Perhaps the most outrageous of all of Obama's endless lies

So now you are actually corroborating what you were previously arguing against.

Two items. First, the drone. It was unarmed and didn't arrive until after the attack on the Consulate was over. Second, no stand down order was given. The CIA team leader in Benghazi waited 25 minutes before allowing the team to advance on the Consulate.

It was "unarmed" according to the Obama Administration. Considering their egregious history of lying, that doesn't mean a whole lot.

But....

Lets just say they are telling the truth (for once). That further illustrates the utter incompetency of Obama and his administration if they would deny dozens and dozens of security requests from their experts on the ground and then send an unarmed UAV into the fray when their people were being slaughtered by a large terrorist faction.

I'm pretty sure the drone was on it's way before the President was notified of the attack.

What about the lie that the Obama Administration gave a Stand Down order?

Two items. First, the drone. It was unarmed and didn't arrive until after the attack on the Consulate was over. Second, no stand down order was given. The CIA team leader in Benghazi waited 25 minutes before allowing the team to advance on the Consulate.

It was "unarmed" according to the Obama Administration. Considering their egregious history of lying, that doesn't mean a whole lot.

But....

Lets just say they are telling the truth (for once). That further illustrates the utter incompetency of Obama and his administration if they would deny dozens and dozens of security requests from their experts on the ground and then send an unarmed UAV into the fray when their people were being slaughtered by a large terrorist faction.

I'm pretty sure the drone was on it's way before the President was notified of the attack.

What "lie"? According to your article, the CIA "team leader" waited 25 minutes to respond. Why? Because Obama gave a direct order to stand down?

Until someone can provide some reliable source that indicates otherwise, I'm forced to believe all of the reports that indicated as much. Obama is in charge of both the state department and the DoD (in case you hadn't noticed). So what would make you believe he didn't give the orders considering he is in charge?

But....

What "lie"? According to your article, the CIA "team leader" waited 25 minutes to respond. Why? Because Obama gave a direct order to stand down?

Until someone can provide some reliable source that indicates otherwise, I'm forced to believe all of the reports that indicated as much. Obama is in charge of both the state department and the DoD (in case you hadn't noticed). So what would make you believe he didn't give the orders considering he is in charge?

Because the team leader on the ground in Benghazi was not going to let his men rush into a possible ambush. He assembled more resources before allowing them to advance. I don't think the president had even been notified of the attack yet much less had the chance to micro manage the secret CIA team. You're forced to believe only because you're predisposed to do so.

Forum List

Back