Perry: Indictments 'Not the Way That We Settle...Political Differences in This Country'

Well it how the far left settles their political differences with anyone that is not far left.

Just know that these far left political groups have now opened Pandora's box.

More and more, liberals and progressives are turning to the courts to get what the voters won't give them.
It has to stop!
Read more @ http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/perry-indictments-not-way-we-settlepolitical-differences-country
You completely and conveniently misunderstand the judicial process in this country.

Perry was indicted after the Special Prosecutor, a Republican, found he had enough to go on to bring the charges. We understand that the political right is quite upset over this but you have no one else to blame but Perry in the end as he mixed things where he shouldn't have that resulted in the charges being brought against him. So, don't try to turn this into a political witch hunt which it isn't. It is the result of trying to do things his way that resulted in his being where he is now. Democrats had nothing to do with this. If you have any lingering doubts I suggest you go and ask the REPUBLICAN Special Prosecutor if he brought the charges against Perry for political reasons or because he had enough evidence to do so.

Progressive are acting like their Founding Fathers: Mao, Stalin and Hitler. It was just a matter of time before they fully embraced their Inner Fascist

You completely and conveniently misunderstand the judicial process in this country.

Perry was indicted after the Special Prosecutor, a Republican, found he had enough to go on to bring the charges. We understand that the political right is quite upset over this but you have no one else to blame but Perry in the end as he mixed things where he shouldn't have that resulted in the charges being brought against him. So, don't try to turn this into a political witch hunt which it isn't. It is the result of trying to do things his way that resulted in his being where he is now. Democrats had nothing to do with this. If you have any lingering doubts I suggest you go and ask the REPUBLICAN Special Prosecutor if he brought the charges against Perry for political reasons or because he had enough evidence to do so.

I'm sorry but the only prosecutor I've heard of is the drunk broad who used her authority to get a grand jury to vote the indictment.

If there is a different prosecutor, I'd appreciate a link to it.

We the people has allowed this to go on. So now they go into "public Service" for two things. They money they can make while in there and benefits after they leave... So now they feel they are Entitled to their jobs FOR LIFE..no different than those the Federal Government.
we've created a MONSTER and it's a nuthouse and the Fed is a Tyrant

Is Alan Dershowitz a mega Liberal? Why yes he is.

Is Alan Dershowitz a mega Democrat? Why yes he is.

Dershowitz: Perry Indictment 'What Happens in Totalitarian Societies'

And from the article:

The indictment of Texas Republican Gov. Rick Perry over abuse of power and coercion is reminiscent of the way that political dissent was handled in the Soviet Union, legal scholar and Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax TV's "America's Forum."

Dershowitz, who make clear he would never vote for Rick Perry, said Monday the governor's indictment was driven by politics and is representative of "what happens in totalitarian societies."

He said disagreement with Perry's actions is "not the basis of what a criminal charge should be," adding that Americans have the ability to "vote against him" if they don't like his actions.

More at link:

Dershowitz: Perry Indictment 'What Happens in Totalitarian Societies'

Perry: Indictments 'Not the Way That We Settle...Political Differences in This Country'

Remarkable, but unsurprising, that Perry and so many other blind partisan rightists just don't get it.

The indictment has nothing to do with 'political differences.'

It has to do with the fact that there is sufficient evidence of wrongdoing on Perry's part to warrant a charge of abuse of power.

Speaking of a pattern of corruption, the DA that Perry was trying to force out was investigating several of Perry's cronies for diverting cancer research money into the pockets of other Perry cronies. Perry wanted her out so he could put his own guy in the spot, allowing the fox to guard the henhouse.

It's also telling that two Republican DAs had DWIs, and Perry did not ask them to resign. When another Republican DA was literally caught being on the take, Perry did not ask for his resignation. Plainly, Perry cared not a bit about the integrity of the office, and instead was on a political vendetta against this one DA.

I'm guessing he isn't talking about Boehner suing the president, or all those calls for impeaching Obama...

I'm sorry but the only prosecutor I've heard of is the drunk broad who used her authority to get a grand jury to vote the indictment.

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you are a special kind of stupid.

she didnt use her authority.

Absolutely! The Special Prosecutor's name is Michael McCrum. You can also read more on the updated story in the following link. Ms. Lehmberg is the D.A. but she did not bring the charges against Rick Perry and that point must be made very clear to everyone. The Republican Special Prosecutor was the one who did. I can't understand why his name was not mentioned to you since it is making headlines all over the U.S. As mentioned before, he is also a Republican. Therefore, since he was the one to bring the charges against Perry no one can say that it was a Democrat with political differences or motivations against Perry. Perry is apparently throwing in a red herring by placing the blame on Ms. Lehmberg undoubtedly to divert attention from his own case. But that won't work in the end when the jury hears the case I'm sure.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry vows to fight charges - CNN.com

Typical republican move. Now they are going to try to discredit the woman prosecutor and call her a drunk. Typical Republican move.

Forum List

Back