Pence praises Capitol police after they shot unarmed woman dead during unarmed protest

I can't remember the guy praised the Minneapolis police for a well-known incident with a criminal.

Not long after unarmed Air Force veteran Ashli Babbit was murdered by Capitol police during the false flag “siege” in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence praised law enforcement for their “service.”
In a tweet, Pence praised Capitol Hill Police and other law enforcement officers “for keeping us safe today,” adding that the Capitol “was secured and we are truly grateful.”

It's unfortunate that the young woman was killed, but I'd be willing to bet my last nickel that, had she not been part of the mob that stormed the Capitol, she wouldn't have been shot by Capitol police...

The faggot 'police' officer is servant of people and not of corrupted lying trash in Congress.
He is paid by taxpayers and not by schizophrenics from DC
More lies. How do you know he's gay?

All cops are enemies of peoples and traitorous cowardly faggots, they serve NWO and not constitutions and citizens.
Without the institution of 'police' no Corona dictatorship would take place
You didn't answer the question. You're full of shit and a liar still. No one knows what you are talking about, including you.

I can't remember the guy praised the Minneapolis police for a well-known incident with a criminal.

Not long after unarmed Air Force veteran Ashli Babbit was murdered by Capitol police during the false flag “siege” in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence praised law enforcement for their “service.”
In a tweet, Pence praised Capitol Hill Police and other law enforcement officers “for keeping us safe today,” adding that the Capitol “was secured and we are truly grateful.”

It's unfortunate that the young woman was killed, but I'd be willing to bet my last nickel that, had she not been part of the mob that stormed the Capitol, she wouldn't have been shot by Capitol police...
Since when does breaking a window in a public place carry the death penalty?
When you declare war against your own country. We're storming the Capitol . It's a revolution.

When you declare war against your own country. We're storming the Capitol . It's a revolution.

Nothing like that happened. Liar.

God Bless her. She is correct...this has started an uprising.

Of course Pence knew his life was in danger from these murderous rioters

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Five people lost their lives over that bull shit. It happened. And at least 60 people have been arrested for mounting an insurrection against the country. You can magically make up your own fantasies about it, but law enforcement is proving you wrong.

"This?" What is "This?"

"This?" What is "This?"

The usurpation of democracy by the left and media lackeys as well as the death of Patriot Ashli Baggitt.

Five people lost their lives over that bull shit. It happened. And at least 60 people have been arrested for mounting an insurrection against the country. You can magically make up your own fantasies about it, but law enforcement is proving you wrong.

Peaceful protest just like BLM and Antifa. What about the 11officers killed by BLM in Dallas 2016?

What the hell happen to Pence ? He made a 360 , we don’t recognize him anymore.:omg:

He refused to participate in your coup.
The coup was when the election became a fraud that when all this started.
And your proof the election was a fraud? You don't have any do you? You're a pathetic liar.
Thousands upon thousands protesting the election while biden can only get a couple of dozen to show up at his rallies....

This is a simple test and proof of support---Biden had none--while Trump has it all.

Logic dictates no way in hell that biden could win an election under such circumstances. NONE. And this doesn't include the thousands of flipped votes, lies about broken water mains and all the other election fraud stunts that went on.

The American people know----

Peaceful protest just like BLM and Antifa. What about the 11officers killed by BLM in Dallas 2016?

Well, that does not matter for the lefties only the BLM and the crazy Antifa are allow to protest

Of course Pence knew his life was in danger from these murderous rioters
He was busy doing the elbow to elbow with Pelosi and turn the knife in the wound of Trump.

Forum List

Back