Perry Blew it, Romney leads, new gallop poll.

Well, he's right..... it has nothing to do with leadership skills what so ever.... look at Obama. He is the worst example of a leader I can think of at the moment.

He did OK in the debates (if ya count softball questions a good gauge)
Purposeful softballs...

I know I have been a bit hard on Perry, but damn.... everybody is gunning for him in these debates.
That tells me has that special "Palin" something the rest of the field lack.

I say Perry/Palin..... that would be a good ticket :eusa_whistle:

Good so long as your goal is to guarantee Nobama 4 more years in the WH...

More Voters Considering Romney Than Obama, Perry

Sixty-two percent would definitely vote for Romney or consider doing so
PRINCETON, NJ -- More registered voters say they would definitely vote for Mitt Romney or might consider doing so (62%) than say the same about his two main rivals in the 2012 presidential election, Democrat Barack Obama (54%) and Republican Rick Perry (53%).

Be pragmatic, vote and support the BEST CONSERVATIVE ( and here is the important part) who can WIN the general election. It's hand's down Mitt Romney.

That's 62% people that's a landslide win over Obama. Think, get your emotions out of it, this is business.
I kind of wish perry would win. He would be more fun to beat in 2012. Beating a mormon is like beating a dead horse. Whats the fun in that?

Religious BIGOT is thy name.

Purposeful softballs...

I know I have been a bit hard on Perry, but damn.... everybody is gunning for him in these debates.

I say CAIN/______________________... For you see? I am a onkie for Herman. I dig 9/9/9...which is a precursor to FAIRTAX...

Yeah... I was being silly.

I love Herman Cain.... he will get my vote all the way.

Perry hasnt proved to me he would be much different than Bush - Of course Elmer Fudd could do better than Obama.

9/9/9 :clap2:

The part about regulations having to be approved by Congress if they project to cost a lot of money is very interesting. I like that idea. Allowing corporations to more freely import offshore talent is not very good.

As one of those who was imported from offshore, let me tell you, its an enormous pain in the ass to immigrate to America.

Romney is conservative in the area that I care most about- the ECONOMY. Socially conservative issues are simply not going to play much of a role in this cycle. Romney looks very strong. I liked him last cycle and I like him now.

It's all about the economy, stupid.

If Romney is so strong in area of the economy...if his private business experience is such an asset, why couldn't he translate than into jobs when he was Governor of Massachusetts?

Texas under Perry created more jobs in two months than Massachusetts under Romney did in four years.

Massachusetts under Romney was 47th lowest in the country in job creation.

Only three states were worse.

While Texas under Perry created more jobs than the other 49 state COMBINED.

If Romney can create jobs in the private sector...that's what he should do to help the country, because he was a failure at leading Massachusetts to job growth as Governor.

Because Romney had a Democratic-controlled state legislature?

The governor doesn't wave a magic wand, then POOF! jobs are created.

I say CAIN/______________________... For you see? I am a Honkie for Herman. I dig 9/9/9...which is a precursor to FAIRTAX...

Yeah... I was being silly.

I love Herman Cain.... he will get my vote all the way.

Perry hasnt proved to me he would be much different than Bush - Of course Elmer Fudd could do better than Obama.

9/9/9 :clap2:
Herman isn't a politician...and he is the IDEAL candiate that our Founders envisioned when they laid the framework for Citizen Governance. ;)

He will do his bit for God and Country and return to what he was doing. A lesson professional politicians have failed to learn.

The part about regulations having to be approved by Congress if they project to cost a lot of money is very interesting. I like that idea. Allowing corporations to more freely import offshore talent is not very good.

As one of those who was imported from offshore, let me tell you, its an enormous pain in the ass to immigrate to America.

I would guess you're right.

herman isn't a politician...and he is the ideal candiate that our founders envisioned when they laid the framework for citizen governance. ;)

he will do his bit for god and country and return to what he was doing. A lesson professional politicians have failed to learn.

nailed it "T"

BTW, this poll doesn't actually tell us who Republicans will vote for in the primaries, nor who people will vote for in the election.

The media is trying to corral us into voting for either Perry or Romney, and I dont like it one bit.

These polls are a joke.

No one has even voted yet and they are deciding it for us. Just like they did with McCain
:evil:

BTW, this poll doesn't actually tell us who Republicans will vote for in the primaries, nor who people will vote for in the election.

The media is trying to corral us into voting for either Perry or Romney, and I dont like it one bit.

These polls are a joke.

No one has even voted yet and they are deciding it for us. Just like they did with McCain :evil:
Precisely. Have Americans lost the ability to think for themselves?

These polls are a joke.

No one has even voted yet and they are deciding it for us. Just like they did with McCain :evil:
MEDIA should be an advisory path on Americans educatiing themselves...NOT the be all to end all authority.

These polls are a joke.

No one has even voted yet and they are deciding it for us. Just like they did with McCain
:evil:

I'm not being corralled. I know who I'm rooting for. I'm watching with interest to see how it all plays out but I know who I want.

If someone like Huntsman or Johnson starts closing in on Romney that could make things interesting.

But Romney is who I am pulling for, with or without media support. I'm not going to turn against him just because some liberals call him the lesser of the evils. Being able to win independent votes is not a strike against him.

For me, Perry is too much like Huckabee, who was too much like a theocrat, without bringing any particular conservative governance skills to the table.

And Bachmann isn't even in the running. She shot her mouth off - and her foot off - too many times for me to take her seriously.

I'm not being corralled. I know who I'm rooting for. I'm watching with interest to see how it all plays out but I know who I want.

If someone like Huntsman or Johnson starts closing in on Romney that could make things interesting.

But Romney is who I am pulling for, with or without media support. I'm not going to turn against him just because some liberals call him the lesser of the evils. Being able to win independent votes is not a strike against him.

For me, Perry is too much like Huckabee, who was too much like a theocrat, without bringing any particular conservative governance skills to the table.

And Bachmann isn't even in the running. She shot her mouth off - and her foot off - too many times for me to take her seriously.

I hear ya.... I was wanting Romney last time... the media just wrote him off though.

If he is the candidate eventually, he WILL have my vote. For now however, I am pushing for Cain. He is a very good man and I think he would be a strong leader. Then he would gracefully step back into private life and that would be that.

Forum List

Back