Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
Get Schiff's balls off your chin, fool.
Why can’t you answer a simple question?

Because so far, there have been no facts given in witness testimony; ONLY HEARSAY, you fuckin' useless tool idiot!!!
Read my question again. I asked IF the accusations were true.. Want to try again at giving a direct answer?

You got my direct answer.

I can only add that wishful thinkers like you, sell low and buy high.
I thank you for ADDING to my portfolio, dumbass!
“If if if” is not a direct answer. It’s a yes or no question. If the accusations are true is it a crime or impeachable offense? Yes or no
What is the accusation?

Why can’t you stop with your idiotic “what IF” scenarios that exist only in your TDS addled pea brain? You’ve lost. Again. Accept your latest bitch slapping and move on to making excuses for your huge losses next year.
you are the 4th in a row that can’t give a direct answer to my question. The “what/if” is essential to setting a basis of what is right and wrong. So can you give an answer?

Clean your ears out or get your head out of Schitt for brains ass. What if sets ZERO basis for anything. Your fantasies never happened so they are a moot point. Try again loser.
of course it sets a basis. Asking if the accusations constitute wrong doing is a completely valid question and nobody in this thread has been able to give a direct answer. Why do you think that is?

Word salad, post direct
It can’t be asked any more directly. If the accusations are true is it a crime? Yes or no

Get Schiff's balls off your chin, fool.

Why can’t you stop with your idiotic “what IF” scenarios that exist only in your TDS addled pea brain? You’ve lost. Again. Accept your latest bitch slapping and move on to making excuses for your huge losses next year.
you are the 4th in a row that can’t give a direct answer to my question. The “what/if” is essential to setting a basis of what is right and wrong. So can you give an answer?

Clean your ears out or get your head out of Schitt for brains ass. What if sets ZERO basis for anything. Your fantasies never happened so they are a moot point. Try again loser.
of course it sets a basis. Asking if the accusations constitute wrong doing is a completely valid question and nobody in this thread has been able to give a direct answer. Why do you think that is?

A lame attempt at doubling back and trying to sound cognizant.
Sorry.
You remain unhinged and far from making logical sense.

Word salad, post direct
It can’t be asked any more directly. If the accusations are true is it a crime? Yes or no
The accusations AREN'T true, to one who quite likely possesses an I.Q. of room temperature. Go away, DUMMY.

Out of curiosity what is/are the accusation?
The Dems are accusing Trump of withholding foreign aid in order to leverage the Ukrainians to publicly announce an investigation into the DNC and Biden’s. They are saying these investigations are for personal and political purposes and not in the interest of the USA.

so without taking a position on whether all that is true or not... I’d like to know IF it was all true would that be a crime/impeachable offense?

Word salad, post direct

How is it a crime to tell the American public the truth?

The Dems are accusing Trump of withholding foreign aid in order to leverage the Ukrainians to publicly announce an investigation into the DNC and Biden’s. They are saying these investigations are for personal and political purposes and not in the interest of the USA.

so without taking a position on whether all that is true or not... I’d like to know IF it was all true would that be a crime/impeachable offense?

That's not a crime, that's telling us the truth about hunter

Because so far, there have been no facts given in witness testimony; ONLY HEARSAY, you fuckin' useless tool idiot!!!
Read my question again. I asked IF the accusations were true.. Want to try again at giving a direct answer?

If...if....if.
This is your problem, not mine.
And there is no 'if's' about that!
Why do you have a problem answering an “if” question.?
And the mentally challenged one STILL persists.............
as you continue to avoid give a direct answer. Sorry man, that makes you the challenged one. I know how to answer questions

If...if....if.
This is your problem, not mine.
And there is no 'if's' about that!
Why do you have a problem answering an “if” question.?
And the mentally challenged one STILL persists.............
as you continue to avoid give a direct answer. Sorry man, that makes you the challenged one. I know how to answer questions

More word salad?

Incredibly the idiot STILL won't go away...................

I think that when convicted, Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi should be publicly decapitated by guillotine for treason with all fortunes including numbered bank accounts in foreign countries going to repayment for all false narrative hearings participated in by Democrats. If they turn the state's evidence for Clinton and Obama, their executions shall be commuted to solitary confinement for life.

Last edited:

A lame attempt at doubling back and trying to sound cognizant.
Sorry.
You remain unhinged and far from making logical sense.
I’m unhinged yet you are the one who has posted a dozen spun up dodges avoiding an answer to my very simple question. Ok buddy

Trump told the truth about hunter and once again you want to put a whistle blower to the stake.

Word salad, post direct
The accusations AREN'T true, to one who quite likely possesses an I.Q. of room temperature. Go away, DUMMY.
I didn’t ask if the accusations were true are not. Can you read? This isn’t complicated. I asked IF THEY WERE TRUE would it be a crime/impeachable offense?

I think that when Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi should be publicly decapitated by guillotine with all fortunes including numbered bank accounts in foreign countries going to repayment for all false narrative hearings participated in by Democrats.

Wow

Word salad, post direct

How is it a crime to tell the American public the truth?
i didn’t ask if telling the truth was a crime. Can you just give a direct response to my very simple question and stop with the spin?

Word salad, post direct
I didn’t ask if the accusations were true are not. Can you read? This isn’t complicated. I asked IF THEY WERE TRUE would it be a crime/impeachable offense?
But they're NOT true, which makes your idiotic question MOOT. Now GO AWAY, mental midget.

Yupp!

It's great hearing Nancy's desperate comments!!

It's akin to a public statement that she fucked up, without directly admitting it.
Absolutely. The POTUS has every right to shake down other countries to get their help in his elections.

With proof yes, without proof no...so as of this time the answer is a great big NO!

Forum List

Back