People who blame Islam, are cowards!

I also enjoy pointing out the utter impotence of internet tough guys, who call themselves "gunslinger"
While their only contribution in the war was to fix AC units
Operating power plants and aircraft arresting systems. Get it right.

But then -- you're incapable of getting it right, aren't you? :lol:

As usual, you betray your utter ignorance of how the military operates. Have you claimed to serve? Seems like if you had, you'd know that combat troops can't operate without support troops.

And no, playing Call of Duty on X-Box isn't serving, kid.

I also enjoy pointing out the utter impotence of internet tough guys, who call themselves "gunslinger"

Internet gunslingers who welch on meaningless bets. :lol:

I've never called myself a gunslinger and as far as AC units, I'm an electrical engineer, not a mechanical engineer.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
One thing you always have to keep in mind. I learned this the hard way.:eusa_angel: It's just a box with a screen that we type on wishing we'd paid more attention on Miss Myrtle's class to type quicker.

There are little pricks out there like "loin boy" whose only joy is to piss people off. This forum is just freaking loaded with left wing kids. Pity because I do enjoy a good debate with a Democrat, but most of the libs here are just unintelligent brats.
Anytime you wanna debate me, bitch, just name the topic and we'll go at it.

Yes, because refusing to answer a dumb question from a stupid kid on the internet totally negates my 20 years of uniformed service.

And you probably believe that stupid shit, too.

Dumbass.

:lmao:
Like I said, people who won't answer the question, are cowards.

As usual, you betray your utter ignorance of how the military operates. Have you claimed to serve? Seems like if you had, you'd know that combat troops can't operate without support troops.

Oh indispensable, are they?
Yomp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh indispensable, are they?
Yomp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, indispensable. Could the Royal Army have marched to the Falklands, dipshit? And once they were out of ammo, would they have marched back to Britain for resupply, dipshit?

Good Gaea, but you're a dumbass. :lol:

If you read the History of the War you will know the Royal Navy provided the Transport from the UK and the Royal Marine's carried everything they needed on their backs, over 50 miles

If you blame Islam as the only reason for violence against American embassy's, then you are a coward! And I'll prove it right now.

A coward, will not answer the following question...

"How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"

Don't expect reason from a Jew, or the property of Jews. Zionists are dogs of war.

don't expect logic from a Muslim---or from any entity that licks the ass of the rapist pig of mecca Meccaists are whores and pimps----both intellectually and spiritually

Lionboy just exposed all the nazis..they speak exactly like the nazis did of the Jews..if only these nazis would take their religous war and bring it to alqaeda....lolollololol

al queida are nazis as is the Muslim brotherhood-----your post makes no sense The stinking sluts of both al queida and the muslim brotherhood worship adolf abu ali just as much as they worship the rapist pig of arabia

Yes, because refusing to answer a dumb question from a stupid kid on the internet totally negates my 20 years of uniformed service.

And you probably believe that stupid shit, too.

Dumbass.

:lmao:
Like I said, people who won't answer the question, are cowards.
You seem to operating under the mistaken idea that what you say matters.

Hint: It doesn't.

And before you get all pissy, what I say doesn't matter, either.

But you'll still get all pissy. :lol:

If you blame Islam as the only reason for violence against American embassy's, then you are a coward! And I'll prove it right now.

"How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"

If I lived in a country that killed people for being gay, and killed their women for getting raped, and were generally barbaric to it's citizens, I would hope that there was a country or a people that would stand up for humanity.

In fact if I were unfortunate enough to live in a country like that, I would like to start a revolution against such a government. I admire the hell out of the Iranian people that have and still work for real freedom from their theocratic and barbaric regimes. With no help from us or the rest of the world

Last edited:

If I lived in a country that killed people for being gay, and killed their women for getting raped, and were generally barbaric to it's citizens, I would hope that there was a country or a people that would stand up for humanity.

In fact if I were unfortunate enough to live in a country like that, I would like to start a revolution against such a government. I admire the hell out of the Iranian people that have and still work for real freedom from their theocratic and barbaric regimes. With no help from us

But what if it weren't that clear cut? And even if that was the way you saw it, don't you think some of your neighbors might resent the interference of outsiders? However well-intended their actions might be?

In fact if I were unfortunate enough to live in a country like that, I would like to start a revolution against such a government. I admire the hell out of the Iranian people that have and still work for real freedom from their theocratic and barbaric regimes. With no help from us

But what if it weren't that clear cut? And even if that was the way you saw it, don't you think some of your neighbors might resent the interference of outsiders? However well-intended their actions might be?

I don't know, I do know that having insiders trying to destroy your country from the inside sucks.

Forum List

Back