EU and Mexico agree New FREE TRADE PACT! MAGA Working! We DON' T get a seat at the back of the BUS!

We did the BS Made In America Joke thang. Some Spewings still around for gullible fools.
Did not change shit. Like today's Stolen MAGA Stupid slogan from the past. Where little change then.
I'm for buying American made thangs first. If I can. But when you dig down into the sources of these items

Other than 80% of food items. And 70% of local made paper products. All most all other thangs
tie back to commodity production sources first. Then these/those are converted to
usable materials for manufacturing. 80- 90% done outside the USA. We import less of these
and export our automated same. Our Corporate leaders still manufacture outside the USA and stick a Made in America label on it, No new jobs required. More Robots, etc. The Great Douche plans will not change this, It's a Scam.

I'm not talking about some silly ad campaign. I'm talking about shutting down WVERY import/export company and port in this country. Nothing IN. Nothing OUT. Period.

How's the Mazda running?

The European Union and Mexico reached an agreement on Saturday on a new free trade deal, a coup for both parties in the face of increased protectionism from the United States under President Donald Trump.

Since its plans for a trade alliance with the United States were frozen after Trump’s election victory, the EU has focused instead on trying to champion open markets and seal accords with other like-minded countries.

The agreement in principle with Mexico follows a deal struck last year with Japan and comes ahead of talks next week with the Mercosur bloc of Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay.

“With this agreement, Mexico joins Canada, Japan and Singapore in the growing list of partners willing to work with the EU in defending open, fair and rules-based trade,” said European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker.
EU and Mexico agree new free trade pact

:113: If any MAGA DOPers can explain why this is good for the peoples earning under 1M please do.
Going from getting some, to none, is NO Art of the Deal, just more Great Douche Failures..
baz will the illegals now start heading to Europe?....hey just asking....

Most illegals work on/in our homes. Maids, Gardeners, Maintenance labors.
I would like to see these people feel the pains. The property owners, Homeowners
and the contractors who use illegals.
Some can still get jobs without paperwork. See ICE, IRS and labor enforcement.
Did you know? Every Anchor Baby works at least 6-12 jobs. which is good.
As when it comes to paying out SS etc benefits., They will never see what went in, in return
for working decades some 12 jobs 40 hours a week, LOL! They paid for yours..

EU, They get their illegals workers from Africa, India, and M.E. areas.
So NOPE! They here, they stay for the most parts. To breed the
Whitey DOPers out powers.
nope never paid for mine....i paid very little into SS....

The European Union and Mexico reached an agreement on Saturday on a new free trade deal, a coup for both parties in the face of increased protectionism from the United States under President Donald Trump.

Since its plans for a trade alliance with the United States were frozen after Trump’s election victory, the EU has focused instead on trying to champion open markets and seal accords with other like-minded countries.

The agreement in principle with Mexico follows a deal struck last year with Japan and comes ahead of talks next week with the Mercosur bloc of Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay.

“With this agreement, Mexico joins Canada, Japan and Singapore in the growing list of partners willing to work with the EU in defending open, fair and rules-based trade,” said European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker.
EU and Mexico agree new free trade pact

:113: If any MAGA DOPers can explain why this is good for the peoples earning under 1M please do.
Going from getting some, to none, is NO Art of the Deal, just more Great Douche Failures..
baz will the illegals now start heading to Europe?....hey just asking....

Most illegals work on/in our homes. Maids, Gardeners, Maintenance labors.
I would like to see these people feel the pains. The property owners, Homeowners
and the contractors who use illegals.
Some can still get jobs without paperwork. See ICE, IRS and labor enforcement.
Did you know? Every Anchor Baby works at least 6-12 jobs. which is good.
As when it comes to paying out SS etc benefits., They will never see what went in, in return
for working decades some 12 jobs 40 hours a week, LOL! They paid for yours..

EU, They get their illegals workers from Africa, India, and M.E. areas.
So NOPE! They here, they stay for the most parts. To breed the
Whitey DOPers out powers.
nope never paid for mine....i paid very little into SS....

You do know, we want these illegal workers for the SS future payouts?
Really, Day labor contractors always choose a Whitey legal first.
Farmers have a harder time getting Whitey Workers. And prefer the illegals.
The American Homeowners loves these illegals to save money. I would think
if you can employ an illegal for home use. You should lose all Gobmint Benefits
for your retirement.

So, let's get these laws passed! So we all can turn in our neighbors.
(FFS! THESE FOLKS ARE THE REAL MASSIVE EMPLOYERS OF ILLEGALS!)
So they can't get Gobmint benefits they funded in the end, MAGA!

Last edited:
That was 45 years ago and more. Thangs have changed since then.
We've gone Globe! Well? Our Corporation leaders have, they want more profits,
so they employ cheaper labor outside the USA.
Our top 5% are employing peoples around the world to take your MONEY.
As they are cheaper than building robots here. Or they would do so.
If it make more money for them, it never will. See how this works.
Stop watching Faux and ohter FAKE BS News

First off, I do t watch Fox or listen to Hannity, Limbaugh, etc... they're (at best) Repiblicsn hacks and I'm an Ultra-Conservative / Authoritarian.

The fix is very simple... we tell companies they can make products in America for Anerican consumers with American resources OR they can make products for foreign lands in those foreign lands with foreign resources. Oh, and if they choose the latter, their parents in the USA are voided.

You and the Great Douche gave them 2 Plus Trillion Dollars over 7-9 years in the 2017 BS Deficit funded tax cuts.
They are building move factories outside the USA!

You and the Great Douche gave them 2 Plus Trillion Dollars over 7-9 years in the 2017 BS Deficit funded tax cuts.
They are building move factories outside the USA!

What part of my post indicated that we should allow American companies to perform any work or sell any products overseas? No part of it. In fact I made the exact opposite point. That's where Trump fails in the equation so far as I'm concerned.

You mean like your Mazda-powered car, and the Canadian-sourced power you deal with?

Neither of which would be an issue under my wY of doing things.

Then again my employer actually purchases very little Canadian power. We have to at peak times because A-holes in this state are shutting down our sources of nuclear and coal power while refusing to increase our supply of LNG for generation here in the Northeast.

Forum List

Back