fight the fascist democrats at every turn, and never comprise with them because they're not interested in compromising with you. They want to shut you the hell up so that's exactly how you should feel about them. They have awoken the sleeping giant. The silent majority is silent no more. Fight the fascist left at every turn and simply strive to beat them, always, forever, and don't listen to their crap, because they lie as slick as scum off a swamp. They are the party of the perverts, the illegal aliens, the fascists and the corrupt. They are the trash of America, and they're not taking over shit any time soon.

If you haven't noticed, republicans control the senate, congress and the white house, as well as most governorships, and they do because of a reason... that being the vast majority of Americans don't want fascist democrats in power.

All you have to is, TUNE OUT THEIR SHIT. When you hear an unhinged, hysterical, frothing at the mouth fascist democrat spewing their canned, generic, apoplectic, frothing at the mouth rants, let it go in one ear and out the other. Laugh at them and let them know, you know, that they're nothing more than pathetic, anti American jack offs.

Last edited:
Is it okay to point out who "The globalists" are...not yet maybe....anyhow....the obvious goal is to make the USA like Brazil.

The thing that worries me the most is that you almost never move from less free to more free. Freedom is being snuffed out all over the globe, and it seems like we have already lost half our country. The good news is that I don't think we have as many extremists as it seems. With the overbearing media, they make it seem like everyone is just fine with authoritarian marxism, but the numbers are probably much fewer. I am encouraged that even people in California are fighting back against their sanctuary status. For years the media has sold us the lie that everyone is fine with the marxist bs, and that it is the new normal.

All you have to is, TUNE OUT THEIR SHIT. When you hear an unhinged, hysterical, frothing at the mouth fascist democrat spewing their canned, generic, apoplectic, frothing at the mouth rants, let it go in one ear and out the other. Laugh at them and let them know, you know, that they're nothing more than pathetic, anti American jack offs.
Being tuned out and mocked is what has allowed the Regressive Left to get this far, as they have slowly but consistently changed our culture and enabled its decay. Our most important right, freedom of expression, has withered to the point where people are literally afraid to say certain things for fear of being attacked and/or punished and/or destroyed. Our college campuses are now filled with young people who are so hyper-sensitive that they're little more than a raw, open emotional wounds, and they're going to be our leaders before long. Those who sew social divisions based on skin color are in almost complete control. Our popular culture is in the toilet, pretty much literally, and the voices of those who clearly hate this country are growing louder and wider.

Sorry, I hate to tell you this, I really do, but what's coming is inevitable. A few, sporadic episodes of violence won't change that.
83_zpsmcd1yxe5.gif~original

Last edited:
At least now, everything is out in the open. With Bernie, it became clear that the dems are the marxists everyone thought they were. They couldn't just duck out and say no not us. Also when Trump won and the media went bat crazy, that opened a lot of eyes. Now liberals are distancing themselves from the frothing progressives, saying don't look at us, they're nuts.

The clock is ticking on the grand experiment that was the USA
I'm just glad I'll be dead and gone before the timer hits zero

I'm hoping this never happens, but what if America falls to the globalists? Trump is doing a great job, and cleaning the mess for eight years will help a lot, but is there too much damage done? We have a major political party that is authoritarian. They don't believe in the individual or free speech. I heard Jordan Peterson say the greatest achievement of Western civilization was the emphasis on the individual. Democrats care little for the individual. They have the schools, one major political party, the intelligence community, and most of the media. The dems are busing people in for votes, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. If the republicans could fly people in who voted their way 95% of the time, what do you think they'd do? It just seems low to use foreign voters to defeat the opposition in your own country. If America falls to the globalist hive, I see three major players. There would be China, Russia, and Europe/US. You would have three communist entities fighting for power. How many pro-individual countries are left? England and Australia have already fallen. Canada was gone a long time ago. There are still a few Eastern European countries that value freedom. Don't know anything about South Korea or Japan. Here's hoping for freedom and Western Civilization.

Trump's purpose for getting elected was to drive us closer to globalism while having the masses cheer it on. What better way to knock the US down a couple notches than to first isolate us from the rest of the world and then to cripple our economy.

So cutting regulations that are so bad it takes 20 years to build a road, making it affordable to create businesses in our own country, and getting us out of global welfare programs like the Paris Accord are all part of an evil plot to make us globalists? Where do you get this stuff?

Trump's purpose for getting elected was to drive us closer to globalism while having the masses cheer it on. What better way to knock the US down a couple notches than to first isolate us from the rest of the world and then to cripple our economy.

Weird way of driving us to globalims by enacting tariffs on other countries. Our economy is strong. These tariffs will hurt china even more. Most of the made in china is now made in vietnam, phillipines, cambodia. Another crash is inevitable simply based on the feds created bubbles.

Weird way of driving us to globalims by enacting tariffs on other countries. Our economy is strong. These tariffs will hurt china even more. Most of the made in china is now made in vietnam, phillipines, cambodia. Another crash is inevitable simply based on the feds created bubbles.

It really is not if those tariffs end up hurting us more than helping, which just about everyone not being paid by Trump thinks is the case.

Forum List

Back