Perry 32% (Romney 18% Paul 6%)...Dam*

32% ???

Perry gets his big examination at the debates next Wednesday. Expect him to fall back to the pack when Republicans figure out?...

1. Perry does not walk on water
2. Perry is not that bright

I dont know that any politician is stupid. I dont like that Perry is now considered the new right wing messiah, as was Paul, as was Romney, as was Bachmann, you get the idea. Folks need to watch the debates (most dont) instead of getting the highlights off the news. In the end the choice will most likely be between a big fat douche or a giant turd sandwich.

Paul was never considered the right wing messiah, except among narco-libertarians.
Romney was nothing but a conservative Democrat from MA.
A lot of people liked Bachmann. I'm not one of them.

So your post betrays a total ignorance of anything political.
bahh bahh bahhh.

and hate to break it to you, but John Wayne is not a contender this year.

32% ???

Perry gets his big examination at the debates next Wednesday. Expect him to fall back to the pack when Republicans figure out?...

I dont know that any politician is stupid. I dont like that Perry is now considered the new right wing messiah, as was Paul, as was Romney, as was Bachmann, you get the idea. Folks need to watch the debates (most dont) instead of getting the highlights off the news. In the end the choice will most likely be between a big fat douche or a giant turd sandwich.

Paul was never considered the right wing messiah, except among narco-libertarians.

bahh bahh bahhh.

You are a tad dumber then the average Paulbot, and more ignorant. Isn't Hanity on now ? You need more talking points, as you are lacking facts.

32% ???

Flavor of the month......people still do not know Perry

Put him in the debates as the GOP frontrunner and let him explain his positions on evolution, secession, the Fed, Bernacke, Social Security, gays, Global Warming

Then let's see if he is still the frontrunner

Guy, you are working on the assumption Republicans care about Democratic issues.

Let's take Evolution. Most Americans believe that God had a hand in creation, either doing it exactly the way the bible says or guiding the evolutionary process.

While I'm personally horrified that there are a lot of people out there who think there aren't any dinosaurs because Noah didn't have room for them on the ark, Charles Darwin is not a winning issue for you guys.

Global Warming. Big deal to liberals, most of the rest of us don't care, and skepticism is increasing. No one goes to bed at night worried about Global Warming.

bahh bahh bahhh.

You are a tad dumber then the average Paulbot, and more ignorant. Isn't Hanity on now ? You need more talking points, as you are lacking facts.

Translation: I can't support anything I wrote and having been exposed as a fraud I'll just throw some attacks and generic insults.
Git along little New Jersey sheepie, bahh bahh bahh.

Put him in the debates as the GOP frontrunner and let him explain his positions on evolution, secession, the Fed, Bernacke, Social Security, gays, Global Warming

Guy, you are working on the assumption Republicans care about Democratic issues.

Let's take Evolution. Most Americans believe that God had a hand in creation, either doing it exactly the way the bible says or guiding the evolutionary process.

While I'm personally horrified that there are a lot of people out there who think there aren't any dinosaurs because Noah didn't have room for them on the ark, Charles Darwin is not a winning issue for you guys.

Global Warming. Big deal to liberals, most of the rest of us don't care, and skepticism is increasing. No one goes to bed at night worried about Global Warming.

I disagree on the Evolution thing. I think there is a difference between God guiding evolution and God creating the universe in seven days. Teaching Creationism in the schools, for example, is not a winning issue for conservatives in the mainstream, though it may be in some rural areas and red states. It matters on the hard right, so it matters in the primaries, but Republicans talking about it in the Presidential election are Republicans losing in the Presidential election.

I agree on the global warming thing. I don't think it's a winning issue for liberals, especially when the economy is bad.

Last edited:

I disagree on the Evolution thing. I think there is a difference between God guiding evolution and God creating the universe in seven days. Teaching Creationism in the schools, for example, is not a winning issue for conservatives in the mainstream, though it may be in some rural areas and red states. It matters on the hard right, so it matters in the primaries, but Republicans talking about it in the Presidential election are Republicans losing in the Presidential election.

I agree on the global warming thing. I don't think it's a winning issue for liberals, especially when the economy is bad.

Whic presidential candidates are advocating teaching creationism in schools?

They aren't.

But it doesn't mean they think it should not be. (Or maybe they don't, I don't know.) But which candidate is talking about teaching Evolution in schools?

Joe brought the subject up. I was commenting about the issue generally on a national level. I think the point he may have been trying to make is that it is a losing issue to be seen attacking God, which I would agree with. But I don't think most Americans want Creationism taught as science in schools.

Last edited:

They aren't.

But it doesn't mean they think it should not be. (Or maybe they don't, I don't know.) But which candidate is talking about teaching Evolution in schools?

Joe brought the subject up. I was commenting about the issue generally on a national level. I think the point he may have been trying to make is that it is a losing issue to be seen attacking God, which I would agree with. But I don't think most Americans want Creationism taught as science in schools.

OK, so your point is really a non-point.

Perry's agenda is to turn such decisions over to states and school districts and not let the FedGov interfere. That seems about right to me.

Theres are some problems I have with Perry. First of all I have a problem with his cfr open border bs and he believes that people after having worked there whole life, while paying into SSI shouldn't get there dues. That is bull crap...I agree that it should be reformed, but to take it away from old people is just evil. If we're going to do away with it, lets do it slowly to make sure people can adopt to the huge change.

Expect to lose every election of the next 20 years if Perry doesn't stop on that last one.

AND let's refund every cent we have paid into this phony Social Security program.

They aren't.

Perry's agenda is to turn such decisions over to states and school districts and not let the FedGov interfere. That seems about right to me.

No. The point is that Evolution is not a losing issue for liberals.

They aren't.

To teach creationism in tax-supported public education is not a state or school district decision. That has been made every more clear repeatedly by ever more conservative SCOTUS decisions over the last twenty years.

Perry will help himself by ignoring this topic.

Depending on the debate (and Bachmann is good in a crowd with her own kind), Perry may very well finish Bachmann off for good. If so, the Tea Party crowd is his by default. The discussion will then continue whether the mainstream Romney or the right and still mainstream Perry is best suited for the nomination.

They aren't.

No. The point is that Evolution is not a losing issue for liberals.

Actually the point is the candidate with the most votes wins.

bahh bahh bahhh.

Translation: I can't support anything I wrote and having been exposed as a fraud I'll just throw some attacks and generic insults.
Git along little New Jersey sheepie, bahh bahh bahh.

Well, MaybeNo attacks on Family-Meister long enough to hit the links to Perrys own words you would see how ignorant on the subject you are. You Tennessee inbred's always did have a tough time with words huh. Now I give you links to his own statements, in his own words, as a resident of Texas, and I am a sheep ? sorry Jethro, but YOU are the one getting marching orders and talking points from Hannity and Limbaugh. Don't get shitty with me because your inbred brain cant think for its self.

Forum List

Back