Pence: Transition finished 'on schedule and under budget'

Yeah, what about the other 600 positions they should have filled?

Super expensive, super ineffective transition of the worst possible transition team.

Super expensive, super ineffective transition of the worst possible transition team.

What about them, how many had your dear leader appointed at this point in his first term?

What about them, how many had your dear leader appointed at this point in his first term?

He made arrangements for every position to be filled, even if personnel was changed later. Trump didn't.

He made arrangements for every position to be filled, even if personnel was changed later. Trump didn't.

Link.
Presidential transition of Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Link.

Nowhere does you link back up your claim.

Link.

Nowhere has your dumbass backed up anything

Link.

Not surprising you would say that. It's what you always say. I can't help it if you choose to accept your own rhetoric over facts.

Link.

Nowhere has your dumbass backed up anything

I provided a link that backed up the OP, there are a bunch more if you care to look. So I guess you're just another regressive liar. Enjoy your new president.

Link.

Not surprising you would say that. It's what you always say. I can't help it if you choose to accept your own rhetoric over facts.

Feel free to provide a quote form your link that backs up your claim, if I missed it I will apologize. Not much of chance of you providing it, is there?

Progressives are never on time and always over budget... Fact

Last edited:
I provided a link that backed up the OP

Yes those were a lovely 9 sentences. :rolleyes:

Any comment on the unfilled 600+ positions?

Yeah, I've made several in a few different threads including this one, can't you read?
Yeah, I've made several comments in a few different threads including this one.

Polly what a cracker?
*want

Oops, fixed it, thanks. LOL

The older I get the more dyslectic my fingers become.

Forum List

Back