Perry on Fox News Sunday

There is a huge amount of investible funds that companies are holding on to until Obama is gone. Perry's estimate of job creation will be very short. I think it will do more like 1M a month.

Been saying this exact thing for years now and have been laughed at by both conservatives and liberals.

Glad you guys are catching up. The private sector is holding the public sector hostage.

That seems like shooting fish in a barrel. Chris Wallace is a weenie.

Wallace is a good interviewer. Lost some points with me when he apologized to Bachmann.

I don't think he's a good interviewer. Very predictable even to the point of being boring.

He does his homework. Although he views the world from a very conservative prism, he asks some pretty tough and probing questions. And he doesn't let shit slide.

In the little snippet I saw, he got Perry to admit his plan would blow a 3 trillion dollar hole in the budget and he's got no real idea how to make up for that.

That would make a good campaign ad..for Obama. :lol:

Reagan left the Democratic Party. Lieberman left the Democratic Party. Arlen Specter left the Democratic party and liked it so much he left the Republican party too. Bloomberg left the Democratic party and then left the GOP as well. People change their view, ya know.
Except that "Gardasil" Rick left the Democrat Party and became a Globalist which is worse! He's a Globalist in American Cowboy clothing.

Reagan left the Democratic Party. Lieberman left the Democratic Party. Arlen Specter left the Democratic party and liked it so much he left the Republican party too. Bloomberg left the Democratic party and then left the GOP as well. People change their view, ya know.
Except that "Gardasil" Rick left the Democrat Party and became a Globalist which is worse! He's a Globalist in American Cowboy clothing.

WTF is a "globalist"?? Is that some kind of Wookie-talk for someone who recognizes the U.S. is the sole superpower in the world?

All the liberals hated Perry and love Romney...we get it.
Well, they're going through the card pile, always leaving Governor Perry out. I still think he would do a great job putting Americans back to work. He has the record with a big bite out of unemployment and a huge regiment of people, now with jobs and off welfare.

Well, they're going through the card pile, always leaving Governor Perry out. I still think he would do a great job putting Americans back to work. He has the record with a big bite out of unemployment and a huge regiment of people, now with jobs and off welfare.

Mr. Perry has zero to offer. The GOP electorate is seeing it and are responding in kind by flocking to other candidates. If they were smart they'd give Huntsman another look.

The erstwhile frontrunner is now tied with Ron Paul in the polls.

Forum List

Back