Pelosi--when all else FAILS blame it on Bush--now CIA lied to her!

It appears Ralph Kramden was Nan's old man, since they sound the same.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFbDNyugmFk[/ame]

I'm listening to this crap and find it VERY hard to reconcile the defense of Pelosi with 5 years of "Bush lied ...". Seems y'all on the left were MORE than willing to believe the CIA's version of events during that time, but now the CIA is lying.:cuckoo:

Y'all COULDN'T be more obvious.

Well Gunny, THAT is just DIFFERENT. Jillian will be along to explain why the CIA is absolutely the most HONEST organization in the World when accusing a Republican and the dirtiest LYING whore organization when talking about Democrats.
Oh, look, here's the right wing chorus boy backing up the ad hominem attack. :lol:

Some of these Rs are all too willing to go down with that sinking ship, never look back, etc..

They're coming on strong in an attempt to finally bring Pelosi down but it won't be as easy as they think. Steny Hoyer was on Ed Shultz last night defending her. Everyone is saying it isn't about whether Pelosi knew, it is about who was giving the torture orders.

They'll get around to that question after all avenues of diversion are finally exhausted.

CIA lied to her and to Congress? She just committed suicide. The only thing left now is for Washington to tell us when her 'funeral' will be..

that's what she said.. "misled the entire congress of the United States" Let the hearings begin.. I love a good fight in the summer time.. I think every witness on the witness stand should be televised testifying wearing a lie detector! lets start with pop up pelosi.

Well Gunny, THAT is just DIFFERENT. Jillian will be along to explain why the CIA is absolutely the most HONEST organization in the World when accusing a Republican and the dirtiest LYING whore organization when talking about Democrats.
Oh, look, here's the right wing chorus boy backing up the ad hominem attack. :lol:

Some of these Rs are all too willing to go down with that sinking ship, never look back, etc..

They're coming on strong in an attempt to finally bring Pelosi down but it won't be as easy as they think. Steny Hoyer was on Ed Shultz last night defending her. Everyone is saying it isn't about whether Pelosi knew, it is about who was giving the torture orders.

They'll get around to that question after all avenues of diversion are finally exhausted.

Can't wait.. and yes I saw Ed.. outraged at the thought that a dem might have been complicit.. which is it? complicit or too totally stupid,to hold the office or (and this is the one I believe) she wanted it both ways,, she wants to bury her culpibility while persecuting bush and cheney.. cheney dosen't look too scared to me. methinks nancy done shot herself in her own little foot.. let the games begin..

oh,, important to note... no reid,, no biden,, no murtha, and no obamalama anywhere in sight... she's been cut outta the herd! :lol:

heh...they most certainly do.

Everyone is jumping all over Nancy, but Bob Graham also claims he wasn't told about waterboarding and in fact the dates the CIA claims he was briefed he wasn't.
Emptywheel » Senator Bob Graham: The CIA Made Up Two Briefing Sessions

I'm listening to this crap and find it VERY hard to reconcile the defense of Pelosi with 5 years of "Bush lied ...". Seems y'all on the left were MORE than willing to believe the CIA's version of events during that time, but now the CIA is lying.:cuckoo:

And your claim that it is impossible to believe that the CIA would lie about anything is rather naive.

Bush/Cheney are liars and your incessant whining that Democrats are unfairly critical of them is really getting old. It's partisan hackery at it's finest.

That's not what he said Mrs. Hackery. His point was when the CIA's version of events seems damning to the Bush admin., you're all for it. But when it comes out that the CIA's EXACT SAME version of events includes the dems queen bee Pelosi, then the CIA are a bunch of liars ! .... :lol:

P.S. The fact that this is the 4th time Pelosi has changed her story doesn't help either... ;)

heh...they most certainly do.

Everyone is jumping all over Nancy, but Bob Graham also claims he wasn't told about waterboarding and in fact the dates the CIA claims he was briefed he wasn't.
Emptywheel » Senator Bob Graham: The CIA Made Up Two Briefing Sessions

And your claim that it is impossible to believe that the CIA would lie about anything is rather naive.

Bush/Cheney are liars and your incessant whining that Democrats are unfairly critical of them is really getting old. It's partisan hackery at it's finest.

Careful Sarah...The CIA has documentation on this. The gears are moving toward total exposure of the meetings. Sometimes your side does bad things too.

Careful Sarah...The CIA has documentation on this. The gears are moving toward total exposure of the meetings. Sometimes your side does bad things too.

sometimes ? .. :eusa_whistle: :lol:

and here is the leftwing moonbat to back Pelosi's lies 100%

and here is another leftwing moonbat moron willing to accept the lies from democrats

shes too fucking stupid to ever admit that

Last edited:
Well, it doesn't matter either way about Pelosi, she is not at issue imo...what is at issue is whether Waterboarding is torture...without this being solved or answered, we do not know the extent of the crimes committed.

