People's Rally - Amazing Video

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The Scott Brown Rally kicked the Obama/Coakley rally to the curb on Sunday.

Scott Brown drew larger crowds than did Obama - in Massachusetts no less.

He is the first politician I have ever considered capable of carrying on the great and hopeful tradition of Reaganism.

Ladies and gentlemen, today we are truly witness to the turning of the tide...

___

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCcxxnBNwUM[/ame]

I like Scott, he's one of the first Republicans to come around in awhile that's not another wobbly Bush-McCain type who wants to reach across the aisle to pass big government legislation like Sarbanes-Ox, Medicare drug, or No Child Gets Ahead.

That's the kind of defiant attitude you need to produce something as great as the Berlin Wall speech. But still would not put him anywhere near Reagan.

Just wait till he has some power and see what he does.

Hes a neocon fool pretending to be all compassonate.

HMMMM where have we heard that before?

I like Scott, he's one of the first Republicans to come around in awhile that's not another wobbly Bush-McCain type who wants to reach across the aisle to pass big government legislation like Sarbanes-Ox, Medicare drug, or No Child Gets Ahead.

That's the kind of defiant attitude you need to produce something as great as the Berlin Wall speech. But still would not put him anywhere near Reagan.

He is showing the potential to carry the Reagan legacy - the first such politician in some time to be given such consideration.

Very big shoes to fill for sure, but I would love see a Reagan Republican emerge from the poltical rubble we have now.

And interesting how a political campaign rally video gets bumped to the "review" section!!!:lol:

Oh the silly libs in this place make me smile...

Hes a neocon fool

do any of the libs on this board have anything to say besides "wingnut" "teabagger" or "neocon"?

I voted for Obama, give me some intelligent reasons why Brown might be bad. Not one person here who wants Coakley to win has presented any compelling reason about what positives she could bring. Can you present an intelligent argument, or does your brain limit you to childish namecalling?

Holy fuck, he's not even elected yet and Sinatra compares Scott Brown to Ronald Reagan. :rofl:

Newsflash: There is only one Ronald Reagan and he's dead. He's not coming back, and there is no Republican who can take his place.

Hes a neocon fool

do any of the libs on this board have anything to say besides "wingnut" "teabagger" or "neocon"?

I voted for Obama, give me some intelligent reasons why Brown might be bad. Not one person here who wants Coakley to win has presented any compelling reason about what positives she could bring. Can you present an intelligent argument, or does your brain limit you to childish namecalling?

I believe the libs sense trouble in the very near future - look for even more strident yowls in the coming days and weeks as the political mood of the country continues to shift back to center-right from the 'Hope and Change' short-term era of 2008...

Holy fuck, he's not even elected yet and Sinatra compares Scott Brown to Ronald Reagan. :rofl:

Newsflash: There is only one Ronald Reagan and he's dead. He's not coming back, and there is no Republican who can take his place.

He is far from a Reagan - yet.

Scott Brown shows great promise though...

He is far from a Reagan - yet.

Scott Brown shows great promise though...

I agree. I've heard him speak a few times and really liked what I heard.

Is he for real or just another politician?? Time will tell on that one. Heres hoping.

Forum List

Back