Perhaps This Is What 'Islam Is A Religion of Peace'

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
is all about. This is NOT a 'good GOP' story, wish it were:

Read the Whole Thing

WHAT SAY YOU NOW, GROVER NORQUIST?
By Michelle Malkin · July 30, 2004 08:46 AM
The Washington Post reports that Abdurahman Alamoudi, once embraced as a "mainstream" and "moderate" Muslim activist who courted both the Clinton and Bush administrations, will plead guilty today to accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars from Libya in violation of U.S. law and attempting to hide it from the government: ....

....His sympathy for Hamas was no secret. In 2000, independent terrorism investigator Rita Katz, Director of the SITE Institute, while working undercover, taped Alamoudi voicing his open support for the terrorist organizations Hamas and Hezbollah in Lafayette Park, across the street from the White House. Alamoudi stated before an excited, cheering crowd:

“I have been labeled by the media in New York to be a supporter of Hamas...Anybody support Hamas here? Hear that, Bill Clinton? We are all supporters of Hamas. I wish they added that I am also a supporter of Hezballah...Does anybody support Hezballah here? I want you to send a message. It's an occupation, stupid...Hamas is fighting an occupation. It's a legal fight.”
Despite this defiant public declaration of support for terrorists, Alamoudi was welcomed in GOP elite circles at the behest of power player Grover Norquist. Insight magazine reported:

Norquist was Alamoudi's most influential Washington facilitator, authorities believe, noting that Norquist reminds friend and foe alike that he is close to the president's powerful political strategist, Karl Rove.
Norquist, who previously has denied any suggestion that his work facilitated any wrongdoing, not only introduced Alamoudi to Washington GOP power circles but also Sammy Al Arian, whom prosecutors arrested earlier this year for alleged terrorist activities. Federal law-enforcement sources say they are focusing on some of Norquist's associates and financial ties to terrorist groups....

Kathianne said:
is all about. This is NOT a 'good GOP' story, wish it were:

Abdurahman Alamoudi: Does anybody support Hezballah here? I want you to send a message. It's an occupation, stupid... Hamas is fighting an occupation. It's a legal fight.”

Alamoudi is right on one account. Hamas is fighting for its legal right to kill the Jews and end the State of Israel.

His problem is that his Hamas and other Arab groups are losing their war of liberation.

The Arabs are beginning what they always do best. KILL EACH OTHER faster than Israel can target their leaders and bombers.

JIHADTHIS said:
A pathetic attempt to be politically correct. Every time I hear GWB with his "religion of peace" crap, I want to vomit :terror:

I'd be happier is it was 'only the PC' crap. Seems to me the implications are worse, they have infiltrated the administration. Dangerous indeed.

Kathianne said:
I'd be happier is it was 'only the PC' crap. Seems to me the implications are worse, they have infiltrated the administration. Dangerous indeed.

Does it really matter if the enemies of America have infiltrated the administration? If George Bush or a potential Kerry were to react to the benefit of those wishing our destruction, would these same administrators suffer the same fate as everyone else?

I have a rather difficult time comprehending that neither GS Bush nor Kerry are interested in committing personal or national suicide for some cash or oil.

I think that all this friendly outward appearance of peace and cooperation with our avowed antagonists are already factored into the general equation.

JIHADTHIS said:
Not trying to jump on you, but what do you feel is the "general equation"?

FACTORED into the general equation...

I suspect that this means that any relationship or cooperation with any foreign entity including Israel is rated by the Administration for potential dangers or pitfalls. Also that any potential infiltration by any friend/foe is already known by the nation's intelligence services and appropriate measures are thus factored into the general equation with any country, friend or foe.

ajwps said:
FACTORED into the general equation...

I suspect that this means that any relationship or cooperation with any foreign entity including Israel is rated by the Administration for potential dangers or pitfalls. Also that any potential infiltration by any friend/foe is already known by the nation's intelligence services and appropriate measures are thus factored into the general equation with any country, friend or foe.

How can you 'suspect' what something YOU posted means? :shocked: If someone in the administration, in this case Norquist, is trusted and brings in and vouches for the enemy and it is bought, how is that 'factored in?'

Kathianne said:
How can you 'suspect' what something YOU posted means? :shocked: If someone in the administration, in this case Norquist, is trusted and brings in and vouches for the enemy and it is bought, how is that 'factored in?'

If Grover Norquist is vouching for terrorist groups, do you believe that the US intelligence services are not aware of any potential dangers or threats to the USA by this conservative.

If you and the rest of us are aware of his pro-terrorist activites, I think that I can say with relative certainty that the Administration and the intelligence services are also factoring this in to their strategies. And any classified information to someone who participates with America's enemies is limited accordingly.

There are some Congressmen and women who are also pro-terrorist friends as seen by their supporting terrorism in certain parts of the world. Their activities while serving their constituencies are well known.

The US State Department has been pro-Arbists for decades and decades and everybody knows this fact as well. Collin Powel is the prime example.

It is now reported in some circles that in any new Bush administration Collin either is being asked to resign or is voluntarily quitting.

ajwps said:
If Grover Norquist is vouching for terrorist groups, do you believe that the US intelligence services are not aware of any potential dangers or threats to the USA by this conservative.

If you and the rest of us are aware of his pro-terrorist activites, I think that I can say with relative certainty that the Administration and the intelligence services are also factoring this in to their strategies. And any classified information to someone who participates with America's enemies is limited accordingly.

There are some Congressmen and women who are also pro-terrorist friends as seen by their supporting terrorism in certain parts of the world. Their activities while serving their constituencies are well known.

The US State Department has been pro-Arbists for decades and decades and everybody knows this fact as well. Collin Powel is the prime example.

It is now reported in some circles that in any new Bush administration Collin either is being asked to resign or is voluntarily quitting.

ON the other hand, if he has the ear of Rove, it's very dangerous.

Kathianne said:
ON the other hand, if he has the ear of Rove, it's very dangerous.

Carl Rove, the brains behind the Bush campaign is highly unlikely to listen to those who back the terrorists attacks against America.

That kind of conspiratorial contact exploitation by anyone including Grover Norquist at the ear of Rove is as likely as the Martians attacking earthmen.

I suspect that any influence any known potential US traitor in government has anything close to swaying GW Bush is nil. It would be a great deal more likely under a Kerry administration. The George Bush administration has shown itself to be a hawk when it comes to those who wish to attack our shores.

The next several months will see how alert and effective the intelligence agencies are following 09/11.

ajwps said:
Carl Rove, the brains behind the Bush campaign is highly unlikely to listen to those who back the terrorists attacks against America.

That kind of conspiratorial contact exploitation by anyone including Grover Norquist at the ear of Rove is as likely as the Martians attacking earthmen.

I suspect that any influence any known potential US traitor in government has anything close to swaying GW Bush is nil. It would be a great deal more likely under a Kerry administration. The George Bush administration has shown itself to be a hawk when it comes to those who wish to attack our shores.

The next several months will see how alert and effective the intelligence agencies are following 09/11.

You don't read what other post, do you? :tinfoil: You're mistake. Luckily you are not in control of Israel's future.

Forum List

Back