CNN:From "The Russians" & Now "Chit-Holes".What Will They Entertain Us With Next?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I have no idea how many times the new catch-phrase "Chit-Hole" is said on a daily basis on CNN. But from what I hear, pretty much every five minutes.
Is anybody even watching? You would think that a viewer would change the channel after five to ten minutes of hosts/commentators constantly saying Chit-Hole.
It's as if nothing else is going on in the USA !!!!
This story should die out soon being no one cares,,and never did.
So whats next on the CNN Menu? Trumps weight?
But not the 26,000 DOW?
:bang3: :bang3: :bang3:

Clearly Not News CNN has become a farce from Bizarro World. I can't believe the network that Ted Turner created to be a ground breaking show about world news has devolved into this Cathartic Crap fest. To call it a joke is to insult jokes.

This afternoon Trump found a cure for cancer. CNN and the rest of the libs immediately berated him for putting doctors out of work.

Obviously they don't care how many people they make walk away from their network.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What's next will most likely be something that makes even more people walk away because the people of the network will not know how to talk about anything else.

Forum List

Back