Pence slams 'disappointing' Obama speech

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Pence slams 'disappointing' Obama speech, says he'd take lie detector to prove he didn't write NYT Op-Ed

Tomi Lahren said Saturday on that the more former President Barack Obama blasts President Trump and Republicans, the more the American people will back the current commander in chief.
"The more that he attacks this president, the more that the American people are going to stand behind their president," she said. "[It] didn't work for Hillary, it's not going to work for Obama or anyone else that goes on that campaign trail because the results don't lie."

Obama the clown keeps flapping his ignorant lips, between him and Pelosi , Republicans are a shoe in.

Pence slams 'disappointing' Obama speech, says he'd take lie detector to prove he didn't write NYT Op-Ed

Tomi Lahren said Saturday on that the more former President Barack Obama blasts President Trump and Republicans, the more the American people will back the current commander in chief.
"The more that he attacks this president, the more that the American people are going to stand behind their president," she said. "[It] didn't work for Hillary, it's not going to work for Obama or anyone else that goes on that campaign trail because the results don't lie."

Obama the clown keeps flapping his ignorant lips, between him and Pelosi , Republicans are a shoe in.
Well, if Tomi Lahren (whoever the fuck she is) says so, then it must be so. LOL.

Stay strong, Barack! Remember your Kenyan birth. Keep reminding us how much you hated the nation you lead

This thread has nothing to do with Pence, so change your title.

And Tomi Lahren's opinion holds the same weight as the air expelled to speak those words! More and more people every week are seeing the Emperor-in-Chief has no cloths, and like rodents, are leaving that sinking ship!
Keep your eyes and ears open in the next two months! I'll get back to you on Nov 7th and we can discuss what went wrong with the propaganda you swallowed and washed down with Trump Piss!

Pence is more concerned about Obama acting presidential than the current President. Too funny.

Sorry to tell you but Mike Pence isn’t really capable of “slamming” anything. Dude is as soft as a marshmallow

Pence made an appearance? He should go back to his hole and keep his mouth shut. What an idiot.

I had no interest in listening to Obama's speech. It must have seemed significant enough that it needed to be addressed by the administration.
Trump's been known to go after random teenagers on twitter. Of course he's going to cry about an Obama speech.

Lol, pence didn't like President Obama's speech?

Whatever shall we do?

I had no interest in listening to Obama's speech. It must have seemed significant enough that it needed to be addressed by the administration.
Political speeches are pretty boring, huh? I watched because it was the kickoff speech of the election season for Obama, who has been completely quiet on American politics so far. Obama is not being quiet now.

Trump's been known to go after random teenagers on twitter. Of course he's going to cry about an Obama speech.

Yeah, I heard Trump's comment about falling asleep. But my bad, my quick reading I misunderstood and thought Pence made the comment yesterday when it was clearly written that the comment was made by Tomi Lahorn. When I checked link, Pence this morning was simply responding to a question.

Political speeches are pretty boring, huh? I watched because it was the kickoff speech of the election season for Obama, who has been completely quiet on American politics so far. Obama is not being quiet now.

Trump and the GOP- payback is a bitch isn't it.

I enjoy 1st term inauguration speeches and the annual State of the Union address. They're usually rather positive and forward looking. I find these campaign stump speeches rather useless. As for candidates I believe a better source for their true opinions is what they were saying before they got into the race, not what they're currently selling. As far as Obama, I like his personality but found his policies too geared towards fantasyland.

Well, if Tomi Lahren (whoever the fuck she is) says so, then it must be so. LOL.

I guess no more than this clown.
1467920534070.jpg

I don't even need to listen to Obamaggot's speeches to know what words come out of his muslim-penis-superhighway; it was filled with "ums" and "uhs" every few words, he used the words "I" and "me" hundreds of times, he made a bunch of strawman arguments, he did his usual platitudes of "there's still a lot of work to do," "wrong side of history" and the ever-arrogant "that's not who we are." He referred to blacks as "African Americans" in a warm tone of voice while referring to whites as "white folk" in a sniffing, dismissive tone. And if he referred to any other country, he always gives every country the same compliment, "country X punches well above its weight." You could practically set his recycled bullshit to music!

If I forgot any of his other bullshit, please let me know.

P.S., The best part of the Obama traitor oozed down his mother's hairy thigh and dripped onto his father's banana, to be devoured later.

Forum List

Back