Funding halted for professor Chris Exley who links vaccines to autism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Funding halted for Professor Chris Exley, who links vaccines to autism
A controversial British academic who claims childhood vaccines can cause autism has been blocked from raising research funds after protests by other scientists.

When your a fkn moron you haven't any clue how de funding happens or death when corporate greed becomes stronger than common sense no wonder your idiots.
Stupidity hasn't a clue.

You know, people ought to think about this.................signs of autism show up in kids between 12 and 18 months of age.

You typically don't vaccinate a child until they hit 18 to 24 months.

If you can detect autism BEFORE the age of vaccination, do vaccines really cause autism?

• Banned
When your medicine works and big pharma doesn't. This is just from 2016

upload_2019-4-7_12-39-39.png

50 Holistic Doctors Have Mysteriously Died In The Last Year, But What’s Being Done About It?

upload_2019-4-7_12-40-54.png

5 Natural Health Doctors Found Murdered, With 5 More Missing After Run-Ins With The Feds…

when ur an idiot and never had a clue these doctors were being killed let alone why..

Again, children are usually vaccinated at 24 months (unless they are going to be traveling, then they can be vaccinated earlier), and autism can be detected at 12 to 18 months. If autism can be detected before a child is vaccinated, how do vaccines cause autism?

Me? I'm thinking they don't really know what causes it yet, and most people are still just guessing.

Green shape shifting space aliens. That's who is doing it. Alex told us all about them.

You know, people ought to think about this.................signs of autism show up in kids between 12 and 18 months of age.

You typically don't vaccinate a child until they hit 18 to 24 months.

If you can detect autism BEFORE the age of vaccination, do vaccines really cause autism?

No vaccines do not cause autism.

There seems to be a misconception about the vaccine schedule
0-18yrs-child-combined-schedule.jpg
. There are a bunch of vaccines given, starting a birth.

Again, children are usually vaccinated at 24 months (unless they are going to be traveling, then they can be vaccinated earlier), and autism can be detected at 12 to 18 months. If autism can be detected before a child is vaccinated, how do vaccines cause autism?

Me? I'm thinking they don't really know what causes it yet, and most people are still just guessing.

I think that in a lot of cases kids are being misdiagnosed with autism when they really have FASD. Mothers want to believe it's not their fault.

I think that in a lot of cases kids are being misdiagnosed with autism when they really have FASD. Mothers want to believe it's not their fault.
Interesting. Could you point me to some data that supports this possibility?

Forum List

Back