Pelosi's "Most Ethical & Transparent" Congress

Transparency in government?

Come on!

I don't care what POL tells you they're going to do that, none of them are serious about it.

You miss my point. I didn't expect anything better... but the Dems make a big fucking deal about who's honest and whining at the GOP.... and completely ignore the cold hard facts about their own crap.

Now, suddenly, the research - which has been accepted for decades - is 'flawed'. It's laughable. I despise double standards.

I despise double standards too, which is why I find it rather despicable that you are pumping the survey that you LINKED to, to support your opinion, when exactly ONE MONTH AGO you said this:

At least I don't rely on links to provide my opinions.... unlike some on the forum.

...oops...

lol

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3059354-post10.html

This survey is nothing more than an elaborate opinion poll.

Let's see what CG's attitude is when she DOESN'T like a poll:

quote:

Most (intelligent) Americans would ask a few questions about the poll before they regurgitated crap.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3160685-post11.html

Ok...

...but HERE, when WE start asking questions about the poll SHE posted, all we get from her is a ration of piss and moan how dare we!!??

Double standard at its finest.

The irony meter is pegged with that post....

Do you believe this survey is an accurate measure of the U.S. House of Representatives ethics and transparency?

If so, explain to us why, specifically, with substantive and relevant references to the survey.

I believe you are a vapid poser, asshole....

RIF

Your reputation for having nothing intelligent to contribute, ever,

remains intact.

Do you believe this survey is an accurate measure of the U.S. House of Representatives ethics and transparency?

If so, explain to us why, specifically, with substantive and relevant references to the survey.

I believe you are a vapid poser, asshole....

RIF

Your reputation for having nothing intelligent to contribute, ever,

remains intact.

Your reputation of being an asshole, always, remains intact....

No matter what forum you post on, you exude assholedness...

That is a fact that we both know...

quote:

Most (intelligent) Americans would ask a few questions about the poll before they regurgitated crap.

Ok...

...but HERE, when WE start asking questions about the poll SHE posted, all we get from her is a ration of piss and moan how dare we!!??

I take sources seriously. Polls produced by any organization with an agenda - left or right - are suspect.... to anyone with a brain.

This is not a poll from anyone with an agenda - other than global transparency. Every legitimate government in the world takes this source as legitimate. As do democrats - when it suits them. And republicans - when it suits them.

I take it seriously all the time. Because I care more about ethical and transparent government than fucking partisan whining.

People on this board use media articles - containing information from this source - as legitimate. The only reason you have a problem with it is that it does not show the previous Congress in a good light.

Fucking partisan moron.

quote:

Ok...

I take sources seriously. Polls produced by any organization with an agenda - left or right - are suspect.... to anyone with a brain.

This is not a poll from anyone with an agenda - other than global transparency. Every legitimate government in the world takes this source as legitimate. As do democrats - when it suits them. And republicans - when it suits them.

I take it seriously all the time. Because I care more about ethical and transparent government than fucking partisan whining.

People on this board use media articles - containing information from this source - as legitimate. The only reason you have a problem with it is that it does not show the previous Congress in a good light.

Fucking partisan moron.

I like your new signature, it suits you perfectly (Fucking partisan moron).

I don't really care whether you think I'm partisan. Funnily, most posters acknowledge that I am as likely to kick the ass of the GOP as I am the Dems. And, if you were intelligent, you would notice that I criticized Pelosi and Pelosi alone for the bullshit. She made a bullshit promise - that the left jumped all over like dogs on a bitch - and completely ignore the fact that she did not fulfill her promise. Also, the judgement is on congress - all of it - not just the dems or the republicans. Both.

And.... as the research is accepted by governments, and everyone else.... you cannot decide otherwise because the results don't suit you.

Most posters acknowledge that you're a vapid poser.

You can bet your last dime that they'd be high fiving the research if it gave different results.

It is entertaining to watch them wiggle and squirm trying to dismiss it. Now, apparently, this research is no different to the 'polls' that come out from both sides. :lol::lol: Fucking clueless idiots. Absolutely fucking clueless.

"Ethical government" is analogous to "family values candidate" out of the mouth of politicians.

I only support candidates that openly stand for unethical government and anti family values.

"Ethical government" is analogous to "family values candidate" out of the mouth of politicians.

I only support candidates that openly stand for unethical government and anti family values.

Gee, I thought the liberals were the ones who were supportive of the whole scientifically verified shit. I guess that's only true when the research supports the their own side.

Pathetic.

Gee, I thought the liberals were the ones who were supportive of the whole scientifically verified shit. I guess that's only true when the research supports the their own side.

Pathetic.

Hey, you forgot to sign your 'work'!

Pathetic.

I am a conservative. You choose to live with liberals.

Pathetic.

Yep. Some of them are my friends. :eek:

'Ethical Government' in this instance has jack shit to do with 'family values'. It is about proper ethical behavior of our officials. Pelosi promised to run the most ethical and transparent congress in the history of the US. I didn't make her say that. She volunteered it. I am simply pointing out that she failed.

Of course, the hysterical whiners on the left, can't cope with this fact.

Pathetic.

Yep. Some of them are my friends. :eek:

'Ethical Government' in this instance has jack shit to do with 'family values'. It is about proper ethical behavior of our officials. Pelosi promised to run the most ethical and transparent congress in the history of the US. I didn't make her say that. She volunteered it. I am simply pointing out that she failed.

Of course, the hysterical whiners on the left, can't cope with this fact.

You have no sense of humor.
My point, which flew 20 feet over your head, is that politicians, ALL POLITICIANS, say whatever to get votes.
They claim to be ethical and pro family values.
Same thing. Both bull shit.

quote:

Ok...

Fucking partisan moron.

You have offered absolutely nothing to show that the survey is focused on the U.S. house of Representatives. Nothing. Period.

A survey that is not about the U.S. House of Representatives is not relevant. Period.

Most posters acknowledge that you're a vapid poser.

You can bet your last dime that they'd be high fiving the research if it gave different results.

It is entertaining to watch them wiggle and squirm trying to dismiss it. Now, apparently, this research is no different to the 'polls' that come out from both sides. :lol::lol: Fucking clueless idiots. Absolutely fucking clueless.

You only posted it because you thought (wrongly) that it was shot at Nancy Pelosi.

Pathetic.

Did you happen to notice that this survey is based on PERCEPTIONS? That is specifically pointed out in the methodology.

Transparency in government?

Come on!

I don't care what POL tells you they're going to do that, none of them are serious about it.

You miss my point. I didn't expect anything better... but the Dems make a big fucking deal about who's honest and whining at the GOP.... and completely ignore the cold hard facts about their own crap.

Now, suddenly, the research - which has been accepted for decades - is 'flawed'. It's laughable. I despise double standards.

Do you agree that the survey is a compilation of opinions, not facts?

Forum List

Back