People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

"People who don't vote are the problem."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MEN!

The problem is not just the low turnout in the national election. The bigger problem is the even lower turnout in primaries.

The zealous turn out in large numbers out of proportion to their demographic representation while normal people don't bother to vote in primaries. Then they whine when they are left to choose between "the lesser of two evils" on Election day.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Rights...no...as listed in that document...
Or rights are not limited to those listed in the constitution. They covered that.
Policy? Absolutely

That's what elections are about. Determining the majority opinion
Sure. The problem isn't really democracy itself. The problem is agreeing to its proper role in society. Some people (namely leftists) think every single thing should be subject to majority rule and, in general, think that the purpose of government is to severe the whim of the majority. It's not.

Majority rule is how the Founders set up our government.

If ya don't like what's going on....wait till the next election and see what happens
How does that make it OK?
Republican (anti-New Deal/ anti-progressive) economics and philosophy have been the dominant force in America for the last 40 years....and over that span the middle class has been getting creamed by the rich
Progs staff our government and they run the country, no matter how many elected offices Republicans hold.

Ha ha ha ah ah Bullshit.

Link that

So you're saying every NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL player voted...most if not all are rich.

You're an idiot.
You know what I mean. They show up to these 2021 and midterms. The masses who agree with me only vote every two years

Republicans do it indirectly...Democrats do it more directly and with strongarm tactics.

For example many places the Liberal (Democrat) Universities and Medical Centers are the largest employers in an area but pay the lowest wages of any other employers in an area....often 2/3 less of a salary below scale of anyone else doing the exact same thing in the private sector.
If a university pays 30K then often the private sector pays 90K for the same job. But to find the private sector job you likely have to move...
I may not benefit directly from any social programs but I think they indirectly help us when free market capitalisman wont

I may not benefit directly from any social programs but I think they indirectly help us when free market capitalisman wont
Social welfare programs are not the problem...it's both parties of the political system we have...

No one has held their feet to the fire.

Bullshit...it was bogus CRT claims and trying to make a rape into a tranny thing.

Naked cynical hypocrisy
I was not talking about CRT, Herr Lesh. Although that is happening under a pseudonym. It’s about forced mask wearing, increased child obesity, and vaccine mandates. You have yet to realize that I am smarter than you. I am a Jew. We are better than you. Look it up.

I was not talking about CRT, Herr Lesh. Although that is happening under a pseudonym. It’s about forced mask wearing, increased child obesity, and vaccine mandates. You have yet to realize that I am smarter than you. I am a Jew. We are better than you. Look it up.
Well you aren’t dumb enough to believe that Jesus story I’ll give you that

"I am better than you. I am a Jew. We are better than you"

It's assholes like you that give Jews a bad name and FUEL anti-Semitism.

And sadly it's just that YOU are an asshole.

Forum List

Back