Perjury regarding sex -- it really IS a crime!

How is he being treated in your eyes? How should he be treated?

The press should be all over him for his ties with a hate monger, racist and terrorist supporter. If he were white and belonged to a white only church that preached White pride exactly what do you think would be the headlines every night till he withdrew?

If he were a Republican just the fact his good friend thought what Wright has openly preached would be enough to destroy his career. The same liberals falling all over themselves making excuses would be demanding his withdrawal and he lose his Senate seat. Or have you forgotten Trent Lott?

It is unbelievable that the press lets him claim after 20 YEARS of a close personal friendship, mentorship and going to the man's church and not point out he is either stupid or lying. Neither trait being one we want in a President.

YOU keep claiming that Bush lied about WMD's that the ENTIRE world believed existed yet have no problem when Obama says " I just never knew" or " well darn I didn't hear any sermons like that"

It is not a legal technicality. It is our law. We are innocent of crimes until proven guilty in a court of law. Perjury is a legal term. IT is a crime. "Lying" is not a legal term and LYING is not a crime. We know that politicians lie all the time. Bush LIED about weapons of mass destruction and about Iraq's involvement and complicity with Iraq. Bush is NOT guilty of perjury. Clinton lied about his blowjob... he is not guilty of the crime of perjury either.

It is a legal technicality. In writing but not practiced. Now it's semantics. Perjury is in fact LYING under oath.

Bush did not lie about the events you have listed. You heard what you wanted to hear. Your selective hearing does not in fact make what was actually said a lie.

Clinton lied, period. He did it on TV to a national audience. There is no doubt. Sticking your dick in someone's mouth is having sexual realtions with that person, period. His argument that it is not is about as good as your argument.

Did Clinton tell Ken Starr he did not have sexual realtions with Monica Lewinsky? Yes, he did. Did Bill Clinton admit to sticking his dick in her mouth? Yes, he did.

That adds up to perjury. Again, that he was not prosecuted for it makes it no less so.

He was convicted for obstruction of justice in a trial that dealt with outing a covert CIA Officer. Funny, how prior to that he was known for his excellent recall. Funny, how talk about the left making excuses for their own but not about you doint the same thing.

Funny how you attempt to establish pure conjecure on your part as fact.

Let me clarify something for you since it's obviously beyond your ability to comprehend:

I'm making excuses for no one, nor am I any particular fan of Scooter Libby. I do however fucking DESPISE you leftwingnut screwballs and your lynchmobs.

Finding you and your ilk's political views to be assinine, hate-filled, void of logic and fact does NOT automatically relegate me to the "other side."

I think the GOP sucks too. Just nowhere near as much as I think the Democrats do.

Too bad y'all don't hold your presidential candidates to the same zero defect standard you do Republicans. But then, you wouldn't have any, would you?
Pull your brain housing group out of your anal orircie, Gunny. I have stated often that he committed perjury about his BJ.

When is that you quit talking out of yours? Does the statement you quoted say one damned thing about whether or not you have stated Clinton was guilty of perjury?

This is where you shake your gourd and say "No it doesn't"

It's a blanket statement. It applies as well to your starry-eyed view of Obama and his religion vs Huckabee's and his as much as it does Clinton and or Libby.

You're fucking dismissed.

I do however fucking DESPISE you leftwingnut screwballs and your lynchmobs.

Finding you and your ilk's political views to be assinine, hate-filled, void of logic and fact does NOT automatically relegate me to the "other side."

Whaddya call going after Clinton and a blow job? Sitting around the campfire singing Kumbya? Or Gary Hart and his affair? Or Obama and his preacher? Or Hillary saying she ducked during a visit to Bosnia? Or Clinton and Gennifer Flowers?

The current political climate, IMO, can be traced back to Gary Hart or even when Ted Kennedy went for the presidency. Nobody went after Raygun or Bush Snr, but boy did they go after Clinton like pitbulls on heat. Karl Rove took it all to a new level. Ya'll can dish it out, but you sure as shit can't take it...

impeachment is not conviction...it is similar to an indictment. The Senate failed to convict of the articles of impeachment.

regarding monica...woulda coulda shoulda. guilty of no crime.

Convicted and guilty are not mutually inclusive. He was caught red handed and was guilty. He was not convicted but that does not mean that he wasn't guilty. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." That was a lie.

This is like when Maineman and Jillian both claimed that you couldn't have committed a crime unless convicted. And they still make that claim in regards to any Liberal.

Of course Bush, he is GUILTY of lying and misleading Congress and the American people, all without ever even having committed a crime according to these two.

This is like when Maineman and Jillian both claimed that you couldn't have committed a crime unless convicted. And they still make that claim in regards to any Liberal.

Of course Bush, he is GUILTY of lying and misleading Congress and the American people, all without ever even having committed a crime according to these two.

Actually, you are wrong. That is not what Jillian and MFM are saying at all. They are not saying he didn't commit a crime, they are saying he was not found guilty of said crime. I sure as shit believe that OJ killed his wife and Ron Goldman but he was not found guilty in a criminal court. Jillian and MFM don't make the rules, they just follow 'em...:redface:

Whaddya call going after Clinton and a blow job? Sitting around the campfire singing Kumbya? Or Gary Hart and his affair? Or Obama and his preacher? Or Hillary saying she ducked during a visit to Bosnia? Or Clinton and Gennifer Flowers?

