People get ready – there’s a train a-comin’

Cool, the US should lead by example and hand Texas and California over to Mexico, and the EU should rearrange its borders to reflect their pre-war status, of course. That'll be fair.America, which, currently, is the leader of the world chaos, has shown its an unreliable ally at best and a backstabbing one at worst.
Got links to back that up?
Oh, that's easy, we begin by typing www.(fav search platform here).com and get a sackload of links.

In other words, you are a lying sack of crap.

neg rep on the way.

Oh, that's easy, we begin by typing www.(fav search platform here).com and get a sackload of links.[/QUOTE]If it's so easy, why not give a link?[/QUOTE]Doing one's own research on one's own is a worthy exercise, a commendable one, of course, and I'm not a charity.

Oh, that's easy, we begin by typing www.(fav search platform here).com and get a sackload of links.
If it's so easy, why not give a link?[/QUOTE]Doing one's own research on one's own is a worthy exercise, a commendable one, of course, and I'm not a charity.[/QUOTE]

Talk is cheap, you got nothing:cuckoo:

Interviews with an American and a Canadian in Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
What war did Isreal start?

I can only think of 1, maybe 2 if you count the very very start.

For Israel to be like NK they would have to keep everyone in by force. The only people keeping he pals in Israel are the neighboring arab nations that refuse to let them in. so the Pals stay know it's better in Israel than anywhere else.

But I welcome an arab war on Israel. we can put those bitches in their fucking holes once and for all. It would be such a beat down that they would look back at the Crusades as the good ol' days.

Israel should give up the West Bank and Golan Heights. America should make it very clear that Israel is an ally..and any attack on Israel would be met with Brutal and unrelenting force.

Spoils of war.

War they won on the defence.

They should keep that land, we keep our money and kill any one that fucks with our allies.
A parallel I find with Armenia. As Azerbaijan declared war on Armenia and tried to wipe out or ethnic cleanse the Armenian nation to create a Pan-Turkic empire, their dreams were crushed of course (Azeri's have a poorly trained army), when Armenia conquered 15% of Azerbaijan to make a buffer zone it was moving right into Baku (much like how Israel nearly conquered Egypt but stopped at the Sinai strait), it is at Armenia's mercy they have a country at all. Turkey and Azerbaijan treat Armenia too much like the Arab world treats Israel, both however have powerful allies. Armenia has Russia, and Israel has America, both can defend themselves of course.

Fuck what other countries think, if you win it in war, tough luck that's life, get used to it! India has, so has Europe. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Israel should give up the West Bank and Golan Heights. America should make it very clear that Israel is an ally..and any attack on Israel would be met with Brutal and unrelenting force.

Spoils of war.

War they won on the defence.

They should keep that land, we keep our money and kill any one that fucks with our allies.
A parallel I find with Armenia. As Azerbaijan declared war on Armenia and tried to wipe out or ethnic cleanse the Armenian nation to create a Pan-Turkic empire, their dreams were crushed of course (Azeri's have a poorly trained army), when Armenia conquered 15% of Azerbaijan to make a buffer zone it was moving right into Baku (much like how Israel nearly conquered Egypt but stopped at the Sinai strait), it is at Armenia's mercy they have a country at all. Turkey and Azerbaijan treat Armenia too much like the Arab world treats Israel, both however have powerful allies. Armenia has Russia, and Israel has America, both can defend themselves of course.

Fuck what other countries think, if you win it in war, tough luck that's life, get used to it! India has, so has Europe. :cuckoo:

Israel has never won any Palestinian land. It holds it by military force but it has no legal ownership.

You're not reading your masters script correctly.First IsNtReal must be attacked.
This will likely be a joint effort and MUST include Syria. Why ye bleateth ? Damascus MUST be "turned to rubble". Then the false profit (CIA plant) will come and save the day......so it shall seem.
Ahhhhhhh. Go read the damn script.

Forum List

Back