Pentagon: Troops won't get paid if Government shuts down this week

Pentagon: Troops won't get paid...

Whelp --- looks like another Rump standard operating procedure.

Trump will not let the Democrats blame him for the shutdown. DACA has nothing to do with funding our government, so the Dems will get the blame.
It isn't his choice. The public knows the Republicans throw these tantrums periodically. Who do you really think will get the blame? It doesn't take much to know they control the House, Senate and WH, giving them all the power they should need to get their way. If the shutdown happens anyway, it's all up to their incompetence and as good a reason as any for the voters to vote them out this fall.

As a liberal, we must assume you have no idea how this government works and the fact that the Senate is 51/49 right now has a big impact on getting anything passed.

Who are the 9+ Democrats/Independents who will step forward to keep the government open?
Dummy

Republicans are controlling our Givernment and you blaim Democrats?

Fat Donnie was given DACA on a platter and went on a shithole tirade

Why are your posts nothing but an uncontrolled expulsion of bullshit?

Answer my question. Then spread your nonsense!

His alleged shithole comment was not about DACA, dumb ass!

WASHINGTON, DC – Troops will not receive a paycheck this Friday if Congress fails to pass a budget or another short-term spending measure by then, according to the Pentagon.
Pentagon: Troops Won’t Get Paid If Government Shuts Down This Week

Thank the Democratic retards for this one , since I posted an article a little while ago where Trump stated the Democrats will cause the shut down. What else is new they get off on doing his bs so they can make their sheep bitch and complain and blame Trump for some more of their bs lies.

They don't get paid on Friday, dumb ass!

Your source is notorious for being stupid. Thanks for providing even more evidence.

But Friday is pizza party day. Is pizza party day still on? :eek:

No! Too many people on weight-loss programs.

axx0_f-maxage-0.gif

Trump will not let the Democrats blame him for the shutdown. DACA has nothing to do with funding our government, so the Dems will get the blame.
It isn't his choice. The public knows the Republicans throw these tantrums periodically. Who do you really think will get the blame? It doesn't take much to know they control the House, Senate and WH, giving them all the power they should need to get their way. If the shutdown happens anyway, it's all up to their incompetence and as good a reason as any for the voters to vote them out this fall.

As a liberal, we must assume you have no idea how this government works and the fact that the Senate is 51/49 right now has a big impact on getting anything passed.

Who are the 9+ Democrats/Independents who will step forward to keep the government open?
Dummy

Dummy

Our president was handed a solution to the shutdown last week
He pissed it away because he hates black nations

Trump stated the Democrats will cause the shut down.

Isn't this the same guy who kept whining "I didn't run the company" and "I only licensed my name" and "I didn't hire those people" --- let alone "three million illegals voted"?

Dood got more Yabbut excuses than hair.

WASHINGTON, DC – Troops will not receive a paycheck this Friday if Congress fails to pass a budget or another short-term spending measure by then, according to the Pentagon.

Thank the Democratic retards for this one , since I posted an article a little while ago where Trump stated the Democrats will cause the shut down. What else is new they get off on doing his bs so they can make their sheep bitch and complain and blame Trump for some more of their bs lies.

Your source is notorious for being stupid. Thanks for providing even more evidence.

FYI, active and reserve military members get paid on the 1st and 15th of the month. Since the 15th has already passed, they got paid then. If the shutdown occurs and is still down after the 1st of February then they won't be paid on that day. If that happens they'll get paid when the shutdown ends, whenever that is.

Dummy

Dummy

More bullshit!

Which Dems will vote for the border wall?

Which Dems will vote increased funding for border enforcement?

Which Dems will vote to end chain immigration and the visa lottery?

It sure wasn't Dicky Durbin, was it?

FYI, active and reserve military members get paid on the 1st and 15th of the month. Since the 15th has already passed, they got paid then. If the shutdown occurs and is still down after the 1st of February then they won't be paid on that day. If that happens they'll get paid when the shutdown ends, whenever that is.

Also, the last time that happened and they didn't get paid, companies extended their due dates on their bills and loans and the military credit unions gave out loans to cover those not being extended. The military can handle this just like they have done before.

I remember I was a young sailor in 1978 when a shutdown was threatened as we were all going on Christmas leave. Fortunately, they came through at the last minute and averted it. I seem to recall our President was Jimmy Carter at that time.

