Perverts, aka Satanists, want to be considered a valid religion. DeSantis says No

Again, I have not finished this, but will soon. I thought others here would be interested.

Yeh, those wacky religions... All of them should be equally respected along with the ones that respect human life!

FREEDOM!

We have to accept every damn perverse thing one can think to do, including worshipping Satan! Where's that in the US Constitution?

Our nation was founded on CHRISTIAN (Judeo-Christian) principles.

I say to the Satanists: Go somewhere else... although I really want them to just go... uh... where they ultimately belong

from the site:

"Satan has no place in our society [LOL] and should not be recognized as a ‘religion’ by the federal government," DeSantis tweeted. "I'll chip in to contribute to this veteran's legal defense fund."

Me

Good for him! It's about time politicians stood up to this insanity!

well, actually, it is past time... :(
Belief = Acceptance = Religion. Run it backwards for a positive verification, Religion = Acceptance = Belief. All folks harbor a religion of some sorts as religion only exists within the human mind of each INDIVIDUAL. Adolf Hitler accepted a religion based on the "Nordic super man". Was Adolf guilty by law for believing so? I'd say NO. It's when a fruit cake like good ole Adolf attempted to FORCE his religion upon the peoples of our planet earth, that then the vast majority of humanity forcefully reacted against that narcissistic induced sociopath's religion of supermen ruling a one world without borders insanity. In America we have constitutionally based freedom of religion within our U.S. Constitution's First Amendment. BELOW in the link you will come across a few words like, Establishment Clause, Free Exercise Clause, **establishment of religion, three part test, "public morals", "compelling" , overriding interest, protecting, & conflict.

Life is very complicated despite most of us desiring a simple life out of the lime light living a quiet & peaceful life with a compatible mate & various creatures of interest. Unfortunately we are inundated with some folks that live for narcissistic based power & control (god complex)over their fellow humanity. Until Maker drops the curtain on this show this insanity with the dark side of humanity(conflict) will continue on unabated. Restrictions on one religion can quickly escalate to restrictions on ALL religions & eventually mind control!

Again, I have not finished this, but will soon. I thought others here would be interested.

Yeh, those wacky religions... All of them should be equally respected along with the ones that respect human life!

FREEDOM!

We have to accept every damn perverse thing one can think to do, including worshipping Satan! Where's that in the US Constitution?

I say to the Satanists: Go somewhere else... although I really want them to just go... uh... where they ultimately belong

from the site:

"Satan has no place in our society [LOL] and should not be recognized as a ‘religion’ by the federal government," DeSantis tweeted. "I'll chip in to contribute to this veteran's legal defense fund."

Me

So, fucking desantus (like you) want to throw out the constitution.

That dead document you all think is infallible.

FREEDOM!

from the site:

Me

Well to be fair satanists, true satanists, don't believe in the devil despite popular opinions.

The word Satan predates Christians. It's an Hebrew word that means resistor". Basically satanists don't believe in a god that rules them, in essence they believe every man is his own god in the sense that they determine their own life.

FREEDOM!

from the site:

Me

What happened to freedom of religion?

You know there are many different types of Satanism. Many very different from one another. One form of Satanists are really just Athiests who refuse to believe in any supreme being. I have seen Satanists more morally good than Catholic Priests who sexually abuse children. I have seen Christians with criminal records and Satanists with no criminal record at all.

I am a Christian now and go to church almost every Sunday, but in my youth I belonged to Satanists clubs/groups. As I grew older like any fad or phase I went through, I grew out of it. Some very good Christians including now ministers of churches joined Satanist clubs/ groups in their youth because they felt the only way they could see the light is by seeing the darkness first.

Last edited:

FREEDOM!

from the site:

Me

Religious freedom for thee, but not me, eh?

Not a very conservative postion.

FREEDOM!

from the site:

Me

Satanists don’t worship Satan.

I guess you don't care that Satanists believe in murdering people?

just like those religious folks called Jihasists.

But you never cared about murder. You're a leftist

Just like those religious folks who shoot up abortion clinics and bars and those religious priests who molest children

Riiiight 😉

Last edited:
Or like you old drag queens wanting to get at children...or educators...or anyone finding a way to be around children.

You wanna play you tired old pothead? I'll kick your dentures in
W. C. Fields — 'I like children. If they're properly cooked.' Dentures, please. But I will take note of how you like to abuse senior citizens....

Forum List

Back