People Presumed Dead

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
There have been certain people that died that others have said might still be alive (celebrities).

Why do you think that is? For example:

Elvis Presley
Andy Kaufman
Dale Earnhardt

I'm sure there are others but those are the first 3 that come to mind....

They're all singing Blue Suede shoes with Hitler, JFK and John Wayne...

The reason why some can not accept the deaths of others is because they can not believe they are gone. Only a few times I could see someone pretending to be dead so they can live out their life in quietness but none of those you wrote about did that... They're dead like some of the brains that write on this board ( Including me )...

oh yeah and the Teamsters guy (who's name i can not remember right now...) ugh! old age sucks!

They're all singing Blue Suede shoes with Hitler, JFK and John Wayne...

The reason why some can not accept the deaths of others is because they can not believe they are gone. Only a few times I could see someone pretending to be dead so they can live out their life in quietness but none of those you wrote about did that... They're dead like some of the brains that write on this board ( Including me )...

no your brain is no dead.... but you are right I think some want to believe they are alive somewhere...

Jim Morrison is/was another one....

oh yeah and the Teamsters guy (who's name i can not remember right now...) ugh! old age sucks!
Hoffa, Jimmy
and where is Judge Crater

and this dude
rick-scott-surreal1.jpg

Forum List

Back