Pelosi's "Most Ethical & Transparent" Congress

CG, I kept waiting for responses from the left on this thread by the left. I am not surprised that there really isn't any.

They cried for transparency from the previous administration, and now it seems that many have become not so concerned. Wonder why that is? :tinfoil:

CG, I kept waiting for responses from the left on this thread by the left. I am not surprised that there really isn't any.

They cried for transparency from the previous administration, and now it seems that many have become not so concerned. Wonder why that is? :tinfoil:

I know! I don't understand it either. Only two lefties have had the courage to even respond.... and one of those just attempted to diss the source. When that was unsuccessful, she ran. Now we have Wry who resorts to lying about me because the facts are solid. Go figure! :eek:

I know! I don't understand it either. Only two lefties have had the courage to even respond.... and one of those just attempted to diss the source. When that was unsuccessful, she ran. Now we have Wry who resorts to lying about me because the facts are solid. Go figure! :eek:

The facts are are based on opinions, not so solid, though you might convince concrete 'thinkers' otherwise.

So, CG, you've moved on to another thread, posting the same study without my comments on a thread I started (U.S. Can't Account for Cash )hoping to mislead others. Claiming the Speaker will one day be held accountable for the $ Billions missing is further evidence you really are a lying partisan hack.
You have not an ounce of integrity or credibility.

I didn't claim that. You need to brush up on your comprehension skills. I speculated that she might be. That is all. In fact, it was that post (one that I posted before you came into this thread) so I think the one with a credibility problem is you.

You have not an ounce of basic comprehension - so I'm not worried what you think of my integrity.

Hell, more than once on this forum you have out and out lied about what I've said. Apparently, you can't tell the difference between me and PolChic. Idiot.

"In a couple of years, will WhineCrapper be outraged at the missing billions of the Pelosi congress? We need to bookmark this thread and see." You're words, suggesting you didn't claim is one more lie. As posted, you've not one ounce of integrity.

The facts are are based on opinions, not so solid, though you might convince concrete 'thinkers' otherwise.

The facts are based on expert analysis of data. Much like any other scientific research. Since, as the renowned expert, rdean states that only 6% of scientists are Republican... there is no bias here.

Stop now. You're not gonna help yourself by continuing to throw straw around, in an attempt to build a whole man.

So, CG, you've moved on to another thread, posting the same study without my comments on a thread I started (U.S. Can't Account for Cash )hoping to mislead others. Claiming the Speaker will one day be held accountable for the $ Billions missing is further evidence you really are a lying partisan hack.
You have not an ounce of integrity or credibility.

I didn't claim that. You need to brush up on your comprehension skills. I speculated that she might be. That is all. In fact, it was that post (one that I posted before you came into this thread) so I think the one with a credibility problem is you.

You have not an ounce of basic comprehension - so I'm not worried what you think of my integrity.

Hell, more than once on this forum you have out and out lied about what I've said. Apparently, you can't tell the difference between me and PolChic. Idiot.

"In a couple of years, will WhineCrapper be outraged at the missing billions of the Pelosi congress? We need to bookmark this thread and see." You're words, suggesting you didn't claim is one more lie. As posted, you've not one ounce of integrity.

Well, you're the one getting all outraged about the $18b. Let's see how outraged you are in a couple of years - when there are missing billions from this Congress. Seems clear to me.

Well, you're the one getting all outraged about the $18b. Let's see how outraged you are in a couple of years - when there are missing billions from this Congress. Seems clear to me.

What is immutably clear is you're a liar, by both omission and commission, and a partisan hack. If you had one ounce of integrity you would be ashamed.
Thanks for sharing, I always ignore the bait, but enjoy your red herrings and ad hominem attacks, they provide a perfect picture of your character.

Last edited:

What is immutably clear is you're a liar, by both omission and commission, and a partisan hack. If you had one ounce of integrity you would be ashamed.
Thanks for sharing, I always ignore the bait, but enjoy your red herrings and ad hominem attacks, they provide a perfect picture of your character.

If you want to believe that I deliberately lied, that's fine. In fact, because I post while I'm working - I often don't remember my one liners... So, no I don't feel jack shit about it. It's not a big deal to me. But then, I'm not trying desperately to get past some seriously poor facts about this Congress. Since you support this congress, I guess I can understand why you are so desperate to label me.

I'm sure we all remember Ms Pelosi vowing to run "the most ethical and transparent Congress in history". Well, she has not. And now, we have the evidence to state it as fact, not an opinion.

My source, and I won't keep it 'secret', it is the world renowned and respected, Transparency International says this "... the following countries showed an improvement from 2009 to 2010: Bhutan, Chile, Ecuador, FYR Macedonia, the Gambia, Haiti, Jamaica, Kuwait, and Qatar. The following countries showed deterioration from 2009 to 2010: the Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Madagascar, Niger and the United States."

We now rank just 22nd in the world with a ranking of 7.1 for ethics and transparency. So, my Democrat friends, are you still going to beat up the previous Administration and ignore the utterly contemptible behavior of this one?

Transparency International - the global coalition against corruption

Read it and weep.

