People like Desantis are the future of the GOP and Trump will likely damage that future if he decides to run again.

I could accept another 4 years of Trump were it not for the fact that he is so damn selfish.

We need more people like DeSantis and Lake to take it to the left in the skillful way they do but if Trump decides to run he will have no problem trashing anyone publicly to attain his goals. While that can be entertaining to watch when his target is a leftist it is excruciating to watch when it is a good man or woman on the right. His scorched earth mentality has no boundaries and that is just unacceptable to me.

I HOPE Trump decides to use his power in the party to be a positive influence for the GOP not a destructive one.

Probably pointless but one can hope
I'm voting Trump AGAIN! Whoever wants to go after will have to earn it. DeSantis is proving he's competent enough and what he did in Florida with election integrity should be the model for every state

A useless vaccine is nothing to boast about. Almost everyone I know has had that stupid drug and they've all gotten covid.

Hell, I'd just hand that one over to Fauci, who calls fast tracking that thing the 'best decision he's ever made'.

Being the narcissistic POS that he is, he's taking full credit for it. Let him have it.

I could accept another 4 years of Trump were it not for the fact that he is so damn selfish.

We need more people like DeSantis and Lake to take it to the left in the skillful way they do but if Trump decides to run he will have no problem trashing anyone publicly to attain his goals. While that can be entertaining to watch when his target is a leftist it is excruciating to watch when it is a good man or woman on the right. His scorched earth mentality has no boundaries and that is just unacceptable to me.

I HOPE Trump decides to use his power in the party to be a positive influence for the GOP not a destructive one.

Probably pointless but one can hope

The GOP is in a tough spot. Trump is a shit, conspiracy addled candidate who is going to make everything about himself. But they can't win without his ilk. If Trump isn't given the GOP nomination, he'll tell his voters not to vote, or form his own party and Perot the election in favor of democrats. And if he gets the nomination, he's a weak candidate that forces the GOP to argue its least salient talking points.....for a candidate that has already lost by a landslide.

Their only viable path forward is capitulation to Trump, or leaning into authoritarianism.....where the GOP overrides the vote of the people, gerrymanders to the point of absurdity, or straight up ignores elections they lost.

The organizer of the January 6th rally even advocated military coups.

This shit show is going to impact *way* more than the GOP.

Forum List

Back