Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional

Funny you bring up the Left. In this county, it's the right that are pushing for her arrest and conviction. At what point does the right just say, enough and stop tolerating this nonsense.
People need to get voter ID that identifies them as registered voters, and then just move on. Quit believing the lie's that people are saying such as black's or minorities can't get ID. That's ridiculous and everyone knows it including the black's or minorities.

People need to get voter ID that identifies them as registered voters, and then just move on. Quit believing the lie's that people are saying such as black's or minorities can't get ID. That's ridiculous and everyone knows it including the black's or minorities.

You were doing so well until the last few words. You went from sounding fair to a bigot. You should have stopped with your opening statement, racist. It's not just blacks and minorities. It's also students, poor whites, dislocated Americans, overseas Americans, Military and more.

You were doing so well until the last few words. You went from sounding fair to a bigot. You should have stopped with your opening statement, racist. It's not just blacks and minorities. It's also students, poor whites, dislocated Americans, overseas Americans, Military and more.
Throwing the race card eh ? It's the only thing you moonbats can do.... The black's are the one's being used by the white leftist liberals as the excuse for not getting ID's for the most part. Biden has used rhetoric such as civil war, Jim crow, voter suppression, they want to put y'all back in chain's etc, etc.

Don't give me this lame bull crap that all of a sudden I must have fell and hit my head because white leftist liberal democrat's don't use the black struggle in everyday race baiting politics, otherwise in order to get it's way. That was a pathetic attempt on your part to try and paint someone a racist with dirt on your parties hands. Good grief.

Muddying the waters don't help you in the debate.

Throwing the race card eh ? It's the only thing you moonbats can do.... The black's are the one's being used by the white leftist liberals as the excuse for not getting ID's for the most part. Biden has used rhetoric such as civil war, Jim crow, voter suppression, they want to put y'all back in chain's etc, etc.

Don't give me this lame bull crap that all of a sudden I must have fell and hit my head because white leftist liberal democrat's don't use the black struggle in everyday race baiting politics, otherwise in order to get it's way. That was a pathetic attempt on your part to try and paint someone a racist with dirt on your parties hands. Good grief.

Muddying the waters don't help you in the debate.

You made the original racist statement. Now you are not owning up to it. Figures, Rumpster. Most of you domestic terrorists and traitors won't.

You made the original racist statement. Now you are not owning up to it. Figures, Rumpster. Most of you domestic terrorists and traitors won't.
So you have been reduced to being idiotic now.. Figures... No one can debate with you leftist in a decent manor because first you have to have it in you to be decent and smart, but you've missed the boat for both of those characteristics as you now have proven.

So you have been reduced to being idiotic now.. Figures... No one can debate with you leftist in a decent manor because first you have to have it in you to be decent and smart, but you've missed the boat for both of those characteristics as you now have proven.

You really have a bad case of dumbass. I am a Conservative and many of us are fed up with you Rumpster domestic terrorist traitors. I live in a deep red area and we are no longer trying to cover for your sorry asses. I am from the Tina Peters and Lauren Baubert area. Here is how we treat you domestic terrorists now.

Any of these things are easily addressed in the proper ways, but to use them as excuses in not making sure that the elections are done for all Americans with integrity doesn't cut it. Try harder or just wake up finally, and know that everyone for the most part wants election integrity.
You’re using them as an excuse. That’s the entire point. There’s no need for any ID nonsense to begin with. Unless of course you wish to apply a burden that previously did not exist. In the name of “election integrity”. A straw man. There’s no evidence that elections have been otherwise corrupt in any way. Just a narrative with the sole purpose of giving you cover to create burdens to voting. A tactic that’s weak, disgusting and unAmerican.

Last edited:
IN reality, that student should be voting in their home state. Mail-in
Voting may be needed.
Not really. Residency requirements are usually only six months before voting. A young person is at school for years at a time. Some living there year round. A student shouldn’t need to do absentee to vote in a national election.

The voter rolls show them to be registered voters. The ID simply verifies their identity. Limiting the type of ID required limits voting to those who have it or to those who now must overcome a burden to voting that previously did not exist. A burden, BTW that those who claim fraud never are required to prove to overcome.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK
Not really. Residency requirements are usually only six months before voting. A young person is at school for years at a time. Some living there year round. A student shouldn’t need to do absentee to vote in a national election.

I have time in the Military on long visits overseas and time as a sat. student. You have the option to maintain your drivers license from your home state. Until you change that, you are NOT eligible to vote in the sat state.

I have time in the Military on long visits overseas and time as a sat. student. You have the option to maintain your drivers license from your home state. Until you change that, you are NOT eligible to vote in the sat state.
That is simply not true. There is no requirement to be a driver in order to vote. That’s an ID law and not a voter law.

As long as you have an address in your home state you can.

How does reducing early voting, eliminating Sunday voting, Closing polls early, closing 1688 polling places in minority areas, electors choosing the candidate they want when that candidate doesn't have enough votes to win, depriving people of water in long lines, help a voter with ID, "just move on?"

Voting Laws Roundup: December 2021 These are Republican bills. If everyone of these bills is approved, what good is an ID to vote?

Look for arrests. Our Rumpster County Clerk just got arrested as in behind bars. They are starting in prosecuting her and her cronies. And it had to do with Records for the County Election. It sounds like the "RINOs" are starting to wake back up and say, "Enough" like they should have done 5 years ago. The problem with Rumpsters, if you allow them to get away with something, they will move on to something else and expect you to allow them to get away with that as well.
I'm glad there are conservatives who are standing up for what is right. It gives me hope. We do need a conservative party in this country for sure. I think Trump has taken so many people from the party and pushed the good of the conservative party off the cliff. It's great to know there are those like yourself who understand the difference, who want to maintain the good it can do. Thanks!

That is simply not true. There is no requirement to be a driver in order to vote. That’s an ID law and not a voter law.

And what am I going to use to prove I am eligible to register to vote? I am not saying you have to but the option is left open. I was stationed in North Carolina, carried a Colorado DL, Colorado Car Insurance and was registered to vote in Colorado. Yes, I had the option to change all my info to NC but that would have cost me a couple of hundred for insurance.

As long as you have an address in your home state you can.

In the military, a home state address is not a necessity. Same goes for Student attending colleges overseas. Instead of a home address, you have a home of record which is the county seat.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I'm glad there are conservatives who are standing up for what is right. It gives me hope. We do need a conservative party in this country for sure. I think Trump has taken so many people from the party and pushed the good of the conservative party off the cliff. It's great to know there are those like yourself who understand the difference, who want to maintain the good it can do. Thanks!

I follow the greatest "Conservative" President EVER, I Like Ike.

Republican Party Platforms

Yep, I liked him as well. He was a Republican with good intentions. I'd vote for him today if he were running.

Almost every public works we take for granted today comes from that time period.

You really have a bad case of dumbass. I am a Conservative and many of us are fed up with you Rumpster domestic terrorist traitors. I live in a deep red area and we are no longer trying to cover for your sorry asses. I am from the Tina Peters and Lauren Baubert area. Here is how we treat you domestic terrorists now.

No way you are a conservative, so stop your lying... You've come out against to many conservative talking points and ops on this site, so go blow that smoke in someone else's face.

Forum List

Back