I don't know if what Pelosi is saying is true or not regarding the CIA lying, but if they did lie, they committed a CRIME and I am not certain Nancy would have said they lied, if she wasn't pretty darn certain they did lie....her accusation implies a CRIME, so it does have to be investigated.

Senator Graham, of Florida was on the 24/7 this morning saying that Nancy told the truth about a good deal of what she has spouted and that he could back her up from his own notes he took at the time...on most of what she has said....for whatever that is worth...he was also on the intelligence committee at the time....

It's not that I am defending Pelosi, I don't know one way or the other on the issues with her, I am still in the gathering information mode....

But I do know, that whatever she knew or did not know, or said or could not say, has NOTHING to do with whether Waterboarding is torture and broke the law or not and whether it is excusable or punishable, under all of the circumstances at the time?

Care

Good, hopefully Nancy will get her way and we'll have a truth commission.

Well, it doesn't matter either way about Pelosi, she is not at issue imo...what is at issue is whether Waterboarding is torture...without this being solved or answered, we do not know the extent of the crimes committed.

I don't know if what Pelosi is saying is true or not regarding the CIA lying, but if they did lie, they committed a CRIME and I am not certain Nancy would have said they lied, if she wasn't pretty darn certain they did lie....her accusation implies a CRIME, so it does have to be investigated.

Senator Graham, of Florida was on the 24/7 this morning saying that Nancy told the truth about a good deal of what she has spouted and that he could back her up from his own notes he took at the time...on most of what she has said....for whatever that is worth...he was also on the intelligence committee at the time....

It's not that I am defending Pelosi, I don't know one way or the other on the issues with her, I am still in the gathering information mode....

But I do know, that whatever she knew or did not know, or said or could not say, has NOTHING to do with whether Waterboarding is torture and broke the law or not and whether it is excusable or punishable, under all of the circumstances at the time?

Care
Bob Graham is a compulsive note taker. The guy has a record of everything that ever happened to him and what was said. It would be quite easy for him to back himself up.

I met him once and talked to him for about 30 seconds and he noted my name down in his little book. :lol:

pelosi is an issue, she's a major player, and in my opinion she's a liar. This is what is running our country right now. I don't believe for a second that poor little Nancy was so mislead and ignorant that she acted without knowing the facts. I believe the CIA, not Pelosi

Care
Bob Graham is a compulsive note taker. The guy has a record of everything that ever happened to him and what was said. It would be quite easy for him to back himself up.

I met him once and talked to him for about 30 seconds and he noted my name down in his little book. :lol:

"Beautiful, blonde/brunette, buxom, bombshell-Ravi" NOTE TO SELF...Bob Graham :lol: :lol: :lol:

pelosi is an issue, she's a major player, and in my opinion she's a liar. This is what is running our country right now. I don't believe for a second that poor little Nancy was so mislead and ignorant that she acted without knowing the facts. I believe the CIA, not Pelosi

Well, we need to find out....so, I am all for an independent investigation...

But first, we do need to settle if the administration's waterboarding orders, is or was,
against the law....under all of the circumstances.

Care

But first, we do need to settle if the administration's waterboarding orders, is or was,

Care

No, we don't. My understanding of this thread was that Pelosi either lied or didn't. I believe she did. If she was in a position of power for as long as she has been and didn't know what was going on, then she's either blind or stupid, both good reasons to bounce her out of any office of responsibility. So as far as prosecuting Bush, which is what you want to do....good luck with that, but don't try to mix apples and oranges with me.

Care

No, we don't. My understanding of this thread was that Pelosi either lied or didn't. I believe she did. If she was in a position of power for as long as she has been and didn't know what was going on, then she's either blind or stupid, both good reasons to bounce her out of any office of responsibility. So as far as prosecuting Bush, which is what you want to do....good luck with that, but don't try to mix apples and oranges with me.
they are slightly intertwined...

If waterboarding is not a crime and no one is a fault of breaking the law, then what does it matter on what Nancy knew? huh?

If you do not believe the administration broke the law by waterboarding, then what is the issue with Nancy?

An investigation of whether Nancy lied or the Cia lied is crucial in booting Nancy, as you say you would like to do....sooooooooo, either support an investigation in to whether she lied or the CIA lied or don't say you want to get to the truth about whether she lied or not...

you can't have it both ways...wanting her to get booted for lying without ever showing proof of such can you?

Or do you want everyone to just take YOUR OPINION on the matter as their reason to boot her? Come onnnnn....!!!! ;)

Care

Pelosi is a lying skank, and I lay ten to one odds she's gone. She pushed it in her blind hate trying to take down Bush and it back fired on her, period.

Forum List

Back