Pence wins despite awful moderation

Meh, Pence was very good at promoting Pence, but when he was asked about the crazy shit Trump says, he dodged and weaved.

He has the same problem all other Trump surrogates have. Trying to excuse the crazy crap that comes out of their candidate's mouth.

Kaine misrepresented Trump's position over and over. It was almost funny.
Really? All he did was repeat the crazy shit that Trump has been saying. How is repeating the exact same words misrepresenting?

The same way Leftist members on this forum have accused me hating Moslems. Edit, cherry pick and out of context.

I remember Trump asking if it was too late to change Pence as his pick. .
Link? for that claim?

You say some pretty stupid shit at times, but I cant help but wonder if you have even a smidgeon of fact behind this asinine post.

This is the news clip to which I'm referring.

CNN: Trump asked aides late last night if he could get out of naming Pence VP - Hot Air

Noting the source, it is fine if you don't believe it. In fact, what can we believe anymore?

What makes me kind of believe it is true is, Trump is not a conservative. More than likely they make him uneasy.

Meh, Pence was very good at promoting Pence, but when he was asked about the crazy shit Trump says, he dodged and weaved.

He has the same problem all other Trump surrogates have. Trying to excuse the crazy crap that comes out of their candidate's mouth.

Kaine misrepresented Trump's position over and over. It was almost funny.

You mean by repeating what Trump has actually said about Mexicans being rapists and john McCain not being a hero because he got captured? Or about Putin being a great leader? Or about not releasing his tax returns when he promised to?

Trump doesn't mean what he says?

Trump said that SOME of Mexicans are rapists and murderers. He never said ALL.

Trump said that he prefers to call heroes those who did not get captured. He never said McCain was not a hero.

Like it or not, personal opinions are still allowed in the United States.

Link? for that claim?

You say some pretty stupid shit at times, but I cant help but wonder if you have even a smidgeon of fact behind this asinine post.

CNN: Trump asked aides late last night if he could get out of naming Pence VP - Hot Air

Noting the source, it is fine if you don't believe it. In fact, what can we believe anymore?

What makes me kind of believe it is true is, Trump is not a conservative. More than likely they make him uneasy.

What a big nothing. You radical Lefties are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

It amusing that neocons think Kaine was was a bully but didn't think Trump was rude for constantly interrupting Clinton during the last debate and looked extremely agitated.

It amusing that neocons think Kaine was was a bully but didn't think Trump was rude for constantly interrupting Clinton during the last debate and looked extremely agitated.

No one's a 'neocon' these days.

I didn't like it when Trump did it either.

Link? for that claim?

Good Gawd man, even the source you gave is skeptical about the whole thing and you run with it like its Gospel Truth.

Eh, I’m skeptical. This is too Trump-y even for him.
You’ve heard of “too good to check”? This is too Trump to check.

I’m tempted to say that there’s no way anyone within the Trump campaign in a position to know that would dare leak it, ...

Do you #NeverTrumpers ever have any shame? No, not much more than the libtards have at any rate.

Forum List

Back