Pence: Transition finished 'on schedule and under budget'

Pence and his wife join the Trumps at pre-inauguration.
PenceTrumpIndianaBall.jpg

In comments today, VP elect said the transition finished on time and under budget and they will be returning roughly 20% of the transition monies back to the treasury.

This is what you get when non-politicians run things.

Pence: Transition finished 'on schedule and under budget'

Of course it did. Trump is a businessman and he knows how to get things done on time and under budget.

Can't say the same for the professional politicians.

• On time -- That was going to happen no matter what because the transition ends when Trump takes office, and it doesn't matter what's been accomplished by that time.
  • On budget -- What was the budget? Details please....

In other news....Mrs. Pence really shouldn't let herself be photographed with Melania Trump in the same frame...at least not at "glam" events.

Karen looks like a lovely and "normal-ish" woman, but trophy wife myth material she is not. I wonder....Are all those pissed of Republicans in "middle America" pissed off because their wives look like Karen and not like Melania? That said, there's a gym in the VP's residence....

The White House has several fitness facilities, but I doubt Trump will know more than that they exist. (Donald Trump doesn't exercise, and other things we've learned from the Dr. Oz interview - CNNPolitics.com) That will make him the wealthiest president ever and, at someting within 20 pounds of 250 pounds, the heftiest since Grover Cleveland.

donald-trump-puerto-rico.jpg

MTQxNTQyMzIyODEzODA2MTgx.jpg

MTQxNTQyMjgzODkwNjY1MDYx.jpg

• On time -- That was going to happen no matter what because the transition ends when Trump takes office, and it doesn't matter what's been accomplished by that time.
In other news....Mrs. Pence really shouldn't let herself be photographed with Melania Trump in the same frame...at least not at "glam" events.

Karen looks like a lovely and "normal-ish" woman, but trophy wife myth material she is not. I wonder....Are all those pissed of Republicans in "middle America" pissed off because their wives look like Karen and not like Melania? That said, there's a gym in the VP's residence....

The White House has several fitness facilities, but I doubt Trump will know more than that they exist. (Donald Trump doesn't exercise, and other things we've learned from the Dr. Oz interview - CNNPolitics.com) That will make him the wealthiest president ever and, at someting within 20 pounds of 250 pounds, the heftiest since Grover Cleveland.

Mrs. Pence wearing her first communion dress.

Mrs. Pence wearing her first communion dress.

It does rather have that look, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back