Dummy

Dummy

More bullshit!

Dummy

Why would anyone in their right mind vote for a useless wall unless Mexico was paying for it?

Also, the last time that happened and they didn't get paid, companies extended their due dates on their bills and loans and the military credit unions gave out loans to cover those not being extended. The military can handle this just like they have done before.

I remember I was a young sailor in 1978 when a shutdown was threatened as we were all going on Christmas leave. Fortunately, they came through at the last minute and averted it. I seem to recall our President was Jimmy Carter at that time.

Dummy

I went through 33 years as a Federal Employee and went through many, many shutdowns

I always got paid for not working

So will the troops

Dummy

Dummy

More bullshit!

Dummy

Why would anyone in their right mind vote for a useless wall unless Mexico was paying for it?

Why is it useless?

Heads up: Don't try that useless and lame tactic of saying you can go over or under it. That's been debunked so many times it is pathetic.

Dummy

I went through 33 years as a Federal Employee and went through many, many shutdowns

So will the troops

You just have to prove that you simply cannot read. Go back and highlight where i said ANYTHING to the contrary, dumb ass! Everyone gets paid eventually.

Dummy

Dummy

More bullshit!

Dummy

Why is it useless?

Heads up: Don't try that useless and lame tactic of saying you can go over or under it. That's been debunked so many times it is pathetic.
Walls don't work Dummy

Most illegals get through on Visas and overstay their term

Got it Dummy?

Dummy

So will the troops

You just have to prove that you simply cannot read. Go back and highlight where i said ANYTHING to the contrary, dumb ass! Everyone gets paid eventually.

So who cares Dummy?

Wait a damn minute, 800,000 illegals are more important than to folks protecting us. Just ask any commiecrat, citizens are irrelevant.

T

Thank the Democratic retards for this one, since I posted an article a little while ago where Trump stated the Democrats will cause the shut down. What else is new they get off on doing his bs so they can make their sheep bitch and complain and blame Trump for some more of their bs lies.

Thank you for your service fighting for the 1%ers who made money off you deaths and wounds!
Do you know,them 1%ers want to stop you from getting care or pensions for your services?
Which I agree with here fully. Is the right thang to do for morons like you losers.

Btw: All wars after WWII are BS loses as we know.
Thanks, WWII vets for your service if still alive. As you knew what
was the right thing to do on real facts. From another NATION that was attacking us.

Btw2: The 911 wars were just as we know NOW, all BS lies for the most part. OOPS! you died or were wounded for nothang. Enjoy your life on Gobmint handouts losers. You should have said no after the first 100 days. And you should have the right to sue Dubya at least, and the Gobmint.

Last edited:

10bcd262-6eeb-4289-b91d-07922d5e2f5e.png

Democrats are threatening to hold national security hostage, potentially costing the economy billions and forcing hundreds of thousands of federal government employees to go without pay in exchange for securing legal protections for 800,000 illegal immigrants.

Dems Think 800,000 Illegal Immigrants Are Worth Forcing Active Military To Go Without Pay

All government personnel including the military are ALWAYS paid after a shutdown ends. No one loses pay and worst case the shutdowns only last a few days.

They can hold their pays if they choose, they just try to make military the very last ones they do it to. Think the FEDS know better than o fk with military pays but they do have the ability to do it. They probably wouldn't give them back pay either but they will give those bastards who work in like Congress etc back pay.

“In case of a potential government shutdown, the Department of Defense has no legal authority to pay any personnel – military or civilian – for the days during which the government is shut down,” the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) states.
Dems Think 800,000 Illegal Immigrants Are Worth Forcing Active Military To Go Without Pay

Dummy

More bullshit!

Dummy

Why is it useless?

Walls don't work Dummy

Most illegals get through on Visas and overstay their term

Got it Dummy?

Why are we giving visas to Mexicans?

I'll bet you think it is because their Master cards are maxed out!

Actually you are wrong!

Stop the presses! We are all shocked you got something wrong!

Over half of the illegal immigrants did not overstay their visas, dumb ass! That would be 6 to 7 million of those that came in by getting past the border patrol!

Modes of Entry for the Unauthorized Migrant Population

Forum List

Back