The current political climate, IMO, can be traced back to Gary Hart or even when Ted Kennedy went for the presidency. Nobody went after Raygun or Bush Snr, but boy did they go after Clinton like pitbulls on heat. Karl Rove took it all to a new level. Ya'll can dish it out, but you sure as shit can't take it...

Sorry, no sale. The Democrats did in fact go after Reagan in the Iran-Contra Hearings. Jimmy Carter started this shit by being the first former President since Theodore Roosevelt to publicly criticize a sitting President. It's escalated ever since, getting worse every time.

EVERYONE, to include conservatives went after Bush I. It's the main reason Clinton got into office.

If you cannot see the reason for questioning Obama and his relationship with Wright and attending a church where Wright preached for 20 years, I can only assume it's because you don't want to. I KNOW you're smart enough to figure it out.

Ted Kennedy should be in prison, not holding public office. Every single person in this nation should have piled on him.

Gary Hart was an independent, IIRC and he was piled on by both sides.

Going after Clinton just seems par for the course, but please don't try to sell it as some one-sided deal. The truth of the matter is, Clinton screwed himself and the Republicans just piled on. He made the mistake fo trying to shelve a Washington bureaucratic employee (Linda Tripp), and that self-sanctiminious bitch is the one that started the shit in reprisal. You mess the bureaucratic, civilian employees in DC and it doesn't matter who you are -- you're going down.

It was Clinton's appointed AG that ordered Ken Starr to shift the focus of the Whitewater investigation to Monicagate, not the GOP.

IMO, it was not worth the money paid considering the results, and I never supported it; although, I DO think what he did was wrong.

Actually, you are wrong. That is not what Jillian and MFM are saying at all. They are not saying he didn't commit a crime, they are saying he was not found guilty of said crime. I sure as shit believe that OJ killed his wife and Ron Goldman but he was not found guilty in a criminal court. Jillian and MFM don't make the rules, they just follow 'em...:redface:

exactly

Convicted and guilty are not mutually inclusive. He was caught red handed and was guilty. He was not convicted but that does not mean that he wasn't guilty. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." That was a lie.

the jury findings of "guilty" and "not guilty" are, however, mutually exclusive.

If alpha's bank robber is found "not guilty" by a jury of his peers, he is, therefore "not guilty". period.

And Clinton's statement about sex with Monica was, most definitely a lie.

They're playing a game of semantics. If you commit the crime, you are INDEED guilty of committing that crime; whether or not a court pronounces you legally guilty by law.

As I stated early on in this thread, it is attempting to stand on legal technicality to deflect from the actual issue at hand.

The fact remains Clinton lied under oath to a special investiage committee. The act itself is perjury; whether or not he is charged with the crime of perjury by the judiciary.

BULLSHIT, you both claimed no crime was committed because he was not "convicted". I had to go get the definition of perjury and the legal definition and post them to show you two that one does not have to be convicted of a crime to have committed it.

The very idea that one must be convicted of a crime before one commits a crime would negate the entire legal process.

You do not even have to be CHARGED with a crime to have committed it.

Clinton lied not because he was embarrassed his wife would find out but because the FACT he had sex with an intern was damning in his case with Paula Jones as it could cooberate her claims and he had repeatedly stated he never had sex with employees.

That you all try and frame it has "just a blow job" is ignorant political partisan crap.

the jury findings of "guilty" and "not guilty" are, however, mutually exclusive.

If alpha's bank robber is found "not guilty" by a jury of his peers, he is, therefore "not guilty". period.

And herein shows MM to be bullheaded stupid and for a lawyer like jillian, so fuckin' stupid its a wonder she passed any bar exam to agree with MM....being found not guilty by a jury is irrelevant ...

if you did the deed....YOU ARE IN FACT GUILTY OF THE ACT AND IF THAT ACT CONSTITUTES A CRIME, YOU ARE IN FACT GUILTY OF A CRIME...

If you commit murder and are never prosecuted, you are still a murderer....

BULLSHIT, you both claimed no crime was committed because he was not "convicted". I had to go get the definition of perjury and the legal definition and post them to show you two that one does not have to be convicted of a crime to have committed it.

The very idea that one must be convicted of a crime before one commits a crime would negate the entire legal process.

You do not even have to be CHARGED with a crime to have committed it.

Clinton lied not because he was embarrassed his wife would find out but because the FACT he had sex with an intern was damning in his case with Paula Jones as it could cooberate her claims and he had repeatedly stated he never had sex with employees.

That you all try and frame it has "just a blow job" is ignorant political partisan crap.

I said he was not guilty of the crime of perjury. he is not.

Then we agree that his proverbial pants are fire. The liar liar is guilty of lying. Legally? Perhaps not, but he did lose his law license and that my friend, is a finding of guilt.

He ADMITTED he lied under oath, which IS perjury. He was punished for it as well. One does not have to be found guilty in a court of law to in fact BE guilty of a crime.

one's plea has to be accepted by a court of LAW for anyone to be found "guilty" of a crime. That never happened for Clinton....ergo, he was not guilty of the crime of perjury.

Then we agree that his proverbial pants are fire. The liar liar is guilty of lying. Legally? Perhaps not, but he did lose his law license and that my friend, is a finding of guilt.

he is a liar for sure, he's just not guilty of the crime of perjury.

Forum List

Back