Pelosi warns Britain: No trade deal unless you respect Northern Ireland peace deal

GFA has no bearing on it and that doe snot make it illegal dumbass

You have no evidence of Putin or any of your other crap

No one accepts it as fact it is a stiupid conspiracy theory of your own
You do not know what the GFA is. If you did then you wouldnt spout such nonsense.

5 years since we voted and there is no solution.Ironically the province is thriving on the back of the protocol.
The globalists are muddling everything. They are in near control of much of the world now. Economically, financially and geo politically. In another era that would be a call to war. Britain has nukes. Would they use them on globalist living areas? Would Russia use theirs on the same?

No it is not Nancy. The Good Friday Agreement says nothing about "no physical border". It is an extremely overzealous interpretation by those who want Northern Ireland torn away from Great Britain - of which I can only assume you are one.

i'll drink to that

The globalists are muddling everything. They are in near control of much of the world now. Economically, financially and geo politically. In another era that would be a call to war. Britain has nukes. Would they use them on globalist living areas? Would Russia use theirs on the same?
Do you want us to nuke Europe over a treaty that we signed and presented to the country as a great deal ?

I am well aware of what the Good Friday Agreement is

I posted fact your claim that brexit is illegal because of GFA is the total nonsensical LIE
If you understood the GFA you would not post such ignorant drivel. Brexit broke the GFA which was a treaty. The GFA should have been unpicked before brexit was offered to paople. In effect we were invited to break the treaty we had signed.

Not surprisingly Northern Ireland voted against brexit and its a shame that this treacheroous act has brought the province to the verge of war again. Probably what putin wanted.

The facts are out there but you refuse to accept them.

If you understood the GFA you would not post such ignorant drivel. Brexit broke the GFA which was a treaty. The GFA should have been unpicked before brexit was offered to paople. In effect we were invited to break the treaty we had signed.

Not surprisingly Northern Ireland voted against brexit and its a shame that this treacheroous act has brought the province to the verge of war again. Probably what putin wanted.

The facts are out there but you refuse to accept them.
One had nothing to do witbh the other. GFA did not require Britain to honor OTHEr treaties.

The facts prove you ignorant and wrong.

You fail little guy Brexit is in no way illegal

One had nothing to do witbh the other. GFA did not require Britain to honor OTHEr treaties.

The facts prove you ignorant and wrong.

You fail little guy Brexit is in no way illegal
Britain is not honouring the GFA. Currently the unionists are being shafted but the govt are now proposing to shaft the nationalists..

Simply saying that I am wrong doesnt really cut it.You need to explain why I am wrong. The UK is in default on the GFA.That trety was brokered by Clinton and included the EU, Ireland and the UK.

Please explain how you can have the GFA and brexit because nobody over here has a fucking clue.

Britain is not honouring the GFA. Currently the unionists are being shafted but the govt are now proposing to shaft the nationalists..

Simply saying that I am wrong doesnt really cut it.You need to explain why I am wrong. The UK is in default on the GFA.That trety was brokered by Clinton and included the EU, Ireland and the UK.

Please explain how you can have the GFA and brexit because nobody over here has a fucking clue.
No I do not need to explain it you do.

One does not call for violating the other and your claim that Brexit is illegal is a stupid lie which you have failed to defend

We are all grateful that the US is trying to keep the peace in Ulster. Our own corrupt government doesnt give a shit and needs to be told..

I live in Ireland...

A border between Ireland and Norther Ireland would be impossible... The road from Enniskillen to Belfast crosses the border 9 times in the 82 mile journey... There are 450 crossing between the two countries... It is untenable, if you bring in that much security on the ground there will be a war (been here before)...

Britian signed this deal 2 years ago as part of the 'Oven Ready Deal' by Boris... IT was part of the UK Big Lie, Brexit is a shit show.. They were lied too by a bunch of spoofers and they should have voted for what they wanted not what they didn't want... Britain didn't vote for this mess...
This is me not involving myself in the affairs and policies of a country of which I am not a resident nor a citizen.

Have a great day.

Then don't be surprised when the IRA wakes-up again...
The tories are taking the unionist line at the moment so that seems likely.
However this hasnt been mentioned since the Senate delegation visited a couple of weeks back. Whichever way they jump someone will be unhappy and trouble will ensue.

This is johnsons brexit mess. A total shit show.

She is trying to save lives by ensuring that US allies stick to treaties. In the UK we have noo belief that our government will honour them.
Sorry....the dems have completely betrayed the trust Great Britain had with the United States, hence why Xiden was held in contempt of the entire country They no longer look to folks like Xiden and Nancy for anything.

Sorry....the dems have completely betrayed the trust Great Britain had with the United States, hence why Xiden was held in contempt of the entire country They no longer look to folks like Xiden and Nancy for anything.
They re saving lives over here by keeping our government in line.

Forum List

Back