Pentagon evacuates troops in Libya over security conditions

Thanks Obama. Thanks Hillary.

Excellent 'no content' post but instead you could try thanking the current 'cocksucker in chief' Trump.

I mean, Trump is the current POTUS, right?

One word: Benghazi.

The whole problem in Libya started when Hillary and Obama decided they were going to overthrow Qaddafi. Since then, we lost four Americans and the place turned into a shithole.

I know it's far above your intelligence level to comprehend this, but President Trump would have known better.

So, Trump is POTUS now aka 'cocksucker in chief' so, Trump gets to call the military shots; his responsibility.

Oh, that's right; Trump isn't responsible for anything.

Missing the mark as usual. Trump is responsible for restoring this country to it's greatness, after Obama and Hillary dragged it down into the mud.
So, you're saying that America is great again already?

Thanks Obama. Thanks Hillary.

Excellent 'no content' post but instead you could try thanking the current 'cocksucker in chief' Trump.

The whole problem in Libya started when Hillary and Obama decided they were going to overthrow Qaddafi. Since then, we lost four Americans and the place turned into a shithole.

I know it's far above your intelligence level to comprehend this, but President Trump would have known better.

So, Trump is POTUS now aka 'cocksucker in chief' so, Trump gets to call the military shots; his responsibility.

Missing the mark as usual. Trump is responsible for restoring this country to it's greatness, after Obama and Hillary dragged it down into the mud.

Far greater than it was four years ago: Our military has rebuilt, ISIS has been wiped out, the stock market is in record territory, manufacturing jobs have returned, black, Hispanic, and female unemployment is the lowest it's been in 50 years, we have a President who is no longer kicking the can down the road on immigration, our NATO allies are paying their fair share, Trump is working to fix the trade imbalance with China, and North Korea is no longer lobbing missiles across the Pacific and threatening to nuke us.

And Hillary Clinton is still not the President.

Far greater than it was four years ago: Our military has rebuilt, ISIS has been wiped out, the stock market is in record territory, manufacturing jobs have returned, black, Hispanic, and female unemployment is the lowest it's been in 50 years, we have a President who is no longer kicking the can down the road on immigration, our NATO allies are paying their fair share, Trump is working to fix the trade imbalance with China, and North Korea is no longer lobbing missiles across the Pacific and threatening to nuke us.

And Hillary Clinton is still not the President.
Good work!
Time for a well-deserved retirement!

So, why don't YOU tell US how that is Obama's problem, considering that the current 'cocksucker in chief' is Trump?
Obama hasn't been POTUS for over two years but I'm sure you will blame Obama for your pregnancy & your abortion too.
Please; tell US how bad Obama has fucked U.

they dont even live in reality
how is any American supposed to take clownworld seriously ?:21:

Gaddaffi and Lybia was finished when he made peace with the west and fell into line when that Neo con Bush made 911 personal and went after Iraq ,,,who we should of also buried the hatchet with .

OBAMAS Libya decision JUSt AS BAD as Iraq ya know the second Iraq war Hillary voted yes for .
she voted for it before she was against it

Gaddaffi he paid for his sins ...not that i'm excusing lockerbie or other acts of state sponsored terrorism .their was no reason to take him out
none whatsoever .

President obama is 100% correct when he said it was his biggest mistake .....among others ....uh boy

Libya
Beautiful girls could wear bikinis to the beach without the fear of being gang raped , the radical animal savage muzz in his country was kept in check ,THEY EVEN wanted to kick start an automobile industry to compete on the world stage ....encourage business and finance along with sittin on some nice oil reserves
Hows that Arab spring work out ?

Hillary guilty
Obama guilty
Hungarian midget playing Napoleon guilty

i bet the progressives approved of Hillarys hand in helping create an open air Slave market

Gaddaffis revenge
refugees-1024x614.jpeg

he said it to
IF you kill me europes dead

Forum List

Back