Pelosi warns Britain: No trade deal unless you respect Northern Ireland peace deal

Yet better informed than your dumbass you STILL cannot eplain how it is illegal
I have explained it.You cant offer people something that breaks international law.
Why you cant understand that is beyond me. they needed to rip up the GFA before the referendm. But it wasnt mentioned for obvious reasons.

I have explained it.You cant offer people something that breaks international law.
Why you cant understand that is beyond me. they needed to rip up the GFA before the referendm. But it wasnt mentioned for obvious reasons.
That is a bald faced lie yoiu DID NOT explain it.

You cannot name the law it broke

I live in Ireland...

A border between Ireland and Norther Ireland would be impossible... The road from Enniskillen to Belfast crosses the border 9 times in the 82 mile journey... There are 450 crossing between the two countries... It is untenable, if you bring in that much security on the ground there will be a war (been here before)...

Britian signed this deal 2 years ago as part of the 'Oven Ready Deal' by Boris... IT was part of the UK Big Lie, Brexit is a shit show.. They were lied too by a bunch of spoofers and they should have voted for what they wanted not what they didn't want... Britain didn't vote for this mess...

Cowboy Ted, I hate to say it but those who voted for Brexit did vote for this because it was well known it was going to cause these problems...but yes, I will give you that with most people who voted this was not the reason. There was though a band in the right of the Tories of English Nationalists who also knew fine and well what they were doing but didn't mind because they did not see any need to still have N. Ireland as part of the UK.

Biden and Pelosi are fully welcome to tell Boris that he can't ignore a deal he signed two years ago... That in international term is lying... If you can't stick to a deal then who is going to trust you..
Trump seems to have done pretty well after breaking the Iran Nuclear deal.

Brexit trampled all over the GFA. It should have been soted before the vote. We were lied to by the brxit campaign who were funded by putin.

This is why brexit has not happened and either will not happen or will end in a war.

Everyone now accepts this as a fact. Why do you have a problem with it ?
I am not sure it was Putin who funded Brexit...or if it was he had some helpers and they lived in the US and were known to Trump. There was that company which used software to know a person 5,000 times better than they knew themselves. Then they would feed them things which would make them vote for Brexit. I'm sure you will remember them. Cambridge Analytic.

Cowboy Ted, I hate to say it but those who voted for Brexit did vote for this because it was well known it was going to cause these problems...but yes, I will give you that with most people who voted this was not the reason. There was though a band in the right of the Tories of English Nationalists who also knew fine and well what they were doing but didn't mind because they did not see any need to still have N. Ireland as part of the UK.
It was not a topic that was a major part of the debate. But then that debate was reduced to the side of a bus.
I think if we voted tomorrow most folk would vote to stay in. Nothing has got better and most things have got worse.

Forum List

Back