Perjury regarding sex -- it really IS a crime!

Once again you are claiming that you can not be guilty of a crime unless convicted. That is simply NOT true.

that is your opinion.

I think that everyone is presumed innocent of any and all crimes until proven guilty in a court of law.

You obviously think otherwise.

And I guess we can rest assured that OJ did not kill his wife and her friend....
Yes sir, if you're not convicted of a crime, you didn't do it.....

and Chelsea did not have sex with any of her dates....
(at least according to Bill)

A person can be guilty regardless of whether or not they are convicted.

For example, a child steals a cookie. He admits to it. He's guilty of stealing the cookie. It does not take a court to determine that.

A person kills another person. He admits to it, but walks on a technicality. He is not considered "guilty" in a court of law, but he is still guilty.

It's not just a legal term, you can't confine it's definition to such.

The logic and reasoning is so straight forward its amazing that both Jillian and Maineman would insist on sounding so stupid over whats obvious to the rest of us....Are they that much in the bag as hacks or could they really be as stupid as they seem to be....either way ...they have no creditability at all....

And I guess we can rest assured that OJ did not kill his wife and her friend....
Yes sir, if you're not convicted of a crime, you didn't do it.....

and Chelsea did not have sex with any of her dates....
(at least according to Bill)

I didn't say anyone didn't "do" anything. I said that Bill Clinton is not guilty of the crime of perjury. Of course he lied. He just is not guilty of perjury.

How fucking thick are you, really? Or is this "numb as a pounded thumb" routine of yours just an act?

The logic and reasoning is so straight forward its amazing that both Jillian and Maineman would insist on sounding so stupid over whats obvious to the rest of us....Are they that much in the bag as hacks or could they really be as stupid as they seem to be....either way ...they have no creditability at all....

what is "obvious" to morons is not really any benchmark I care to lower myself to.

OJ Simpson is "not guilty" of the crime of murder. Bill Clinton is not "guilty" of the crime of perjury.

And do you mean, "credibility", you stupid fucking moron?

So really mm....are you stupid or just a hack that can't tolerate being schooled every time you run into me.....:rofl:

If you suck a cock....are you guilty of the act of sucking a cock ?....a simple yes or no is sufficient....the answer is of course YES.....

If 12 of your peers say you didn't do it....are you still a cocksucker or is the act erased as if by black magic.....the answer is of course,YOU are still a cocksucker no matter what your peers say.......

Considering previous posts of yours, this should be a scenario you can relate to....

A person can be guilty regardless of whether or not they are convicted.----AllieBaba

Once again you are claiming that you can not be guilty of a crime unless convicted. That is simply NOT true.---RetiredGySgt

A person kills another person. He admits to it, but walks on a technicality. He is not considered "guilty" in a court of law, but he is still guilty.----AllieBaba

He ADMITTED he lied under oath, which IS perjury. He was punished for it as well. One does not have to be found guilty in a court of law to in fact BE guilty of a crime.---RetiredGySgt

Then we agree that his proverbial pants are fire. The liar liar is guilty of lying. Legally? Perhaps not, but he did lose his law license and that my friend, is a finding of guilt.----onthefence

Did Clinton tell Ken Starr he did not have sexual realtions with Monica Lewinsky? Yes, he did. Did Bill Clinton admit to sticking his dick in her mouth? Yes, he did. That adds up to perjury. Again, that he was not prosecuted for it makes it no less so.----GunnyL

Convicted and guilty are not mutually inclusive. He was caught red handed and was guilty. He was not convicted but that does not mean that he wasn't guilty. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." That was a lie.---onthefence

legal scholars, all!:rofl:

So I get fifteen quotes from kids at my church's daycare to bolster my argument, that would carry some weight with you?

So really mm....are you stupid or just a hack that can't tolerate being schooled every time you run into me.....:rofl:

If you suck a cock....are you guilty of the act of sucking a cock ?....a simple yes or no is sufficient....the answer is of course YES.....

If 12 of your peers say you didn't do it....are you still a cocksucker or is the act erased as if by black magic.....the answer is of course,YOU are still a cocksucker no matter what your peers say.......

Considering previous posts of yours, this should be a scenario you can relate to....

being "guilty" of a "crime" is a legal concept. OJ is "not guilty" of the crime of murder. Bill Clinton is not "guilty" of the crime of perjury.

being "guilty" of a "crime" is a legal concept. OJ is "not guilty" of the crime of murder. Bill Clinton is not "guilty" of the crime of perjury.

Man.. That's actually one of your dumber statements... Just because you are not "found" guilty in a "court of law", does not mean you are not "guilty" of the act.

Any friggen 3 year old can reason that one out - what's stuck between YOUR ears?

Really?

So tell me.....if you drive 50 mph. over the speed limit, are you guilty of committing a crime?
The crime is speeding...that is, driving over the posted speed limit....are you innocent? Are you guilty? Maybe you're neither.....right?.......while in the act of speeding you're really in the twilight zone....

Man.. That's actually one of your dumber statements... Just because you are not "found" guilty in a "court of law", does not mean you are not "guilty" of the act.

Any friggen 3 year old can reason that one out - what's stuck between YOUR ears?

you interchange the word "act" and the word "crime". they are not synonymous.

If you are found "not guilty" of a crime, that means - by fucking definition - that you are "not guilty" of that crime, regardless of what act you may or may not have done.

Ahhhhh....I love it.....Your sounding more stupid to more people by the fuckin' second.....keep it up....

If you are found "not guilty" of a crime, that means - by fucking definition - that you are "not guilty" of that crime, regardless of what act you may or may not have done.

No, what that means is that there either wasn't enough evidence to convict you, or something else got hosed. That does NOT mean you didn't do it. It does NOT mean you're not *guilty*. It just means you didn't get caught, therefore you didn't get sentenced.

Quit being so idiotic.

The best you have now is a "fuck you' via rep???!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Really?

So tell me.....if you drive 50 mph. over the speed limit, are you guilty of committing a crime?
The crime is speeding...that is, driving over the posted speed limit....are you innocent? Are you guilty? Maybe you're neither.....right?.......while in the act of speeding you're really in the twilight zone....

No one is "guilty" of a "crime" without being found guilty in a court of law. Everyone is presumed innocent until they are proven guilty. In your ridiculous analogy, did I speed? of course. Am I guilty of the crime of speeding? not until I plead guilty to avoid a court appearance or until the judge finds me guilty of speeding at that court appearance.

OJ Simpson is "not guilty" of the crime of murder. that's a fact.

Bill Clinton is not "guilty" of the crime of perjury. that's a fact.

Did OJ kill his wife and Ron Goldman? I certainly think he did.

Did Bill Clinton lie while under oath? or course he did.

Forum List

Back