Great post! Its sorta hard to fight the facts. :lol:

I'm sure we all remember Ms Pelosi vowing to run "the most ethical and transparent Congress in history". Well, she has not. And now, we have the evidence to state it as fact, not an opinion.

My source, and I won't keep it 'secret', it is the world renowned and respected, Transparency International says this "... the following countries showed an improvement from 2009 to 2010: Bhutan, Chile, Ecuador, FYR Macedonia, the Gambia, Haiti, Jamaica, Kuwait, and Qatar. The following countries showed deterioration from 2009 to 2010: the Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Madagascar, Niger and the United States."

We now rank just 22nd in the world with a ranking of 7.1 for ethics and transparency. So, my Democrat friends, are you still going to beat up the previous Administration and ignore the utterly contemptible behavior of this one?

Read it and weep.

Yes it is. However, it is wise counsel to keep in mind Mark Twain's sage comment, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics".

Read it and weep.

Yes it is. However, it is wise counsel to keep in mind Mark Twain's sage comment, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics".

So, is this a general view of liberals? That you only agree with scientific data when it suits your political agenda?

If you want to believe that I deliberately lied, that's fine. In fact, because I post while I'm working - I often don't remember my one liners... So, no I don't feel jack shit about it. It's not a big deal to me. But then, I'm not trying desperately to get past some seriously poor facts about this Congress. Since you support this congress, I guess I can understand why you are so desperate to label me.

I'm neither desperate to label you nor am I a defender of this Congress. Obviously you would disagree with why I could not defend this Congress. I believe the simulus was too small, healthcare reform required a public option, Boehner puts party before country and the Republican members vote in partisan lock-step. The Congress as a whole deserves no praise, for it's efforts on both sides of the aisle failed their respective base.

So, is this a general view of liberals? That you only agree with scientific data when it suits your political agenda?

Of course not. Silly spin, but I suppose that's the best you got.
I'm off to gym. You now have the opportunity to move on with your agenda - the RW Fringe agenda you seem so desperate to deny.

Read it and weep.

Do you think they are wrong? Do you think that his presidency and congress is the most ethical and transparent one ever?

I'm neither desperate to label you nor am I a defender of this Congress. Obviously you would disagree with why I could not defend this Congress. I believe the simulus was too small, healthcare reform required a public option, Boehner puts party before country and the Republican members vote in partisan lock-step. The Congress as a whole deserves no praise, for it's efforts on both sides of the aisle failed their respective base.

Yet you use glib quotes from Twain rather than address the issue. I thought the left liked scientific facts? Was I wrong in that? Because rdean keeps telling us how much the right hate science and how the liberals trust scientifically verified evidence. Well, that's what this report is. It is taken seriously across the globe. And yet, the US media haven't even covered it. Not even Fox! If Fox are so biased, why haven't they screamed this from the roof? Why aren't MSNBC, the HuffyPuffy, et al asking questions about it?

Do you think they are wrong? Do you think that his presidency and congress is the most ethical and transparent one ever?

Of course not. Nor do I think it is the most corrupt. Remember, every member of Congress must collect 'donations' everyday and in a year these 'donations' dwarf the annual income a middle class American by working.
Your pal CG claimed the Speaker will be accountable for $ billions which go missing. That's beyond hyperbole, it's dishonest and an effort to defame the speaker because CG disagrees with her politics.
Do you believe the Congress under the hammer of Tom Delay was pure? Recall Jack Abramhoff and Duke Cunningham, et al?
Gotta go, number 1 son is threatening to go to the gym without me.

Of course not. Nor do I think it is the most corrupt. Remember, every member of Congress must collect 'donations' everyday and in a year these 'donations' dwarf the annual income a middle class American by working.
Your pal CG claimed the Speaker will be accountable for $ billions which go missing. That's beyond hyperbole, it's dishonest and an effort to defame the speaker because CG disagrees with her politics.
Do you believe the Congress under the hammer of Tom Delay was pure? Recall Jack Abramhoff and Duke Cunningham, et al?

No i dont think they were pure. They also did not claim to be the most ethical and transparent either.

Its one thing when a skunk turns out to be just a skunk. Its another when you think and or are told your cute new kitty is a cat..and turns out to be nothing but a stinking skunk.

As to peosoi, i think she is a lying sack of shit.

No i dont think they were pure. They also did not claim to be the most ethical and transparent either.

Its one thing when a skunk turns out to be just a skunk. Its another when you think and or are told your cute new kitty is a cat..and turns out to be nothing but a stinking skunk.

And that is my point. I don't recall any previous Speakers making such a stupid promise... and I am surprised that even the liberals seem unconcerned about the deterioration of our congressional standards of ethics. Sad.

Devastating YouTube of Pelosi. Even one year in she was a miserable failure. Can her ass.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvErCRHf-BE[/ame]

Last edited:

And that is my point. I don't recall any previous Speakers making such a stupid promise... and I am surprised that even the liberals seem unconcerned about the deterioration of our congressional standards of ethics. Sad.

All part of that hope and change thing ya know.

Forum List

Back